Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I watched the rise of white nationalism

Journalist Vegas Tenold spent six years among some of America’s most extreme white supremacists, and discovered a people who believe the white race is under threat and the enemy is everywhere

Q&A with the author: My six years covering white supremacy

Sat 17 Feb 2018 10.00 GMT

Pics in link

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/17/americas-far-right-white-supremacists-nationalism

That's fine.  I lived in and around Chicago.  I've watched the rise of Black Panthers, socalled 'black pride' and black radicals.  I have worked security in the PNW and have watched the rise of Mexican street gangs.  Big deal on your 'evils of white pride'.  Next question please......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So-called "white nationalism" is fiction created to start a race war by the left. This so-called rise did not gain ground until the lamestream media gave voice to it in the final days of 0bummer's failed presidency. The closer 0bummer was to leaving office the cry of "white nationalism" "white privilege" and anything else thrown against the wall that stuck was given traction.  This is nothing more than the #metoo movement placing blame on anyone and everyone but themselves which is naturally, human nature to do. Notice I said human nature as everyone, no matter race, color or creed, is part of the human race  if they are human. The aftermath of the Florida shooting has been trying to find blame with guns and all mental health. Its funny when a person who drives drunk kills a family in another car, the drunk driver is to blame. If 17 children, men and women die because someone shot them, the guns are to blame. As humans we seek to blame all but that which is in front of us, our own failings. Today's culture of blame everything including the kitchen sink but not me is the result of political spin that the everyone is a victim of something, we just have to find out what that something is. The so-called "white nationalist" movement that has somehow taken over this country is not unlike the guns are to blame in Florida. Two totally different things yes, but their political spin is of the same mold. Blame everything else but what the real problem is. The real problem with the so-called "white nationalist" movement is not racism. Heck every time a disagreement arises and the people are of two diametrically opposed colors, the darker of the two calls the lighter one racist. One cause for this is Political Correctness run amok. Another which is more buried than a dead grandma tree weeks old is the institution of family and familial beliefs. This includes marriage and having two parents - a mother and father. The left,  and even some on the right, have been attacking these very core beliefs that has inspired and created innovation in which Americans and other countries have held so dear.  The history starts with abortion, originally touted for the reason of legalization was the culling of the black population back at the turn of the twentieth century,  then it moved onto to attack faith, god and family, and the latest attack, the very sacred institution of marriage between a man and woman. Now by using the r-word (racism) against all those whom are disagreed with the attack continues. Heck I have talked to a few people who do not even know of their history in the USA. All they know is that slavery occurred it was bad. When asked about the Northern Migration or the free souls in the North very few thought that was even true. Very few people are even taught this information of US history. Martin Luther King, were he alive today, would not like the current atmosphere in which race-baiters have suppressed their own people and have kept the war alive to line their pockets with the gold and silver due to their lustful greed. The victims of this so called war on "white nationalism" are the reason why children are killing children in gun-free zones. They want to blame violent video games and everything else under the sun. Asian video games are violent, why no mass killings there to level in which we have seen in the US? Girls live in the same homes as the boys do, why no mass killings by the girls? One would argue this is indeed changing as the recent events have shown there have been girls who have done shootings, but no mass shootings on a scale of Colombine or Sandy Hook or the latest Florida shooting. Through movements like "white nationalism", the #metoo, LGTBQTADCGHSQDC and any other letter of the alphabet, the growing isolation due to social media our kids, and more specifically young white men, are the real victims here who cannot self identify anymore and find the frustration and isolation overbearing and seek to find any form of rationalization of trying to find themselves in this ever psychotic world created by the triggered happy snowflakes. We have given the r-word a stigma that has been so dilluted even the mere mention of it anymore has lost its original meaning. You are racist if you merely disagree or criticize an argument not to mention you never mentioned anything about the individual who made the argument. Can it be an argument if only one side is heard? The victims are not who we think and the "white nationalists" will always be the skinheads (who no longer shave their heads btw) and the race-baiters like Sharpton and Jackson. I recently saw the movie the Black Panther. I enjoyed the movie not because the color of their skin because it was entertaining with strong actors and actresses who made pretending to be a believable story for about two hours. Think about that. The current cry for "white nationalism" got its start with the BLM movement to divide the country even further. That wasn't six years ago or even fifty years ago, that happened the last two years of 0bummers administration because our then sitting President hates America so much he allowed it to fester and grow that he tried to change America from within to destroy it. That in my book is treason. Now you know the rest of the story....          

• Upvote 3