Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dismantling Of The OIL AND GAS LAW on 3 projects to facilitate its adoption in Parliament !

DinarThug

18 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Going to need an RV to buy my gas, up 30 cents in the last 5 days.  

Don’t Worry Chuckster - Trump Totally Nose What He’s Doing ...

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Trump nods nose with OPEC and Iraq agreement

2018/4/20 15:39
US President Donald Trump on Friday slammed the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) for rising oil prices.

Trump said price hikes were "artificial and would not be acceptable" as crude prices appeared to be heading for gains for a second week in a row.  "OPEC seems to be returning again, with record volumes of oil everywhere, including the most heavily loaded ships at sea, oil prices are artificially high and this is not good and will not be acceptable," Trump wrote in a tweet on Twitter. . 

Iraq - OPEC's second largest oil exporter - Trump has not long given this frank intervention. Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi said on Friday that oil prices were "not very high".  "All things are good now and the market is stabilizing," said Al-Allaibi, who meets with other ministers in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

The Inter-Ministerial Committee of OPEC and independent producers said that the level of commercial oil stocks in industrialized countries reached 2.83 billion barrels in March 2018.  The Joint Control Committee and Iraq, a member, said that current commercial stocks remain above pre-market levels.  The committee said its next meeting will be held on June 21 in Vienna, "noting that" it commissioned the OPEC Secretariat to consider the various measures with in-depth analysis of the uncertainties in the market. "
  • Upvote 4

LINK

OPEC Secretary General responds to Trump: Save us the oil industry

OPEC Secretary General responds to Trump: Save us the oil industry

2018/4/20 16:39
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is a friend of the United States and has a strong interest in its growth and prosperity, OPEC Secretary General Mohamed Barkindo said on Friday.

Barkindo made the remarks after criticizing US President Donald Trump in an opener for OPEC because of high oil prices.  "The declaration of cooperation signed by 24 producing countries in December 2016 and implemented with sincerity not only prevented the retreat, but also saved the oil industry from imminent collapse," Barkindo said.
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Don’t Worry Chuckster - Trump Totally Nose What He’s Doing ...

LINK

2018/4/20 15:39
US President Donald Trump on Friday slammed the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) for rising oil prices.

Trump said price hikes were "artificial and would not be acceptable" as crude prices appeared to be heading for gains for a second week in a row.  "OPEC seems to be returning again, with record volumes of oil everywhere, including the most heavily loaded ships at sea, oil prices are artificially high and this is not good and will not be acceptable," Trump wrote in a tweet on Twitter. . 

Iraq - OPEC's second largest oil exporter - Trump has not long given this frank intervention. Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi said on Friday that oil prices were "not very high".  "All things are good now and the market is stabilizing," said Al-Allaibi, who meets with other ministers in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

The Inter-Ministerial Committee of OPEC and independent producers said that the level of commercial oil stocks in industrialized countries reached 2.83 billion barrels in March 2018.  The Joint Control Committee and Iraq, a member, said that current commercial stocks remain above pre-market levels.  The committee said its next meeting will be held on June 21 in Vienna, "noting that" it commissioned the OPEC Secretariat to consider the various measures with in-depth analysis of the uncertainties in the market. "

Thanks Thug, how is it going today?

• Like 1

LINK

Oil Minister from Jeddah: Commitment to the decision to reduce production contributed to the rescue of world markets

7420.jpg 

20th April, 2018

The Iraqi oil minister said on Friday that the producers' commitment to the historic decision to cut crude oil production has contributed significantly to saving the world oil market. 

"The commitment of the producers to the historic decision to reduce crude oil production has contributed significantly to saving the world oil market from the deterioration of oil prices, as well as achieving tangible results in restoring balance and confidence to the global markets," Al-Luaibi said in a statement received by the Economic News during his attendance at the Jeddah meeting. "He said. 

He added that "Iraq is one of the main supporters of the decision to reduce oil production until achieving the objectives of the members and the continuation of meetings and contacts and communication between producers from within and outside the Organization" OPEC "

Al-Allaibi pointed out that the aim of the committee's meeting is to review and follow up on the commitment of the signatories to the agreement to reduce production, which confirmed today that there is no doubt about the commitment of all and their keenness on the success of the collective agreement to reach the common goals.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Thug, how is it going today?

I’m Doing Well Bro But I Hear Ya About The Price Of Gas - I Don’t Get Very Good Mileage With Over A Dozen Of Us Clowns Stuffed In A Car ! :o 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I’m Doing Well Bro But I Hear Ya About The Price Of Gas - I Don’t Get Very Good Mileage With Over A Dozen Of Us Clowns Stuffed In A Car ! :o 

I always wondered how many Clowns could fit into a Volkswagen Bug. :twothumbs: As good a mileage as it gets, chugging down the road carrying y’all, throw that Baby with the Bath Water out the window.

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I always wondered how many Clowns could fit into a Volkswagen Bug. :twothumbs: 

We ‘Upsized’ To A Mini (Anderson) Cooper And I Always Ride Shotgun With A Clown Super Soaker In A Violin Case ! :o 

large.IMG_2005.JPG.d73dac76392b0d485f1002b92608e507.JPG

And U’ll Notice That My Cousin Giggles Is Manning The Sun Roof Turret With A Crapping Goose ‘Drone’ ! :partyhat:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Hopefully after the RV you can upgrade to some sort of clown bus 🤡 🚌 

After This Investment It Would Definitely Have To Be A Short Bus ! :o 

your ride is here

And I’d Be The One Riding In The Back Eating Crayons And Licking The Rear Window ...

• Haha 6

On 4/17/2018 at 4:51 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Just need the oil and gas agreement.   

My oil and gas agreement after this hits will be to have a full time masseuse with oil and a bar tender to line me up shots of 151..... which is pretty much Gas ⛽️ 

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

As a side bar, I am heading to Fla when this hits

I’ll probably beat you down there..... I’ll be wearing a banana hammock with a picture of Tom Brady on one cheek and Bill Belichick on the other.... I’ll be oiled up and over at the tiki bar..... pull up a stool 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

My oil and gas agreement after this hits will be to have a full time masseuse with oil and a bar tender to line me up shots of 151..... which is pretty much Gas ⛽️ 

I’ll probably beat you down there..... I’ll be wearing a banana hammock with a picture of Tom Brady on one cheek and Bill Belichick on the other.... I’ll be oiled up and over at the tiki bar..... pull up a stool 😂

Florida is a horrible horrible place. It is too hot there's too many bugs and one little earthquake  and the whole state will break off and float in the ocean.  You definitely do not want to move here. This has been a public service announcement from the Miami Dolphins fan club 🐬😎

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Florida is a horrible horrible place. It is too hot there's too many bugs and one little earthquake  and the whole state will break off and float in the ocean.  You definitely do not want to move here. This has been a public service announcement from the Miami Dolphins fan club 🐬😎

Lol... I’ll move to Jacksonville then...... Relax Dan Marino :) 

On a side note I used to live down in the Boca Ft Lauderdale area..... I enjoyed my time in FL, one of my best friends used to work for the Dolphins.... so I don’t hate them too bad. Always been a fun rivalry with the Pats.... 

Enjoy your day

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Lol... I’ll move to Jacksonville then...... Relax Dan Marino :) 

On a side note I used to live down in the Boca Ft Lauderdale area..... I enjoyed my time in FL, one of my best friends used to work for the Dolphins.... so I don’t hate them too bad. Always been a fun rivalry with the Pats.... 

Enjoy your day

When you and Chuck Finley get down here look me up I will buy you guys a frosty cold one 

36 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

You are invited too Davis. And I am afraid to ask what you have tattooed on your butt. 😬

A Presidential Quote - ‘The Butt Stops Here’ ...

‘Just Say No To Crack’ ...

‘To Be Continued’ ...

‘The End’ ...

‘My Other Cheek Got The Brains Butt I Got The Looks’ ...

’This Space For Rent’ ...

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

A Presidential Quote - ‘The Butt Stops Here’ ...

‘Just Say No To Crack’ ...

‘To Be Continued’ ...

‘The End’ ...

‘My Other Cheek Got The Brains Butt I Got The Looks’ ...

’This Space For Rent’ ...

’Sh*T Happens !’ ... :o 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

We ‘Upsized’ To A Mini (Anderson) Cooper And I Always Ride Shotgun With A Clown Super Soaker In A Violin Case ! :o 

large.IMG_2005.JPG.d73dac76392b0d485f1002b92608e507.JPG

And U’ll Notice That My Cousin Giggles Is Manning The Sun Roof Turret With A Crapping Goose ‘Drone’ ! :partyhat:

Thats only 11 Clowns Thuggie. Get that Joker Arseing Around and hanging out the Azz End, back in the Mini if'in y'all want to get credit for an even dozen  :D

20 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Thats only 11 Clowns Thuggie. Get that Joker Arseing Around and hanging out the Azz End, back in the Mini if'in y'all want to get credit for an even dozen  :D

We’ve Got Our Midget Clown ‘Pinky’ In The Spare Tire Holder ! :o 

ClownNewsNetwork

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

We’ve Got Our Midget Clown ‘Pinky’ In The Spare Tire Holder ! :o 

ClownNewsNetwork

I see the Drive By Ruby Runner has struck at You Thug !

Is nothing Sacred anymore. Who NEGs The DT, anyway ? 

May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels Infest The Drive By Ruby Runner's every B-Day Cake for ALL Eternity !

Judging from your " Midget " comment DT, I think you struck a nerve. Perhaps the Drive By Ruby'er might be a " Midget " and suffers the " Short Man Napoleonic Complex " -- Perhaps he or she is named "Pinky" and he or she has taken offense. Hmm, maybe it's a HeShe ? Moving on now . . . :tiphat:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I see the Drive By Ruby Runner has struck at You Thug ! Is nothing Sacred anymore. Who NEGs The DT, anyway ? 

Judging from your " Midget " comment DT, I think you struck a nerve. Perhaps the Drive By Ruby'er might be a " Midget " and suffers the " Short Man Napoleonic Complex " -- Perhaps he or she is named "Pinky" and he or she has taken offense. Hmm, maybe it's a HeShe ?

Probably Has A ‘Short’ Temper - There’s A Bus For That ! :o 

tiny-bus-730x410.jpg

• Haha 4