Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where Have We Heard This One Before

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Jester's boots on the ground in Iraq are saying price changes in coming days.

Let's hope that one, just one of these Gurus are right this time. Go RV.

Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

2-11-2018   Intel Guru Jester   ...WE HAVE A FEW THINGS LOOKING UP... GUYS IN IRAQ FINALLY POPPED BACK UP ON THE RADAR...TOLD BY CONTACT "STORE OWNERS BEING TOLD THAT A PRICE CHANGE IN THE COMING DAYS"... EXACT WORDS... AND THE SPOOKS SENT ME A MESSAGE EARLIER IN THE WEEK SAYING THEIR BOYS TELLING THEM THINGS ARE GETTING CLOSE...AND UST CONTACT SAYING FEELING IS THINGS ARE CLOSER... TALKED TO [GURU] MARKZ... HE THINKS WE ARE THERE... SO DOES [GURU] REDWOLF... SO WE WILL SEE... I STILL DON'T THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A 800 NUMBER BS SHOUT OUT... IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME TO WORK THINGS THROUGH THE SYSTEM... BUT I DO THINK WE ARE CLOSER... BUT I AM STILL NOT CALLING SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

here's more of the above article...

11 Feb 2018  Jester...

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE…

[MarySunshine] JESTER So glad to see you! Do you have any news tonight? Thurs you thought you might have a tidbit…

[JESTER] caro MarySunshine WE BEEN TRYING TO GET CONCRETE INFO FOR SURE… HARD TO CONFIRM THINGS WHEN YOU CANNOT GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER OF EXACTLY WHERE THINGS ARE… I’D RATHER HAVE THAT THAN THE GUESSING EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING….

[JESTER] A LOT OF SIGNS BUT I AM NOT HANGING MY HAT ON THE NEXT DAMN MEETING OR WHATEVER WHEN THAT IS ALL JUST HOPING THAT IS THE NEXT THING TO LOOK AT…

[JESTER] LIKE I TOLD YOU LAST TIME… WE HAVE A FEW THINGS LOOKING UP… GUYS IN IRAQ FINALLY POPPED BACK UP ON THE RADAR…

[JESTER] AND UST CONTACT SAYING FEELING IS THINGS ARE CLOSER…

[JESTER] TALKED TO MARKZ… HE THINKS WE ARE THERE… SO DOES REDWOLF… SO WE WILL SEE…

[JESTER] I STILL DON’T THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A 800 NUMBER BS SHOUT OUT… IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME TO WORK THINGS THROUGH THE SYSTEM…

[JESTER] BUT I DO THINK WE ARE CLOSER… BUT I AM STILL NOT CALLING SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE… THE OTHERS SHOULD NOT BE EITHER…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Well, hallelujah. That intel MUST be true because Luigi posted the same chat info TWICE. And if court Jester heard

from a spook through his UST contact who talked with MarkZ  and got info relayed from Redwolf...then we can all

buy plane tickets to Reno and meet at the bank. See you all there. LOL.

:lol:

bb_hand-over-fist.jpg

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

Well, hallelujah. That intel MUST be true because Luigi posted the same chat info TWICE. And if court Jester heard

from a spook through his UST contact who talked with MarkZ  and got info relayed from Redwolf...then we can all

buy plane tickets to Reno and meet at the bank. See you all there. LOL.

:lol:

bb_hand-over-fist.jpg

The same regurgitated rumors are coming around again only with different dates. There must be a shortage of new intel.

In coming days.

They're exchanging in Reno.

They're camped out in the WF parking lots.

Bruce personally knows people that already exchanged.

TNT Tony said it stopped then started then stopped.

The best one of all. The Indian Reservations have cashed out.

We're next.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1