Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

False flag?

I have been suspicious of this tragedy That happened in Florida. It happened on Valentines day and it just happened to be on ash Wednesday. All of the big tragedy's regarding guns have been way different than what we see on TV. This is a very possible scenario.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

So many things are ripe with agenda. Sometimes those behind it will kill in order to make it known.

I am suspect of most things like this, that are guaranteed to get a certain reaction from the crowds

before most know anything other than what their government approved "news" tells them.

I do not trust talking heads, whether it is politics, religion, news media, their role to manipulate public

opinion to preserve their own self interests does get old. 

In this kind of senseless event, my first question is always to find out whether or not the 'perp' was taking

any medications. Most of the shooting events such as this over the last 20 years all involved

certain medications such as anti-depressants or other class of drugs that have been known to 

cause violent outbursts in those taking them. Sometimes this may be mentioned, often it fades away

as if a lid gets put over it. Apparently it is bad PR when pharma is implicated, but it often plays a role.

The problem is human, sick folks who want their 15 minutes of fame rather than seeking help before they 

explode. Many folks live quite close to the edge of that "cliff", and the smallest of irritations can set them

off. It is a bizarre world  :lol:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1