Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Real Good Bank Story That Even Sounds Believable.

Luigi1

15 Feb 2018  FUSE...

Well guys this time I went into the same WF,  to make a deposit. The Senior female Foreign Currency teller was handling a customer, so I went to the least experience female teller,  who told me she had been handling Foreign Currency exchanges for about 2 years,  back on update #3 (Jan 23rd). I told her I was just making a deposit.

I started the process and then asked her,  “have you guys received a memo regarding a large amount of foreign currency exchanges coming soon?  She said no,  I have not heard anything.

So while the young teller continued the completion of my deposit, I eased over to the senior teller,  who now had no customer; I leaned in a little then said lowly, “have you guys got a memo regarding a large number of foreign currency exchanges coming up soon?

She responded in kind,  “they said something about doing it this weekend”.

She then freaked me out!  She stepped back a little and in a louder voice (but not screaming)said, ” but I can’t order any Foreign Currency and want discuss any Foreign Currency until next week!

Guys,  I was like what the ______ was that?  But I played it cool and just said OK,  see you next week. I got my deposit slip and bounced.

When I got in the car I told my wife about it,  and she said,  it’s obvious She was trying to cover herself…. I think this deal is rolling out guys! This may be my final update….

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

17 Feb 2018  TNT...
BMore100:

A few years ago I had a contact at my local bank and when I would ask her about exchanging the Dinar and the reval she would laugh and tell me that it was a complete scam and they did not exchange it. Well after hearing Tony on the last call stating that the bank tellers now knew about the currency and exchange process, I decided to call in and check.

So I called my local branch and asked about exchanging the dinar. The lady put me on hold and brought on another lady, she told me that they did exchange the Dinar but I had to call the number on the back of my card, this was strange because previously for other currencies they would quote me over the phone.

So I had my wife call into the customer service number and she spoke with a lady and was asked was she trying to exchange today which was Thursday or this weekend.

We thought that was interesting because the bank is only open for a few hours on Saturday and closed Sunday. Then she put us on hold and quoted us a rate 3.79 and sounded confused while trying to convert it, she then told us to do the conversion on there website put us on hold and then the phone mysteriously hung up.

When I checked there site Iraqi Dinar wasn't one of their listed currencies.

It's National BOA
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

here's another TNT bank story...

18 Feb 2018   TNT:

Cortwi911: Small bank story….I just left one of my banks BB&T at the drive thru I have never asked them about Currency but today I asked were they a Currency exchange …branch the teller got all excited to tell me that any branch could do it and that depending on the currency I would get provisional credit while the currency would be sent off to Central for further verification …anyhow the main point is how she kept going on  about it and explaining thing to me ….I did not ask …something is going on… just thought I’d put in my two cents

Elmerf123456:  I reported last night for the evening crew and I will repeat the same for the mid-day afternoon group Okie said to tell you that he loves you I talk to him yesterday. He is in great spirits and really likes the information of late. All smiles and he waits that moment with you!

• Upvote 1