Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

markb57

Abadi Facebook posts

EXMO affiliate program

I just sent a friend request

be my friend or I will throw camel balls at your house

that  might help

• Haha 4

I may be wrong, but that does not sound like a bad idea to me.  What is the address to his facebook page ?

While we all feel the same way, my personal vote is a compilation of comments by 10YL and KB sent to his FB page.

They are the most direct on the subject matter which I greatly appreciate as my current position does not allow me to, "Speak my mind" per say.

The actual RV subject, possibly not wise to push as they don't want happy infidels but there are lots of, "Are you kidding me" quotes to send.

I say, FIRE AWAY!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I may be wrong, but that does not sound like a bad idea to me.  What is the address to his facebook page ?

look at the first post

On 2/12/2018 at 2:18 PM, markb57 said:

look at the first post

Um ... duh . I guess that College Degree is going to good use huh ? Thanks. :bravo::drunk::facepalm2:

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:49 PM, CaptainBVI said:

While we all feel the same way, my personal vote is a compilation of comments by 10YL and KB sent to his FB page.

Count me IN. l'm burning up the keyboard as we speak. :bravo:

• Haha 1

I don't think everyone should send him a post, but I DO agree that a few who know should!  What harm would it do to ask?

I'm anxious to hear some of his comments.

Edited by TMills6864

I went to Abadi's page last night. After doing the translation I saw many people have posted to Abadi to RV his worthless currency. The posts are scattered throughout several different post subjects. I remember seeing a couple of Iraqi's getting upset that an American wants their money changed and that Americans just don't know how much they've suffered.

I will post this evening after I get my thoughts right.

• Upvote 2

On 2/16/2018 at 1:48 PM, markb57 said:

I went to Abadi's page last night. After doing the translation I saw many people have posted to Abadi to RV his worthless currency. The posts are scattered throughout several different post subjects. I remember seeing a couple of Iraqi's getting upset that an American wants their money changed and that Americans just don't know how much they've suffered.

I will post this evening after I get my thoughts right.

Brain%20Fart.jpg

Edited by newbieDA
This is me, I read his facebook too, looked like they wanted to do Kurdistan alot to happen first.
  • Haha 1