Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary power: Kurds did not provide a convincing justification for non-commitment to pay oil money

Synopsis,

Thank you for sharing part of  the interpretation and analytical  process you used to evaluate this investment. It's been a while, but I recall having many of the same thoughts (and a few others such as the reasoning the US chose to go into Iraq in the first place.)

The geographical area of Iraq has been analyzed and publicly disclosed in many ways. I think its truly fascinating when one considers the wealth in the surrounding areas - specifically Afghanistan. I know that there are differences in both the politics and the raw materials between the countries, but once Iraq's squabbles are over, and the IQD revaluates, I believe a lot of attention is going to.be placed on Afghanistan. I say that mainly from viewpoints expressed by geologists who looked at various points around the country. Essentially, the geology summary of Afghanistan is consistent with something in the end of a Daffy Duck cartoon; everywhere the geologists looked they discovered rare and prescious metals, (diamonds emeralds, Ruby's, and other raw materials.) I will look for one of the evaluaions I'm referring to, which was aired in 2011 or 2012 on the CBS Sunday morning show Today.

Let's go Iraq- the world is watching and waiting, and still encouraging you to realize that it's time to evolve from your ways of corruption and towards a successfully functioning independent capitalist economy.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, presence said:

Synopsis,

Thank you for sharing part of  the interpretation and analytical  process you used to evaluate this investment. It's been a while, but I recall having many of the same thoughts (and a few others such as the reasoning the US chose to go into Iraq in the first place.)

The geographical area of Iraq has been analyzed and publicly disclosed in many ways. I think its truly fascinating when one considers the wealth in the surrounding areas - specifically Afghanistan. I know that there are differences in both the politics and the raw materials between the countries, but once Iraq's squabbles are over, and the IQD revaluates, I believe a lot of attention is going to.be placed on Afghanistan. I say that mainly from viewpoints expressed by geologists who looked at various points around the country. Essentially, the geology summary of Afghanistan is consistent with something in the end of a Daffy Duck cartoon; everywhere the geologists looked they discovered rare and prescious metals, (diamonds emeralds, Ruby's, and other raw materials.) I will look for one of the evaluaions I'm referring to, which was aired in 2011 or 2012 on the CBS Sunday morning show Today.

Let's go Iraq- the world is watching and waiting, and still encouraging you to realize that it's time to evolve from your ways of corruption and towards a successfully functioning independent capitalist economy.

:twothumbs: Presence, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Abadi pledges to release the salaries of two Kurdish ministries under one condition

Abadi pledges to release the salaries of two Kurdish ministries under one condition

Twilight News    
 6 hours ago

A senior Kurdish member of the Iraqi parliament said on Saturday that early this week, the audit committees would pay the salaries of the ministries of education and health of Kurdistan to report to Baghdad. They said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told him that when the initial reports arrived, he would send salaries to the two ministries.

A member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives for the Change Bloc Amin Baker said in a statement that the audit committees on salaries will report to Baghdad this weekend.

Bakr said that according to Abadi, pledged at a meeting on 6 February will be in response to the Commission's demand to start paying salaries to the two ministries said, "When the Sudtamona initial report of the Commission will be in our hands a mechanism for the disbursement of the staff of the two ministries' salaries."

He Bakr that in order to follow-up audit committees that are currently checking in Kurdistan, he and his colleague Mahmoud Reda a meeting with them in order to see their work closely, pointing out that it is important that they knew that the committees will be during these days to raise their initial to Baghdad, so he Optimistic not to be manipulated further.

Bakr pointed out that the follow-up showed that the problem will be in the contract employees in these two ministries, because their names on the first list did not go to Baghdad and Almtojb on the two ministries to send their names as soon as possible.

He said that another problem is that a large proportion of employees who are without salary. Vacation did not go their names to Baghdad, stressing that also solve their problem has been reported to the committees need to refer to these two problems.

Meanwhile Director of Planning announced in the Ministry of Education, the provincial government Youssef Othman in a press statement that the audit committees in the lists of the ministries of health and education in the region, the staff of the completion of their work well done during the past few days to inspect a number of computational units in the two ministries did not Tsadeha any problem and the two ministries to respond For whatever they wanted.

He added that the committees do not talk about anything about sending salaries and all you say is that it is doing its duty and it is serious in speeding up the completion of the audit so as to send the salaries as soon as possible. 

Keywords: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5854.jpg

Banks

Economy News Baghdad

The economic and banking adviser to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, that the Association of private banks continue to pursue on a daily basis the issue of the completion of double taxation between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad in the light of the memorandum of understanding signed between the parties, indicating that the agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil did not do although the central government is ready to end Tax Crisis. 
Al-Nasiri said in an interview with "Economy News" that "the Association of Private Banks has contributed to coordination between the General Authority for Federal Taxes and the Tax Department in the region to hold continuous and joint meetings for the purpose of putting the memorandum in place of implementation, but so far has not been activated and implementation of the note, And the number of more than 60 branches, including branches of Arab and foreign banks to carry out daily banking operations and influence the financial and investment activity, which created a lack of confidence in the private banking sector there.
He pointed out that the latest follow-up to this subject will be the association to coordinate between the Director General of the Tax Authority in the region and the Director General of the federal tax for the purpose of developing the mechanisms to implement the implementation of the memorandum. "He  
 concluded his speech" to invite the parties to end this file to serve the national economy and banking sector in a spirit of understanding and cooperation and the Association Ready to coordinate in this area. "

Views 21   Date Added 12/02/2018

• Upvote 4

Commission of Integrity in the Parliament of Kurdistan announces files of corruption in millions of dollars

Commission of Integrity in the Parliament of Kurdistan announces files of corruption in millions of dollars

Twilight News    
 5 hours ago

The Integrity Committee of the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region on Monday that it will soon receive files of corruption hundreds of millions of dollars.

Committee member Omid Hama Ali said at a press conference held today in the parliament building in Erbil that the files in our hands a file of one million dollars, which was put on the Office of the Prime Minister of Kurdistan Region, which was wasted in our hands within the files of corruption.

He added that soon we will reach files of corruption estimated at hundreds of millions of dollars and announced to the media and the media.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 4

Jubouri policy announces the end of the crisis in Baghdad and Erbil: We have developed a road map to get the salaries of employees

Jubouri announces the end of the crisis in Baghdad and Erbil: We have developed a road map to get the salaries of employees

Twilight News    
 Sunday, 11 February 2018

"The President of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, on Sunday, the end of the crisis between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

Jubouri said in an interview with the "seventh day" that the "crisis of the Kurdistan Region ended, and relations returned," adding that "was agreed on the general grounds for understanding, and returned the Kurdish deputies to exercise their work in parliament."

He added that "the relationship between the two governments exists, and the authority of the federal government on the ports exist, and a road map was developed," noting that "salaries of workers in Kurdistan will arrive in the near future."

Abizaid and Jubouri "there was a desire on the part of the Kurdish dialogue, and faced positive reactions, and things took place in this framework."

Keywords: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

On 2/11/2018 at 12:42 PM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

With these people there's ALWAYS " ONE CONDITION " -  the flip side, they get quite indignant when the tables are turned and someone gives them " One Condition " What a beautiful bunch.

They are just a bunch of corrupt cry babies.

PS. :praying: :hug: to you and your family. :twothumbs::twothumbs: for tomorrow big 10.

• Upvote 1

ERBIL — Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani and French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian met on Monday in Erbil, discussing bilateral ties and the ongoing talks between the Kurdistan Region and Iraq.

According to a press release by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), Le Drian welcomed the initiatives which led to the peaceful dialogue, hoping that Erbil and Baghdad continue the negotiations to reach a durable solution to their prolonged disputes over border crossings, budget, and airports.

PM Barzani thanked France for its support to the government and people of Kurdistan Region during hard times. 

The two officials also discussed bilateral ties between Erbil and Paris.

•  
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, nannab said:

They are just a bunch of corrupt cry babies.

PS. :praying: :hug: to you and your family. :twothumbs::twothumbs: for tomorrow big 10.

Had one last Kemo treatment today and the surgeon is very optimistic he'll get it all. . . then follow ups and such. I'll know for certain the results tomorrow late afternoon. Thank you for your prayers - I'm overwhelmed by all the folks pulling for me. . . a most humbling feeling - God Bless and I hope to be back in a few days at the very least, hacking away at these foot dragging monkeys. :salute:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Had one last Kemo treatment today and the surgeon is very optimistic he'll get it all. . . then follow ups and such. I'll know for certain the results tomorrow late afternoon. Thank you for your prayers - I'm overwhelmed by all the folks pulling for me. . . a most humbling feeling - God Bless and I hope to be back in a few days at the very least, hacking away at these foot dragging monkeys. :salute:

‘Prayers and good vibes out to ya brother,  :praying::salute:

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Just now finding your news out 10 years

all my  prayers will have you in them !!!

With your great attitude and chemo , you definitely can beat this !!! 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Just now finding your news out 10 years

all my  prayers will have you in them !!!

With your great attitude and chemo , you definitely can beat this !!! 

Evening Shelly and Thank you for keeping me in your prayers - Only the good die young and I'm a cranky ole meany  :lol: Gimmie a couple of days and I'll be right back at it, Hammering on those Inbred Mutant Screw Heads - :wave:

God Bless, Shelly - having a great evening  :salute:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

10YL,  We all are praying for you for a speedy recovery.   Look forward to meet you POST-RV.   We are going to have a blast.....😊😊😊

59 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

U got this 10 years with a scrappy attitude like yours lol , praying for u and for the doctors .... God speed  

Evening Tiger & 3n1 - you guys are Great ! Can't tell you what it means for you and All the other folks here at DV keeping me in their prayers. All the Best Gang . . . God Bless and " I'll be Back" :salute:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Evening Tiger & 3n1 - you guys are Great ! Can't tell you what it means for you and All the other folks here at DV keeping me in their prayers. All the Best Gang . . . God Bless and " I'll be Back" :salute:

10Y you need to eat three things, everyday!  Avocado, avocado, and more avocado's!!!  Seriously, my friend is a four stage champion, and swears by the avocado's!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Evening Shelly and Thank you for keeping me in your prayers - Only the good die young and I'm a cranky ole meany  :lol: Gimmie a couple of days and I'll be right back at it, Hammering on those Inbred Mutant Screw Heads - :wave:

God Bless, Shelly - having a great evening  :salute:

Ok  with that being said mean people never die so your sorry butt ain't going no where fella!  :D  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Tuesday 13 February

Search Bigger

Iraqi 
 Deputy Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Tuesday urged the government to move quickly to open the file of accounts and bank accounts of Kurdistan region officials and the federal government, considering that the final solution to end the problems of Iraq

The MP said Hoshyar Abd Allah in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, we were "in the midst of the problems experienced by the Kurdistan region, most notably the employees ' salaries crisis and the application of the principle of compulsory savings, and the lack of transparency in imports of the region 's oil file, the huge debt owed by the provincial government, we offer a solution Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and the federal government to end these problems and achieve social justice and cut the way for oil smugglers and fight financial corruption, both within the institutions of the region or at the level ofThe Iraqi state . "

He pointed out that "from the responsibilities entrusted to Mr. Abbadi and the federal government, must move urgently to open the file balances and bank accounts of the officials of the Kurdistan region, starting from the former President of the region, and through the Prime Minister and his deputy and the current ministers, and to the general managers and leaders and influential parties in the government without An exception, and the same situation for some officials in the Iraqi state, there must be a legal prosecution by the federal government for their money and the money of their relatives and relatives deposited in European and American banks.

"It is wrong that the federal government only to blame the Kurdistan Regional Government in the case of lack of transparency in the oil file while ignoring the suffering of the people of the Kurdistan region not to pay salaries, on the other hand, this case for Mr. Abbadi and the rest of the federal officials in Iraq Put their credibility and sincerity in their work and meeting the constitutional right to the test. " 

He continued,

He added: "Since the federal government has not taken any real step on this important file and dangerous since 2014 and to this day, so today we offer this proposal and tell Mr. Abadi in front of you today and the disease is also the medicine, the disease is rampant corruption in the Kurdistan region and the Iraqi state, We are asking the concerned bodies, including the Integrity Commission, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, the Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Finance, the Judicial Authority, the Kurdistan Regional Parliament and all the good people, including the Iraqi communities abroad, to help us in pursuing these people. Lions who looted the people's money deposited in foreign banks, and should be one hand in the prosecution of thieves of public money and those who abuse the destiny of the people. "

• Upvote 5

Document .. Barzani appoints two new directors in the capital of the Kurdistan Region

Document .. Barzani appoints two new directors in the capital of the Kurdistan Region

Twilight News    
 one hour ago

Shafaq News / The Prime Minister of the Council of Ministers of Nezhirvan Barzani, changes in the management of four directorates in Erbil, capital of the Kurdistan Region.

According to an official book signed by Barzani, "Badr Abdul Khalek Khader" was appointed Director General of the Directorate of Education Erbil in the Ministry of Education.

And the appointment of "Damau Mohammed Aweiz" as Director General of the Directorate of Martyrs and Anfal in Erbil.

And the appointment of "Youssef Jawshen Qazi" as Director General of the Directorate of Monitoring and Social Development in Erbil.

The book included the installation of "Nibz Mohiuddin Naqid" as Director General of Erbil Municipality Department.

191222018_28052679_1767605006591532_1096505187_n.jpg
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Change Movement: The records of Kurdistan voters carry thousands of pseudonyms and deceased

Since 2018-02-13 at 14:01 (Baghdad time)

%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
The leader of the Kurdish Change Movement, Mahmud al-Sheikh Wahab, revealed Tuesday that the records of voters in the Kurdistan region carry thousands of fake names and dead, stressing the need for the United Nations to oversee the process of the upcoming elections. 
Sheikh Wahab, told Mawazin News that "the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani is the one who holds the reins and manages all the joints of power in the region." 
"The Democrat is ready to do all the means to get to power, he does not recognize the law and the existence of other parties competing," he said. 
The leader of the movement, that "the upcoming elections of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament or even the parliamentary elections must be under international supervision and control of the competent organizations, to prevent the occurrence of fraud."
He pointed out that "the voters' registers bear thousands of false names or of the deceased, so this record must be cleaned," pointing out "the importance of pressure through the United Nations and international organizations to oversee the elections to prevent the monopoly of the Democratic Party and the Barzani family of power and positions."

• Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary power: Kurds did not provide a convincing justification for non-commitment to pay oil money
  • yota691 locked this topic