Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ONE GOOD DAY

Heavyduty053

I have had one good day today so far. It started out with a morning walk with my dogs under the starlight before dawn. It was so beautiful. Quiet and looking up I thanked God for the stars, the earth and my life. After the walk it was time for a warm breakfast followed by exercises  and then prayer time. The I headed out to the office. The sun was out and glistened off the melting snow. The sight made me smile and since I was alone with nobody else's ears to offend I sang along with the CD playing in my car with a loud voice and a happy heart.

My good day was just beginning, however, I helped it along by giving a cheerful greeting to everyone I met. I shared smiles and was happy to have them returned. I offered a helping hand to one friend and a pat on the back to another for job well done. Later at the store I opened the door for a lady who had her arms full of packages. I bought a few boxes of pancake mix to put in the food drive collection ben. I told a tired cashier what a good job she was doing and watched her whole face light up.

When I got home I gave my dogs a pat on their heads, made sure the plants had water, cleaned up the kitchen before sitting down to do some computer work. I answered my emails sharing the good word and that God loves them, send some encouraging words to the ones who needed it from around the country. Later in the day I sit down with a good book. Finally I ended my day the same way I started it, walking my dogs and thanking God that he allowed me to complete the day and asking him for a good nights sleep and another day tomorrow to share his kind words of love.

Perhaps the key to living a great life for ourselves is being grateful for what God allowed us to have, sharing his kind words . Perhaps the key to being happy is to make sure God knows you are thankful for what he blessed you with. God will give us the tools to build a good day should we want to use them but most leave theirs behind....have a blessed great day and I hope that you will take something from this and make yourself some great days........Heavyduty053

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Thank you for appreciating these stories enough to leave a note. I have been doing this for years now and as the same always I hope that I leave a smile of encouragement, hope and peace for those who are going through difficult times or just need a little lift for their day. May the good lord bless your day and show you the way.    Amen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2