Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary power: Kurds did not provide a convincing justification for non-commitment to pay oil money

55 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Within the constitution everything ... Outside the constitution nothing

The KGR understood they can't continue stealing the wealth from the people, so they will give back to the federal government 

Borders crossing 

Airports

Ports

Oil

Gas

Public salaries

Peshmerga salaries

For 17% of the 2018 budget 

HCL is really close.!

Go HCL

Go RV

LB Thanks,   Praying for the positive outcome.....GO RV / RI

• Upvote 4

Like a plague of locusts-a streak of larceny on their backs a mile wide. I know this sort of thing is global: but countless billions of $$$$$ by these " politicians " is just seemingly unprecedented-Makes the Clintons look like 2nd rate hoodlums when stacked up against this Professional Top Grade Criminal Elite.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

This is coming to a end really soon tigergorzow 

4 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Two of my favorite DV. Trust you guys are doing well. Please take your seats, we are making our final approach.   

LB, CF,  Totally Agree and truly humbled to receive our blessings.  Keeping the faith!!

GO UNITY OF IRAQ 

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, Scott McD said:

I am keeping everything crossed for Jan 2018!! 

It is looking good.

Abadi has been tweeting like a crazy thing this last hour!!

GoRV!!

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 20.39.22.png

Those are very positive tweets! Thanks Scott McD!!! I saw the words "shared security", "economic development" and "fighting corruption" and "paying rightful Kurdish salaries" all in a couple of sentences!!! That spells Ch7 , Sovereign, HCL and Article 140 are all in sight of this Prime Minister who has defeated ISIS and pushed Barzani out of the way........ 

Fingers Crossed for a prosperous New Year

• Upvote 8

51 minutes ago, Scott McD said:

I am keeping everything crossed for Jan 2018!! 

It is looking good.

Abadi has been tweeting like a crazy thing this last hour!!

GoRV!!

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 20.39.22.png

Totally agree SMD.!

Abadi is on mission to get this done.

He will bring Iraq to the international stage with strong currency.!

• Upvote 8

41 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Those are very positive tweets! Thanks Scott McD!!! I saw the words "shared security", "economic development" and "fighting corruption" and "paying rightful Kurdish salaries" all in a couple of sentences!!! That spells Ch7 , Sovereign, HCL and Article 140 are all in sight of this Prime Minister who has defeated ISIS and pushed Barzani out of the way........ 

Fingers Crossed for a prosperous New Year

Hope it's a prosperous New Year - 2018 . . . . . . 2017 has really sucked up to and including today for me & mine :facepalm: Been Murphy 's Law with a vengeance.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Hope it's a prosperous New Year - 2018 . . . . . . 2017 has really sucked up to and including today for me & mine :facepalm: Been Murphy 's Law with a vengeance.

Im sorry 10YL, I know you've been in longer than most of us, hopefully this will be the turn in fortune that the Dr ordered to eliviate your family's stress! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Im sorry 10YL, I know you've been in longer than most of us, hopefully this will be the turn in fortune that the Dr ordered to eliviate your family's stress! 

Thanx ole son ---- very stressful these days-an RV would give me cause to to do back flips in my BVDs, and other such happy dances and stuff.  

• Upvote 5

We're all pulling for he same thing.... I was just talking to my sister in New England this morning on the phone and she was crying due to custody battles with a dead beat ex brother in law who is 15 k behind in child support and her 2 early morning appts cancelled this morning( she is a dental hygienist).... in the back of my mind was... let this dinar RV... so these problems seem inconsequential! She has a quarter million dinar and it would make a great deal of difference in her life for sure! Hope your week gets better! Keep the faith 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

We're all pulling for he same thing.... I was just talking to my sister in New England this morning on the phone and she was crying due to custody battles with a dead beat ex brother in law who is 15 k behind in child support system" rel="">support and her 2 early morning appts cancelled this morning( she is a dental hygienist).... in the back of my mind was... let this dinar RV... so these problems seem inconsequential! She has a quarter million dinar and it would make a great deal of difference in her life for sure! Hope your week gets better! Keep the faith 

Agreed.  Let this happen.  I hope she’s ok. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Feeling good about 2018.  

• Upvote 4

artprint.png  artemail.png 

Federation to file a lawsuit to challenge the dismissal of the former governor of Kirkuk

6.jpg

15/11/2017 12:00 am 

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
The Supreme Federal Court on Tuesday appealed the first decision on the decision of the House of Representatives to dismiss the former governor of Kirkuk, Najmuddin Omar Karim, from the office, asserting that this out of its jurisdiction, and the second on the case filed by a number of civil society organizations challenging the independence of the members of the Commission on Human Rights. "The Federal Supreme Court held its hearing and considered the case of Necmettin Karim against the Speaker of the House of Representatives, in addition to his job, to challenge the decision of the House of Representatives to remove him from his position as governor of Kirkuk," said the spokesman of the court, Ias Samok, in a statement received by "morning". "The court dismissed the case, confirmed that the villages The dismissal was administrative, not legislative, so that it could be considered by the Federal Supreme Court. "In a second statement, the court stated that" the case filed by a number of civil society organizations against members of the Council of the High Commissioner for Human Rights was not independent. " "
  • Upvote 2

Government of Kurdistan confirms its respect for the decision of the Federal Court of Iraq

15/11/2017 12:00 am 

Baghdad / Erbil / Sabah 
Kurdistan Regional Government responded to the decision of the Federal Supreme Court, rejecting the secession of the Kurds, the call to open a comprehensive national dialogue to resolve differences, expressing respect for the decision of the Court, the Government welcomed the region as "all initiatives, notably Grand Ayatollah initiative of Mr. Sistani, some Iraqi personalities, and friendly countries, "to return to the Iraqi constitution to resolve the differences between the region and the federal authorities. Resolve differences constitutionally and said the provincial government, in a statement on Tuesday: that " at the request of the Secretary - General of the Council of Ministers in the Federal 11.5.2017, the Federal Supreme Court issued its decision dated 11.06.2017 No. 122 {/} on federated 2017 interpretation of Article The first of the Iraqi constitution, which states that (the Republic of Iraq is a single federal state, fully sovereign, the system of government is a Republican parliamentary democratic, and this Constitution guarantees the unity of Iraq).

The statement added, "In order to confirm the commitment of the Kurdistan region always to seek the solution of differences between the federal authorities and the region through constitutional and legal ways, and based on our known position of welcoming all initiatives in this direction, in particular the initiative of Mr. Sistani, and some Iraqi personalities and friendly countries of the Iraqi people on the return to the Constitution to resolve Differences, in this sense, we respect the interpretation of the Federal Supreme Court of Article I  
of the Constitution. 
The Kurdistan Regional Government affirmed its belief that the decision of the Federal Court shall be the basis for initiating a comprehensive national dialogue to resolve disputes through the application of all constitutional articles in a manner guaranteeing the protection of the rights, powers and competencies contained in the Constitution as the only way to ensure the unity of Iraq referred to in Article 1 of the Constitution.  
According to the statement.
The Federal Supreme Court confirmed in a statement on the sixth of this month an explanation of the first article of the Iraqi Constitution concluded that "this article and other related constitutional articles on the unity of Iraq, and Article 109 of the Constitution required all federal authorities to maintain this unit . The Supreme Federal Court in its decision to the absence of a text in the Constitution allows the separation of any of the components provided for in Article (116) of the Constitution under its provisions in force.
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Feeling good about 2018.  

Me to Chuck. If you pass through Oklahoma, look me up. I know a good place on the executive side of the airport that has AMAZING  soul food. I’m sure miss kitty has ate there with her hubby.  

11/15/2017 (00:01 pm)   -   Number of readings: 1132   -   Issue (4063)

A breakthrough in the crisis in Baghdad and Erbil: respect for the decision of the judiciary and then negotiations

 Baghdad / Mohammed Sabah 

A week after the court ruled that there was no constitutional provision to allow for secession from Iraq, the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) announced its welcome and commitment to the resolution, expressing the hope that this decision would form the basis for dialogue with the federal government.

Kurdish blocs considered the new position of the government of the region as a "cancellation of the referendum," which Baghdad asks Erbil to announce its official cancellation as a condition for engaging in any bilateral dialogue. 
Kurdish circles did not rule out that the position of the KRG as part of a road map was favored by back-up dialogues conducted by Baghdad and Erbil under US auspices. 
Last month, Al-Mada revealed pressure exerted by the United States and France on both Baghdad and Erbil to end the current crisis and reach common understandings on all outstanding issues. 
The Federal Supreme Court issued on 6 of this month an interpretation of the first article of the Constitution on the issue of the referendum of the Kurdistan region, indicating the absence of a paragraph of law in the Iraqi Constitution allows or allow separation.
The Kurdistan Regional Government announced yesterday its response to the decision of the Federal Supreme Court. It said in a statement that "at the request of the Secretary-General of the Federal Council of Ministers on 5/11/2017, the Federal Supreme Court issued on 6/11/2017 its decision No. (122 / Federal 2017) on the interpretation of Article I of the Iraqi Constitution, which states that ( The Republic of Iraq is a single, independent, fully sovereign federal state with a democratic republican (parliamentary) government, and this constitution guarantees the unity of Iraq. "
The statement added that "it is an affirmation of the commitment of the Kurdistan region to always seek to resolve differences between the federal authorities and the region by constitutional and legal ways, and from our known position of welcoming all initiatives in this direction, foremost of which is the initiative of Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani and some Iraqi figures and friendly countries of the Iraqi people on the return To the Iraqi Constitution to resolve the differences, and in this respect we respect the interpretation of the Federal Supreme Court of Article I of the Constitution, and at the same time confirm our belief that this be the basis for the start of a comprehensive national dialogue to resolve differences by the application of all materials Sturih whole so as to ensure the protection of the rights and powers and terms of reference contained in the Constitution as the only way to ensure the unity of Iraq referred to in the first article of the Constitution. "
Commenting on the position of the Government of the Territory, MP Zana Said, a member of the Islamic Group, said that "the Kurdistan Regional Government welcomed the decision of the Federal Court is canceling the referendum," adding that "acceptance of the proceedings of the Court means there is a change in attitudes." 
The Kurdish MP that "leaving the resolution of the issue of the referendum to the Federal Court is a constitutional and legal and helps to resolve all the problems and differences between the region and the federal government." 
A member of the Kurdistan Islamic Group bloc urged the federal government to welcome the statement of the government of the region and accept it "as a gesture of good faith to open a new page contribute to resolving the dispute." 
MP Zana Said expects "
He revealed a member of the Kurdistan bloc, "the presence of US intervention between the parties to wet relations and return under the roof of the Constitution and the unity of Iraq," noting that "the American side is the one who stopped the federal forces in re-control of Vishkhabor and the two Sheikhs." 
The MP Zana Said that "the American endeavor aims to solve the problem between the parties away from the military clash and bloodshed," asserting that "the Americans, and through their positions explicit, want the Kurdistan region strong but within a unified Iraq." 
The federal government is waiting for the Federal Court to decide on four cases related to the constitutionality of the referendum held by the Kurdistan region last September, two of which were presented by the Council of Ministers. 
It seems to resort to the judiciary acceptable way for both the federal government and the territorial government to get out of the node that hinders the start of comprehensive negotiations to discuss the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil.
The Federal Supreme Court is preparing on 20 of this month to consider four cases filed against the referendum held by the Kurdistan region last September. And confirmed the notice of the representative of the Kurdistan region in Baghdad for two times and waiting for re-reporting to determine the constitutionality of the referendum or not. 
On the timing of the start of negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil, MP Zana Said said that "the federal government is waiting for the Kurdistan Regional Government to unite and agree to name a negotiating delegation representing all the Kurdish parties," pointing out that negotiations between the Kurdish forces to name the delegation is still underway. 
At the same level, denies the block of change the existence of specific timing to visit the delegation of the Kurdistan region to Baghdad, stressing that the requirement to cancel the referendum, which declares Baghdad, has become Mukalla to the Federal Court.
"The Kurdistan Regional Government's position on the decisions of the Federal Court will accelerate the start of a direct dialogue with the central government," MP Qawah Muhammad Mouloud said in a statement to Al-Mada. "The welcome of Kurdistan by the court's decisions is considered an annulment of the referendum that took place last September." 
"The Kurdistan Regional Government is required to form a negotiating delegation comprising all Kurdish parties to discuss differences with the federal government and ensure the success of these negotiations." 
"With the participation of all the Kurdish parties in the negotiating delegation, we can discuss the general budget and the terms in which it was included, including the budget of the Kurdistan region in the draft sent by the government to parliament."

• Upvote 1

(701)   -   Number of readings: 633   -   Number (4063)

The judiciary for the second time challenged the governor of Kirkuk decision to dismiss him

 Baghdad / Range 

The Federal Court responded yesterday to the appeal filed against the decision to dismiss the former governor of Kirkuk, Necmettin Kareem. Noting that the decision to dismiss was administrative rather than legislative.

"The Federal Supreme Court held its hearing and considered the case of Necmettin Karim against the Speaker of the House of Representatives, in addition to his job, to challenge the decision of the House of Representatives to remove him from his position as governor of Kirkuk," the court spokesman Ayas al-Samuk said in a statement. 
Samok added that "the court rejected the case, and confirmed that the decision to dismiss was administrative and not legislative so that it can be considered by the Federal Supreme Court." 
The House voted on September 14 last year to remove the governor of Kirkuk, Najmuddin Karim, at the request of the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi. 
On October 18, the Administrative Court of Justice responded to a lawsuit filed by the governor of Kirkuk, Najmuddin Kareem, to challenge his dismissal. Following the response of the Administrative Court, President Fuad Masum ratified the removal of Kirkuk Governor Najmuddin Karim.
The Federal Supreme Court also responded yesterday to the appeal of the House of Representatives to the Board of Commissioners of the High Commission for Human Rights. 
Ayas al-Samok said that "the Federal Court held its hearing and considered a case to challenge the decision of the House of Representatives to vote by approving the Board of Commissioners of the High Commission for Human Rights." 
The spokesman of the Federal Court that "the members of the Board of Commissioners of the original and reserve attended by the introduction of the court as third persons in the proceedings during the sessions of the day and the court and gave their statements and regulations in response to the plaintiff's claim that they belong to parties and non-independent," noting that " Because the plaintiff did not provide anything to strengthen his claim. "

• Upvote 1

Kurdistan region declares respect for the unity of Iraq and Abadi welcomes the position calling for the implementation of the Constitution - Report

15 November, 2017

The Kurdistan Regional Government expressed its softness in its position after announcing its respect for the decision of the Federal Supreme Court, which does not permit the separation of any region from Iraq, while welcomed Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the position of the region calling for the implementation of the Constitution.

Kurdistan region declares respect for the unity of Iraq and Abadi welcomes the position calling for the implementation of the Constitution Published on Nov 15, 2017

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary power: Kurds did not provide a convincing justification for non-commitment to pay oil money
  • yota691 featured this topic
  • yota691 locked this topic