Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 Proofs in 1:14 sec that the Earth is Flat

bigwave

Bigwave, if this is the best they have for proving a flat Earth, I can discredit 3 of them, and two are making claims that I have no idea what they mean and how it can be a claim for proving a flat Earth.

I don't have time to rebut all three that I can rebut, but will take the easiest one to make a counter argument. 

The claim that planes must fly with their nose down does not consider the affect of Gravity and the fact that planes actually fly with their noses up. This is a result of the planes lift due to air flowing over the wings and the aerodynamics of planes requiring a slight tilt to maintain altitude.

On the other hand, if the Earth were Flat, many of the flights that airlines today would require constant left or right turns, depending which direction they were going. Just saying, this claim about airplanes and how they should fly is pretty silly.

Indy 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Indraman said:

Bigwave, if this is the best they have for proving a flat Earth, I can discredit 3 of them, and two are making claims that I have no idea what they mean and how it can be a claim for proving a flat Earth.

I don't have time to rebut all three that I can rebut, but will take the easiest one to make a counter argument. 

The claim that planes must fly with their nose down does not consider the affect of Gravity and the fact that planes actually fly with their noses up. This is a result of the planes lift due to air flowing over the wings and the aerodynamics of planes requiring a slight tilt to maintain altitude.

On the other hand, if the Earth were Flat, many of the flights that airlines today would require constant left or right turns, depending which direction they were going. Just saying, this claim about airplanes and how they should fly is pretty silly.

Indy 

tenor.gif

Indy 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Proving The Earth Is Not Flat - Part 1 - The Horizon

I hear ya Indraman.

But for every one of those, there is one of the other.

I've been looking around too and somethings just don't add up.

Question so called authority;

trust but verify.....

Peace,

Come on RV

The very first part of the original video should tell a person everything they need to know.  Look at the antenna sticking out and curved upwards.....obviously a camera lens issue.  Convex as opposed to concave, which would cause the antenna to curve upward and thus flatten the curvature of the BALL earth....a blatant attempt by the producer of the video to misinform the viewer.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Indraman said:

11 Questions Flat Earthers Are Afraid To Answer...

Indy

I will admit that I am open to new ideas and possibilities. I have looked at countless hours of arguments by Flattards why I should believe this is a flat disk. Until they can explain away basic observations and describe and predict how the flat-earth model better fits what we see in basic observations, I can't bring myself to accept the theory.

And I am a fundamentalist Christian who believes in the Bible as the final source of truth for all of life.

Indy

• Upvote 2

Flat Earth - Irrefutable 2 - Centrifugal Force

All I can say is that I hope this guy is not the spokesman for Flat-Earthers...just saying it doesn't look good for evidence towards the pizza pan cause. If only it were that easy to prove with blue water, a glass bowl, tape, and a spinning table.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 2

Flat Earth - Experiment - Telescope

This is the correct way to do the line-of-sight curvature of the Earth experiment. The Flattards always neglect to consider the height of the vantage point in their calculations, which makes a tremendous difference in the outcome. 

Indy

• Upvote 1