Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Now In 2% Compliance, IQD Buy-Sell Spread Rate.

Luigi1

30 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

I found the answer if you'd like to listen.

IQD=freedom, I've been in this circus since 2004 an spend several hours each day reading articles on Iraq but if you would like to share what you've learned, you go right ahead...lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

IQD, good job grasshopper...This article is 4 years old but still true. Keep reading an you will find the answer to your question. The IMF gave Iraq some stipulations on all these billions of dollars in loans before they gave it. The MCP was one an as you pointed out an the 2% range for 3 month duration was another. 

You will also find these articles in the news section....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

This is from your answer above:

The IMF has encouraged Iraq to move from Transitional Article XIV to Article VIII for several years. In order for Iraq to move to Article VIII, they must abide by the rules or "obligations" that the IMF requires for all Article VIII countries. At this point, Iraq cannot move to Art VIII because they have several restrictions on foreign currency exchange. 

So basically, the IMF wants to provide all IMF member countries with the assurance that when they trade with each other, invest in a country, they are all on the same playing field. That way foreign and domestic investors feel confident that they can move their money in and out of  foreign accounts without concern. 

I do not have the exact wording of the IMF rule, but the IMF wants them to hold their currency "reasonably steady" for a period of time in order to prove they can do it.  They have been unable to do it before.  Iraq has to be able to make other countries confident in their currency or they will not be allowed to trade currency with other countries.  That is the simplest way I can put it so that it is understandable.
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, DoD said:

IQD, good job grasshopper...This article is 4 years old but still true. Keep reading an you will find the answer to your question. The IMF gave Iraq some stipulations on all these billions of dollars in loans before they gave it. The MCP was one an as you pointed out an the 2% range for 3 month duration was another. 

You will also find these articles in the news section....

I forgive you for being rude. 

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, IQD=freedom said:

I forgive you for being rude. 

My apologies IQD, my attempt at a little humor was obviously taken the wrong way. A lot of sensitive people around now days but I won’t apologize for the advice...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1