Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The View Host Calls Pence’s CHRISTIAN FAITH a ‘Mental Illness’

posted by Hannity Staff

Left-leaning comedian Joy Behar viciously attacked Vice President Mike Pence’s faith on Tuesday, equating his faith to a “mental illness” and mocking the former Governor of Indiana’s steadfast belief in the power of prayer.

The comic’s intolerant rant began after ‘The View’ played a clip of former White House adviser Omarosa Manigault Newman discussing the Vice President’s faith, where she baselessly claimed on reality television that “Jesus tells him to say things.”

“He’s not very popular at all,” said cohost Sunny Hostin. “I think when you have a Mike Pence who now sort of puts this religious veneer on things and calls people ‘values voters,’ I think we’re in a dangerous situation.”

“It’s one thing to talk to Jesus. It’s another thing when Jesus talks to you,” added Behar. “That’s called mental illness if I’m not correct, he’s hearing voices.”

• Upvote 3

Proof that Behar is a biggot. A biggot that KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY. There was some other lady that commented on Christianity and "speaking in tongues" that lead into Behar's comment. My guess is they have no relationship with God at all, and are humanists.  Guess they forgot the whole upper room thing, where the Holy Spirit fell on them and allowed the followers f Christ to speak in tongues,. While some denominations of Christians do not believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, going as far as to preach against it is only proof that they are keeping God in a box. Stalling or preventing new moves of the Holy Spirit in their denomination/congregation. They don't speak ill of those that do believe in the "gifts." Outside of this is why we don't believe in that. If you do, go to a different church. All the reasons why I do not attend their church(es). I attend a Christian Church where I am fed. I believe I can do what Jesus says I can do. He heal the sick, raise the dead, the whole upper room experience. Jesus said, greater things than this shall you do, those who believe and have relationship with Him, if you do them in my name. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

These women will say anything for rating's like a bunch of Cackling's Hens. We're better off watching the cartoon channel or the WWE.

Hey!!!......I know of a guy who's completely fixated on ratings.  :lol:  And sadly....we really aren't better off watching the cartoon channel or the WWE.  :facepalm:

trump_kid.gif

ZDM1N2ViYmQ2NCMvdHMxWFJEMVhkN3ZMZXdwQXI1

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

11 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I thought she was Jewish...

B/A

A lot of people thought she was Jewish. Even she thought she was Jewish. Real Jewish people know God has been speaking to His people even in the Old Testament. Oh speaking to Moses comes to mind telling him to lead the Jewish people out of Egypt and into the Promise Land, and that's just off the top of my head. Then there is this in Daniel 

Daniel 9:19-21 New International Version (NIV)

19 Lord, listen! Lord, forgive! Lord, hear and act! For your sake, my God, do not delay, because your city and your people bear your Name.”

The Seventy “Sevens”

20 While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and making my request to the Lord my God for his holy hill— 21 while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice.  So God has been speaking to His people from the beginning. True Judians and Christians know that. Only the fake ones call such a thing mental illness. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I think it's perfect how you posted this just hours before some liberal freakshow killed 17 kids in a public school run by a bunch of God hating 

fanatical teachers union libretards. 

What a nasty thing to say about ANOTHER awful senseless loss of lives tragedy.  You are literally saying that every child, teacher, administrator, coach, aide, janitor, etc....that attends or works in the public school system is a liberal, God hating, fanatical freakshow....for shame.  It makes me wonder if that's how Koresh felt when he went off grid and built his compound.  I believe God would want you to let your hate go.  

And when you have proof of that 19 year old killer's political affiliation, feel free to post the link......Alex Jones links excluded.

Enjoy your day, brother....I hope it gets better.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

23 hours ago, Flash101 said:

These women will say anything for rating's like a bunch of Cackling's Hens. We're better off watching the cartoon channel or the WWE.

INSP is great... Gunsmoke, Daniel Boone, Bonanza-The Lost Episodes.

These Godless libtards and their Christian-hating bloody networks are experiencing a slow death anyway.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ho'bummer shackled the FBI & DOJ and stacked the DHS with haters.

They're the very agencies who should have nabbed this guy LONG before he went rogue yesterday.

And the libtards sure don't like locking up the loonies....

they use the ACLU to squawk about their rights... what about OUR right to be protected from them...?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Exactly, SHABS.... we don't watch the networks except to watch The Middle & Young Sheldon.

Our remote is indeed our way of not supporting trash t.v.

That's a relief.....for a minute there I thought you were advocating for the silencing of free speech.  :mellow:  My wife and I like Young Sheldon also.....we like to skip 4 or 5 episodes and then binge watch on a Saturday morning after a couple hours of the Rifleman.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

What a nasty thing to say about ANOTHER awful senseless loss of lives tragedy.  You are literally saying that every child, teacher, administrator, coach, aide, janitor, etc....that attends or works in the public school system is a liberal, God hating, fanatical freakshow....for shame.  It makes me wonder if that's how Koresh felt when he went off grid and built his compound.  I believe God would want you to let your hate go.  

And when you have proof of that 19 year old killer's political affiliation, feel free to post the link......Alex Jones links excluded.

Enjoy your day, brother....I hope it gets better.

GO RV, then BV

As  a point of record, it is a well-known fact that the teachers union run the public school systems and at that Union is a liberal organization. And at that organization kicked God out of school and removed prayer from class. Doing so created this situation.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As  a point of record, it is a well-known fact that the teachers union run the public school systems and at that Union is a liberal organization. And at that organization kicked God out of school and removed prayer from class. Doing so created this situation.

If I didn't know better, I would have to say your original response has been manipulated without the "edited post" note.  I'm quite sure that's not the response I read 20 minutes ago.  Interesting.  I wonder if the same person highlighting Guardian articles is responsible?  Something is afoot for sure.

GO RV, then BV

4 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

I didn't forget ya Shabb's

Thank you, Flash.....the NEGGERSON hit me up about 6 times in this very thread about 15 minutes ago.  :shrug:  Sorry I can't reciprocate a plus to you.....I haven't received my allotment of pluses or minuses for the day.  :(

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thank you, Flash.....then NEGGERSON hit me up about 6 times in this very thread about 15 minutes ago.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

It would be nice that if we don't use up our Rubies that they roll over like my cell phone minutes and data. lol

Edited by Flash101
  • Thanks 1