Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Presidential efforts to approve the budget

yota691

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

A lot of fokes feel the same way. 

Uh, Iraq ? Who or What is a “ Iraq “ Oh I get it ! It’s one of those cheap knockoff phones — kinda like The IPhone huh; except the “ IRaq “ Never Works !  :D

I wanna make sure I forget all about,  whatever that county’s name is. 

• Upvote 3

A deputy reveals the removal of many obstacles that stood in the way of the adoption of the law of the general budget

20-02-2018 02:34 PM
Readers
image.php?token=ffa7608f9b9007dc108ad3e4038b5a77&size=

Baghdad News -

Revealed the MP for the National Alliance Sadik al-Mahna, on Tuesday, the removal of many obstacles that stood in front of the adoption of the law of the general budget, while stressing that some of the Kurdish deputies agreed to pass the law, it is likely to vote by majority during the coming sessions. 

Al-Mahna said in a press statement that "the budget will be passed during the meetings of the Council of Representatives coming as a result of overcoming many of the obstacles that stood in front of the passage of the budget," pointing out that "the meeting of the three presidencies with the Finance Committee will give greater impetus to pass the budget." 

Al-Mahna added that "the budget will pass by a majority of the National Alliance and the Union of Forces and part of the deputies of the Kurds during the coming sessions," noting that "17% ended because it was given in accordance with moods and political consensus."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11

Good morning Yota, I have been kinda quiet as of late, but, as always, I sure do appreciate what you do for us here.  :twothumbs:

Perhaps Im way out in left field here, but, with the passing of the budget, the pressure from the global community, a stranglehold on corruption, HCL is right there. The RV could be on our door step, these final elements that are on the table as we speak could and should bring us into the station DV.

Have a great day to all :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning Yota, I have been kinda quiet as of late, but, as always, I sure do appreciate what you do for us here.  :twothumbs:

Perhaps Im way out in left field here, but, with the passing of the budget, the pressure from the global community, a stranglehold on corruption, HCL is right there. The RV could be on our door step, these final elements that are on the table as we speak could and should bring us into the station DV.

Have a great day to all :tiphat:

:twothumbs: I REALLY agree with You here, Brother Wiljor!!! :tiphat:The Best Of Your Day To You!!! :D

Lots of churn going on. I suspect various Iraqi politicians are being chicken fried about now with extra heavy batter and very, very hot oil!!!

:o       :o       :o

So, while all the “intense action” is occurring, I suspect there will be a lot of Flim Flam news until the key items get completed.

I can’t imagine the reconstruction contracts being let AFTER the May elections. I would think some positive reconstruction action would have to be in place PRIOR to the elections so the citizens will support Abadi and other politicians interested in a Secure and Stable for all Iraqis. Otherwise, miscreants similar to Nouri al-Maliki could get their start and complicate the reconstruction and economic development in Iraq potentially causing Sectarian Strife and Civil War in Iraq.

I am more a fan of the reconstruction contracts being let in early March like Abadi said after the Kuwaiti Donor Conference. This would allow foreign companies to mobilize and get their work going on the ground in Iraq for the confidence of the Iraqi citizen for Abadi et al.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: since I think this speculative IQD investment is in a very prime time.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

The deputy of the National Alliance Sadik al-Mahna, on Tuesday, the removal of many obstacles that stood in front of the adoption of the law of the general budget, while stressing that some of the Kurdish deputies agreed to pass the law, it is likely to vote by majority during the coming sessions.

Al-Mahna said in a statement that the budget will be passed during the next session of the House of Representatives as a result of overcoming many of the obstacles that stood in front of the passage of the budget, "pointing out that" the meeting of the three presidencies with the Finance Committee will bring greater impetus to pass the budget. "

Al-Mahna added that "the budget will pass by a majority of the National Alliance and the Union of Forces and part of the deputies of the Kurds during the coming sessions," noting that "17% ended because it was given in accordance with moods and political consensus." Ending / 25 h

• Upvote 2

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%

Information / Baghdad ..

A member of the Finance Committee MP Masoud Haider, on Wednesday, the approval of Prime Minister Haider Abadi on a Kurdish proposal to form a technical committee of the government to discuss the technical issue related to the budget. 

"The representatives of the Kurds in the Finance Committee have submitted a proposal to Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi to form a technical committee to discuss the technical issues and differences on the budget," he said, adding that "Abadi agreed to form the proposal and we are waiting for what will come to him."

"He said Haider, a deputy of the Kurdistan Alliance," he hopes the prime minister to reach a final solution on the budget, "stressing that" the region needs salaries and projects estimated at 10 trillion actually. "

The MP for the National Alliance, honest Almahna revealed in a statement to the information on Tuesday removed a lot of obstacles that stood in the way of the adoption of the law of the general budget, while stressing that some of the Kurdish parliamentarians agreed to pass the law, it is likely to vote by majority during the coming sessions . Ending / 25 h

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I REALLY agree with You here, Brother Wiljor!!! :tiphat:The Best Of Your Day To You!!! :D

Lots of churn going on. I suspect various Iraqi politicians are being chicken fried about now with extra heavy batter and very, very hot oil!!!

:o       :o       :o

So, while all the “intense action” is occurring, I suspect there will be a lot of Flim Flam news until the key items get completed.

I can’t imagine the reconstruction contracts being let AFTER the May elections. I would think some positive reconstruction action would have to be in place PRIOR to the elections so the citizens will support system">support Abadi and other politicians interested in a Secure and Stable for all Iraqis. Otherwise, miscreants similar to Nouri al-Maliki could get their start and complicate the reconstruction and economic development in Iraq potentially causing Sectarian Strife and Civil War in Iraq.

I am more a fan of the reconstruction contracts being let in early March like Abadi said after the Kuwaiti Donor Conference. This would allow foreign companies to mobilize and get their work going on the ground in Iraq for the confidence of the Iraqi citizen for Abadi et al.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: since I think this speculative IQD investment is in a very prime time.

Go Moola Nova!

I agree Synopsis, If Abadi wants re-elected, they’ve gotta start showing some tangible improvements in the lives of the people and not just victory speeches over ISIS that let’s be honest, everyone knows.... The US coordinated! 

I feel that as slow as projects get rolled out over there, we have to be on the cusp of major monetary reform in order for that to have any bearing on the elections and I believe we would be back to square one with ol’ Nouri the snake trying to slither his way back in! It has to be decisive and things needs to start moving quick if there is any hope to maintain stability! 

Anybody heard from Sadr and his protestors lately? Last I checked they got rained out ;) 

Somebody has to light a fire under Abadi’s @$$ 

Have a great day everyone :) 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I agree Synopsis, If Abadi wants re-elected, they’ve gotta start showing some tangible improvements in the lives of the people and not just victory speeches over ISIS that let’s be honest, everyone knows.... The US coordinated! 

I feel that as slow as projects get rolled out over there, we have to be on the cusp of major monetary reform in order for that to have any bearing on the elections and I believe we would be back to square one with ol’ Nouri the snake trying to slither his way back in! It has to be decisive and things needs to start moving quick if there is any hope to maintain stability! 

Anybody heard from Sadr and his protestors lately? Last I checked they got rained out ;) 

Somebody has to light a fire under Abadi’s @$$ 

Have a great day everyone :) 

Well said,  NEPatriosFan1, AND The Best of Your Day To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

and not just victory speeches over ISIS that let’s be honest, everyone knows.... The US coordinated! 

So true! I’ve been following Abadi on Twitter for a while now, and every day it’s the same thing, 25 tweets congratulating himself on the victory over ISIS. 

Time to move on buddy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Expectations to pass the budget next Tuesday

Expectations to pass the budget next Tuesday

001-4183.jpg

22/2/2018 12:00 am 

Abolished salary cuts .. And lifted the restriction on the upgrading of staff 
Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The political understandings in the past few days led to reaching consensus that would resolve the vote on the current year's budget law 2018, as confirmed by the parliamentary finance committee, which suggested the possibility of voting on the draft budget in Tuesday's session next week, pointing out that a number of amendments to the Including canceling the deduction of a percentage of salaries of 3.8 percent and lifting the restriction on promotions, allowances, deletions and development.

The moves aimed at passing the budget came a few days after Speaker of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri stressed the need to speed up the passage of the budget, during which the Finance Committee was given one week to resolve the vote. He pointed out that there is an intention to hold a meeting with the prime minister with the participation of the Finance Committee to approve the law. 
A member of the Finance Committee, Magda Abdul Latif Tamimi, said in an interview for "morning": "Several amendments were made to the budget, included paragraphs to ensure the greater interest of citizens and employees in general, including the abolition of the paragraph deduction of a percentage of salaries," 3.8 " Before the members of the Committee, as well as find an alternative to the decline that will be due to this cancellation, in addition to lifting the restriction on promotions and allowances and delete and development after it came from the government as a natural right to the work of the employee.
It said al - Tamimi said , " the budget included an increase 144 billion dinars for people with disabilities who are victims of terrorism or fought for terrorism" Daesh "and supervisors to take care of them, as well as the allocation of $ 200 million to set up small income-generating projects for youth employment rather than stay unemployed. 
Predicted Tamimi, that "Parliament votes on the draft budget in the meeting next Tuesday."

• Upvote 7

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

MP of the coalition of state law Khaled al-Asadi, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives is waiting to complete the final formulations of the law of the general budget in order to submit to vote, stressing the need to be a parliamentary presence "large" to pass the law smoothly.

Al-Asadi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "some MPs have requested amendments to the general budget law and have been referred to the Finance Committee for making these amendments," noting that "after completing the final formulations of the budget, the law will be presented to the vote."

"The completion of the quorum for future sessions will ensure the passage of the budget smoothly," Assadi said, "We will seek to be a large parliamentary presence to finish passing the most important law on people's lives."

The parliamentary Finance Committee suggested on Thursday, the possibility of voting on the draft general budget for 2018 in Tuesday's session next week, revealing the lifting of the restriction on promotions and allowances and delete and development. Ending / 25

• Upvote 2

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 
The representative of the National Alliance Hilal Sahlani, on Thursday, that the upcoming meeting of the three presidencies in order to resolve the differences of the budget will not change much of the convictions of the blocks. 
The Sahlani said in a statement received "Al-Gharab Press" a copy of it, "The expected meeting of the three presidencies in order to resolve the differences of the budget will not come out new and does not change many of the convictions of the blocks," noting that "it was agreed within the parliament to convene a meeting of presidencies in order to resolve differences of the budget Between the government and the parliamentary blocs before being presented to the final vote. "

He added that "the government does not want to transfer funds between sectors of the budget in general more than the ceiling of 1 -2%, and the Prime Minister told the blocks the need to approve the budget as drafted by the government," noting that "the addition of allocations to the Kurds 4-5 trillion dinars or 4 trillion dinars To the destroyed provinces, this is far from the direction of the government. " 
He added that "the size of financial grants allocated to the provinces of the Kuwait Reconstruction Conference, was less than ambition, and therefore this is more because the expectations of the blocs and representatives of the provinces otherwise," adding that "the coalition of forces will not respond to pass the budget on the pretext of the lack of access to the provinces sufficient grants , As well as adherence to the Kurds to allocate amounts of loans to the region.
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:01 AM, nannab said:

Another committee what a surprise. 

Which explains why 99% of the country depends on a paycheck from the government. ( kind of an exaggeration !! ) So they now 'think' they may vote on budget next Tuesday?? Kurds approve, Kurds disapprove, Sunni approve, Sunni disapprove. Tick tock tick tock Iraq. Outside world is watching and not coming for reconstruction until you grab your boots and get your shiz together.

:violin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Which explains why 99% of the country depends on a paycheck from the government. ( kind of an exaggeration !! ) So they now 'think' they may vote on budget next Tuesday?? Kurds approve, Kurds disapprove, Sunni approve, Sunni disapprove. Tick tock tick tock Iraq. Outside world is watching and not coming for reconstruction until you grab your boots and get your shiz together.

:violin:

....It will all be too stressful so they will set the Budget aside and the Parliament will adjourn for at least a week before voting ...

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Presidential efforts to approve the budget