Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Article: Businessmen Seek Guarantees And Bureaucracy To Invest In Iraq !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Delta Drops A Carton Full Of Mic's On A Sleeping Frankie Passed Out On The Blue Couch !

2-12-2018   Intel Guru Delta    Article: 

"Businessmen seek guarantees and bureaucracy to invest in Iraq

Quote: “The existence of no restrictions (ARTILCE 8) on foreign currency transfers,

in addition to linking the Iraqi dinar (1-1) to the US dollar." (wink)   ...

MY DIFINITION IS IN (  ).  I'M DROPING ALL MICS...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Don't you gals know some sort of Panamanian voodoo, or something to make this damn Dinar go 1 to 1 !???!  lol

Sorry But The Best The Gal's Can Do Is Some Pomeranian Voodoo On Short Notice ! :o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Cute Thug man. 

And Davis, I personally cant wait to see you streaking in that leopard thong ...

FYI - The President ‘Streaks’ At A Super Slow Moseying Pace So As Not To Spill His Beer Or To Create Too Much ‘Applause’ From His Cheeks Slapping In That Thong ! :o 

Davis Is A Very Refined Classy Guy And Prefers A Bit More Of A Polite Golf Clap When He Streaks ...

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

LINK

World Bank: Iraq is the best place to invest in the world

5858.jpg 

13th February, 2018

The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private sector arm of the World Bank, has urged international companies to overcome their concerns about financing reconstruction projects in Iraq and capitalize on high-yielding investment opportunities there. 

Ziad Badr, head of the International Finance Corporation's mission in Iraq, said in a speech at the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Industry, read by the Economist News, that "as the country emerges from a devastating three-year war against the Da'ash, I do not think anywhere in the world There are such opportunities for investment. " 

"IFC has investments of about $ 1.2 billion in various projects in Iraq, including banks, cement factories and telecommunications companies, and is preparing to announce an investment of $ 250 million in a telecommunications project," he said

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Hey ladies....hope all is well.

Don't you gals know some sort of Panamanian voodoo, or something to make this damn Dinar go 1 to 1 !???!  lol

Lit a candle,  killed a chicken, threw some bones... no go.

Actually we had to go... to explain the whole damned thing to the homeowners association .

Nobody lets their kids Trick-or-Treat at our house anymore. :mellow::shakehead:

:lol::lmao:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Lit a candle,  killed a chicken, threw some bones... no go.

Actually we had to go... to explain the whole damned thing to the homeowners association .

Nobody lets their kids Trick-or-Treat at our house anymore. :mellow::shakehead:

:lol::lmao:

That was exactly what I was picturing!! lol      You guys crack me up, OMG.       Oh well, it was worth a try, good job.      I hate HOA's

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

FYI - The President ‘Streaks’ At A Super Slow Moseying Pace So As Not To Spill His Beer Or To Create Too Much ‘Applause’ From His Cheeks Slapping In That Thong ! :o 

Davis Is A Very Refined Classy Guy And Prefers A Bit More Of A Polite Golf Clap When He Streaks ...

Oh God, not slow motion...please.  Streaking means fast....we don't want nightmares. 

How about you Thuggie? You gonna streak? lol   I'll get you some heart covered thongs. 

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

We hate 'em, too. :facepalm2:

Thank goodness we're Jungle Birding most of the year and hardly ever here.

Gonna sell it off, put most of it into Ol' Sarge's Foundation & get a smaller place in the swamps of W. Central Florida instead.

The swamp varmints are better company than HOA fiends with Condo-Nazi mentalities !

If this thing ever hits I would like to contribute to Sarge's foundation too. It has to be a good one knowing how you are. And yes, HOA's suck. I told myself never again. 

I think its a good move.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

here's another article related to the above...an update...

2/13/2018  KTFA:
DELTA:  FROM KUWAIT TV:

CLOSE DOOR MEETING...... IN FULL FORCE WORLD BANK BACKING UP IRAQ...... GUARANTEEING ALL INVESTORS ......212 INVESTMENT PROJECT.. 
IRAQ IS BACK TO INTERNATINAL STATUS ....(wink)

http://www.media.gov.kw/LiveTV1.aspx
Rockcharlie229:  Internationalism I like the sound of that, now show it CBI:-)
Noneb4him:  Wooohooo! Thank you Delta! Add to that, Frank said last night that the RI can NOT be revealed while the banks & markets are open....add to that, the operational rates change this week.... add to that..Frank likes Saturday/Sunday.... puzzle pieces fitting? IMO... one, possibly final, kick of the can?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ziad Badr, head of the International Finance Corporation's mission in Iraq, said that "as the country emerges from a devastating three-year war against the Da'ash, I do not think anywhere in the world There are such opportunities for investment.

....he said with a straight face and clear mind !!  LOL. :o

Degustatory-iz-Amsterdama.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mountain Goats newsletter this week had 1 thing that I thought was interesting.... She said that a company was selling gold and silver and will take Dinar as payment but for half the current dinar value. She said, "Why would they want dinar???" Good question if you ask me. Figure I would put it in the rumor section anyway...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Mountain Goats newsletter this week had 1 thing that I thought was interesting.... She said that a company was selling gold and silver and will take Dinar as payment but for half the current dinar value. She said, "Why would they want dinar???" Good question if you ask me. Figure I would put it in the rumor section anyway...

Goat needs to name that company for verification 

Otherwise she's lying thru her teeth