Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why was Newbie's post removed

if its the thread I think it is, I didn't start it, someone else did, I was just agreeing with the person and telling what I did, I was the 3rd response

I actually went on and did my research and then added somethings I found that are still in the News section

15 hours ago, Starrider said:

I saw a bleep of it then it was gone.

Star

3 hours ago, newbieDA said:

if its the thread I think it is, I didn't start it, someone else did, I was just agreeing with the person and telling what I did, I was the 3rd response

I actually went on and did my research and then added somethings I found that are still in the News section

The I'm Done post

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

The I'm Done post

ya that wasnt my thread so you know, I was telling him I was just "Holding" enough too and I have just enough to stay in still. 

Then I told him when the weather gets nicer and going take a break and enjoy the weather while we wait.

I won't say his name, but the 2nd post his friend told him to message him though.

But I agreed with him to a point. Sometimes you have to take a break but you have to hold some still to stay in the game.

3 hours ago, newbieDA said:

ya that wasnt my thread so you know, I was telling him I was just "Holding" enough too and I have just enough to stay in still. 

Then I told him when the weather gets nicer and going take a break and enjoy the weather while we wait.

I won't say his name, but the 2nd post his friend told him to message him though.

But I agreed with him to a point. Sometimes you have to take a break but you have to hold some still to stay in the game.

Agreed  I miss understood  MOD's Plz remove Post

Thnx

On 2/16/2018 at 6:39 AM, newbieDA said:

I've kept some Dinar. Not much but a few.  But I have made some really good money off the dinar I sold.  I Bought a 20 Acre gold claim that has  produced some pretty good chunky gold. I reinvested and now own 4 claims and lots of equipment. Easily quadrupled my dinar money.  If the dinar ever revalues i will still make some money. It was a win win situation.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:19 AM, tn vol said:

Hi Starrider, I'm going to be passing thru Winslow probably Tuesday afternoon, any recommendations for a place with good food and beverages?

Star travels with the Auto Show circuit and only pops in and out from time to time and then the Motorhome, Boat Show circuit if she has enuff energy.