Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary power: Kurds did not provide a convincing justification for non-commitment to pay oil money

Lol...

I understand your frustrations and you have been positive for a long time. We all have our days where we want to kick the Iraqi government officials butts in gear to get things done. Maybe when I am 90 it will finally happen lol. I am hoping for a lot sooner though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Kurdistan government: The region has met the conditions of the Iraqi government and is waiting to lift the air embargo soon Thursday 15 February 2018 | 21:08  The Civil Aviation Authority is the only one that controls airports throughout Iraq and there is no objection by the territorial government The spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, Sven Dzai, "The region met the conditions of the federal government regarding the management of airports, and is expected to lift the air embargo soon." "There has been no agreement by the Iraqi government to lift the air embargo on the Kurdistan region and reopen Erbil and Sulaymaniyah airports. There are negotiations with Baghdad, but there is no conference to open the two airports," Dziay said in a press interview. "The federal government had a number of points in the negotiations, first and foremost the administration of airports Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, the control and control of the Civil Aviation Authority, and the Government of the Territory had no objection to it. He pointed out that "the Civil Aviation Authority is the only one that controls the airports throughout Iraq and there is no objection by the Government of the Territory to take over the administration of airports Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, but despite this position there was no development on the subject with the Center."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

An imminent agreement between the Kurds and Baghdad for the spread of Peshmerga in conflict zones

An imminent agreement between the Kurds and Baghdad for the spread of Peshmerga in conflict zones

Twilight News    
 3 hours ago

A number of Kurdish MPs have revealed that the Peshmerga forces will return to the disputed areas, while senior Iraqi officials support the joint administration of these areas, after the talk of the deputies "Shiites" of negotiations between officials of the Kurds and Baghdad for that joint administration. 
In this regard, a member of the House of Representatives for the bloc Sadikun MP Hassan Salem that the past few days have seen a number of visits and there were talks about a joint administration of the disputed areas. 
"I can say that an agreement will be reached in this direction, so it is expected that problems will be resolved and things will be clearer in the coming days." 
Kurdish forces withdrew from conflict zones - which they occupied in successive stages - after a redeployment of Iraqi forces following the independence referendum.

Keywords: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

A delegation of eight ministries of the Baghdad government briefed on the progress of work in the Sulaymaniyah borders

Since 2018-02-15 at 20:02 (Baghdad time)
%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%

Special - Mawazine News

The director of research at the border crossings, Shaker Jubouri, on Thursday, that a delegation representing 8 ministries visited a long port near Halabja in the province of Sulaymaniyah to see it, while calling for the implementation of all the obligations of the Ports Authority and the commitment to tariff customs.

Al-Jubouri told Mawazine News that a delegation from the federal government representing 8 ministries visited one of the border crossing points in Sulaymaniyah province for the purpose of being fully informed. The delegation visited a long port near Halabja for the purpose of inspecting the work mechanism. This crossing and the feasibility study of it for the purpose of turning it into an official crossing. "

He added that "we will submit our final report when we have finished reviewing all the things that are going on in the other services departments inside the crossing." He called for "to implement all the obligations of the Ports Authority and adhere to customs tariffs at the present time for the purpose of benefiting from it and turning it into a new official crossing with the Republic of Iran "He said.

Tensions between the governments of Baghdad and Arbil increased after the former regional president, Massoud Barzani, clung to the results of the unconstitutional Kurdistan referendum and sought to annex Kirkuk to the region. This resulted in orders from the commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider al-Abadi, Monday (16 October 2017) , The control of the areas of Kirkuk province and the imposition of federal government authority in addition to all the disputed areas and at all border crossings. End of 29/6 n

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

The Kurdish Awqaf is in the process of sending a delegation to Baghdad to discuss the opening of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah airports

16/02/2018 01:01 | Number of readings: 75

Trend Press / Continue

The Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs in Kurdistan said on Friday that a delegation from the ministry will go to the capital Baghdad on Sunday to discuss the mechanism of opening airports Erbil and Sulaymaniyah international pilgrimage trips and Umrah.

"Hajj and Umrah trips will begin after 20-2-2018 this month, if Baghdad does not put any conditions that may lead to postponement," said Karwan Stony, head of Hajj and Umrah information in the province."He said.

According to Kurdish media sources, "43 people from Kurdistan only performed Umrah this year through Baghdad airport, while last year saw the performance of at least 8000 people Umrah through the airports of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah international".

• Upvote 4

Password FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 15-02-2018 06:11 PM
image.php?token=5583ab7edfbac63a490e2312013ddf3b&size=

UN Secretary-General António Guterres and EU High Representative for Security and Foreign Policy Federica Mujerini called for continued dialogue between Erbil and Baghdad to resolve differences and outstanding issues between them . 

"We have to put an end to the differences between Arbil and Baghdad," Mujerini said in a speech at the opening of a conference on reconstruction of Iraq held in Kuwait in the presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi .

She added that 'solidarity with the Secretary-General of the United Nations in this regard the Secretary-General of the United Nations in this area and we wish to continue the dialogues between Arbil and Baghdad '.

• Upvote 2

Release date: 2018/2/15 21:05 • 359 times read
Kurdistan meets the conditions of Baghdad and expects to lift the air embargo at the end of the month
The spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, Sven Dziyi, on Thursday, that the region met the conditions of the federal government regarding the management of airports, and is expected to lift the air embargo soon.
"There has been no agreement by the federal government to lift the air embargo on the Kurdistan region, reopen Erbil and Sulaymaniyah airports, and there are negotiations with Baghdad, but there is no conference to open the two airports," Dziay said in a statement. 
He added that "the federal government had a number of points within the negotiations, first and foremost the administration of airports Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, control and control of the Civil Aviation Authority," declaring that "the territorial government had no objection to it." 
He explained that "the Civil Aviation Authority is the only one that controls the airports all over Iraq and there is no objection by the Government of the Territory to take over the administration of airports Erbil and Sulaymaniyah; but despite this position there was no development on the subject with the Center."
"The last time the air embargo on the airports of the region was extended by the federal government was at the end of last year, until the end of February," revealing "the hopes of the region that there is no further extension of the air blockade, and lifting the ban by the end of this month." is over
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

After the failure of all attempts to bring the views closer ... The three presidencies are preparing to hold an expanded meeting to resolve the crisis in Baghdad and Arbil

17-02-2018 01:10 PM
Readers
image.php?token=c927642b0dedcc3709db9efec872190e&size=

Baghdad News -

The three Iraqi presidencies (the presidency, the prime minister and the presidency of the parliament) are preparing to hold an expanded meeting attended by a number of leaders of the political blocs this week in order to discuss the solutions necessary to get out of the tunnel crisis escalating between the government in Baghdad and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

A government source said Saturday that the meeting comes after the failure of all other attempts to bring the points of view between the conflicting parties, pointing out that the most important points of disagreement lies in the share of the Kurdistan region of the federal budget for 2018, which the Iraqi government reduced from 17 to 12%. 

The source pointed out that a number of leaders of the main political blocs will attend the meeting, indicating the desire of all parties to end the paralysis that hit parliament as a result of the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil on the budget.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

A number of ladies traveling to perform Umrah - archival
A number of ladies traveling to perform Umrah - archival

Roudao - Erbil 

announced that the Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs in the Kurdistan Region, said a delegation from the ministry will go to the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Sunday to discuss the mechanism to open airports in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah international flights before the Hajj and Umrah. 

"Hajj and Umrah trips will start after 20-2-2018 this month, if Baghdad does not put any conditions that may lead to postponement," said Karwan Stony, head of Hajj and Umrah information in the Kurdistan region. 

It is noteworthy that only 43 people have performed Umrah in Saudi Arabia through Baghdad, and last year and during the same period, at least 8,000 people Umrah through the airports of Arbil and Sulaymaniyah international. 

One of the owners of the transport companies says the people who registered have confirmed they will not go to Saudi Arabia through Baghdad even if the flights are free.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

After the failure of all attempts to bring the views closer ... The three presidencies are preparing to hold an expanded meeting to resolve the crisis in Baghdad and Arbil

17-02-2018 01:10 PM
Readers
image.php?token=c927642b0dedcc3709db9efec872190e&size=

Baghdad News -

The three Iraqi presidencies (the presidency, the prime minister and the presidency of the parliament) are preparing to hold an expanded meeting attended by a number of leaders of the political blocs this week in order to discuss the solutions necessary to get out of the tunnel crisis escalating between the government in Baghdad and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

A government source said Saturday that the meeting comes after the failure of all other attempts to bring the points of view between the conflicting parties, pointing out that the most important points of disagreement lies in the share of the Kurdistan region of the federal budget for 2018, which the Iraqi government reduced from 17 to 12%. 

The source pointed out that a number of leaders of the main political blocs will attend the meeting, indicating the desire of all parties to end the paralysis that hit parliament as a result of the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil on the budget.

They need to stop the friggon discussions and start “negotiations” or else discussions will continue on forever. Somebody has to stop saying “no” and start saying what they will do. Stubborn discussions and “taking a stand” have so far witnessed them all chasing their own tails and running in circles..... and these are the guys in charge. Abadi should have come out of the gate saying 10% with the intent to raise it up to 12%. Now he is just going to have to up that number, and take on this battle next year, after the Kurds corruption has been cleaned up and the numbers are all in... sure is going no where now....

Edited by jcfrag
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

DV,  We need results that all  outstanding issues have been resolved & executed.  Laws Passed, Money Recovered in the amount of Billions of Dollars stolen by Maliki, Barzani's, etc.    Corrupt put in jail or hanged by the neck.   Enough with the talk, making progress, etc.   The citizens need action, results and their fair share of the wealth.

GO RV / RI

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

DV,  We need results that all  outstanding issues have been resolved & executed.  Laws Passed, Money Recovered in the amount of Billions of Dollars stolen by Maliki, Barzani's, etc.    Corrupt put in jail or hanged by the neck.   Enough with the talk, making progress, etc.   The citizens need action, results and their fair share of the wealth.

GO RV / RI

I did not think the Budget was going to pass and rate was going to change before the Kuwait Conference at all, ever.

You need to follow our threads with the tags Corruption and Referendum to understand what is really happening.

Kurdistan region needs to get mostly into the e-governance computer system and off the fake paperwork system.

They have uncover fake employees, get monies returned from fake projects and now International banks cause of the UNSC sanctions being removed.

They are fighting corruption of the Kurdistan regional leaders as well as Baghdad government, bankers and businesses.

Investment starts with borders, air space, ports and airports to get goods in.

Investment companies and monies need to secured and protected from misuse, corruption, and theft.

As far as the Budget, they need the most accurate numbers from the Kurdistan region and after an exceptionable lost for this Budget of 2018, they will pass it with the best accurate numbers with the e-governance system and the census.

Adabi and the CBI are also making sure the regions get paid through them and not paying the ministers directly anymore the best the can, trying to figure out the best ways to secure the funds, make sure the people are real, and each person needs to personal be in contact with national banks to get the funds.

Iraq is still far from safe still, imagine use living under Martial Law here and trying to go to the bank safely. Some cities are real dysfunctional or just really basically destroyed.

The CBI at this time also trying to IMF article complaint my trying to get the spread of the CBI rate and the street rate within 2% for 90 days to get to Article 8 and go International.

I can go on I am sure, but I wanted yall to know my thoughts.

I am not sure about this but I also think the Kurdistan government may have to be dissolved, all Oil, border crossings, ports (if any), and airports need to be turned over to the Baghdad government while the Peshmerga need to incorporate in the Iraqi Army and Police which could take up to 4 years.

• Thanks 1

I wish they'd just give them 14% this year, and hire an outside third party to conduct a census (quickly) for next year.  Any cheating or intimidation gets them the 12.67% for 2019.  Anyone receiving ANY government payments HAS to show ID and open a bank account for direct deposit.

Now, is that so hard to figure out?  Eliminate the filthy b*stard, middle-man thieves.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

GO RV / RI

Perhaps if they began with the " executions " first, they might " pick up the pace " making progress ? :confused2: (just sayin' )

I know, I'm a Baaad Boy ( no Sheep references please :lol:)  :wave:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Perhaps if they began with the " executions " first, they might " pick up the pace " making progress ? :confused2: (just sayin' )

I know, I'm a Baaad Boy ( no Sheep references please :lol:)  :wave:

I could not agree more. At least the cockroaches would start running for the hills instead if sitting on their fat arses in the same positions assumming the Amnesty Law will save them from the gallows....

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, fnbplanet said:

I wish they'd just give them 14% this year, and hire an outside third party to conduct a census (quickly) for next year.  Any cheating or intimidation gets them the 12.67% for 2019.  Anyone receiving ANY government payments HAS to show ID and open a bank account for direct deposit.

Now, is that so hard to figure out?  Eliminate the filthy b*stard, middle-man thieves.

You have thrown soooo much intelligence & common sense with your brief and concise statement - Well, these monkeys would rather argue 24/7 than get down to cases. Nonetheless, well stated fnbplanet ! :bravo:

No doubt the IMF & WB and god knows who else have already made efforts to make them understand this, yet their stubborn, arrogant and epic display of unwillingness to face facts in the face have led these fools to where they are today. It takes REAL talent to paint yourself into this kind of corner, huh. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, newbieDA said:

I am not sure about this but I also think the Kurdistan government may have to be dissolved, all Oil, border crossings, ports (if any), and airports need to be turned over to the Baghdad government while the Peshmerga need to incorporate in the Iraqi Army and Police which could take up to 4 years.

Mazrour Barzani has screwed everything so much during his tenure, it would be easy to place both  Maliki and Mazrour in the “Dictator” categories. Neither knows how to rule, but only devicive ways to steal from those they were supposed to serve...

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

I could not agree more. At least the cockroaches would start running for the hills instead if sitting on their fat arses in the same positions assumming the Amnesty Law will save them from the gallows....

The IRON MAIDEN SONG " Run for the Hills ( Run for your Life ) or PINK FLOYDS' " RUN " comes to mind.

I know the I. MAIDEN song references another issue entirely, HOWEVER,  if the sandal fits, damn well better wear it !

RUN, BIATCHES, RUN ! ( I do believe what goes around, comes around )

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

The IRON MAIDEN SONG " Run for the Hills ( Run for your Life ) or PINK FLOYDS' " RUN " comes to mind.

I know the I. MAIDEN song references another issue entirely, HOWEVER,  if the sandal fits, damn well better wear it !

RUN, BIATCHES, RUN ! ( I do believe what goes around, comes around )

• Haha 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary power: Kurds did not provide a convincing justification for non-commitment to pay oil money
  • yota691 locked this topic