Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Very Interesting ....After Iran protests, new campaign aims at bankrupting Iranian banks

blueskyline

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/23571/After-Iran-protests-new-campaign-aims-at-bankrupting-Iranian-banks.............After Iran protests, new campaign aims at bankrupting Iranian banks.......

After Iran protests, new campaign aims at bankrupting Iranian banks

After weeks of continuous protests across Iran, Iranian civilians launched a new kind of protests against Mullahs' regime that is targeting the regime's economy that is mainly used to pay the forces who kill, torture and detain innocent civilians as well as infiltrating in other countries' affairs.

Sources and eyewitnesses said that a lot of Iranians had withdrawn their money from the Iranian banks in order to cause their bankruptcy and then the collapse of the Iranian regime. This comes within a wide-scale campaign to withdrew money from the Iranian banks in which they added that such measures are very effective against Mullah's regime and will prevent the regime from paying money to their forces and coincides with protests in the country.

"I work at Bank Mellat. I took out all my money and exchanged it in dollars. Chaos at the banks is escalating. They will be bankrupt soon. I urge you to take out all your money." #IranProtests are taking their toll on the regime," writer and activist Heshmat Alavi quoted an Iranian citizen as saying.

#Iran
One persons says, "I work at Bank Mellat. I took out all my money & exchanged it in dollars. Chaos at the banks is escalating. They will be bankrupt soon. I urge you to take out all your money."#IranProtests are taking their toll on the regime. pic.twitter.com/NLBmQ8eNLI

#Iran activists are reporting more people are joining the #IranianProtests campaign of depleting the regime's banks of money & closing their accounts. pic.twitter.com/MXYQWoWMKK

#Iran
One persons says, "I work at Bank Mellat. I took out all my money & exchanged it in dollars. Chaos at the banks is escalating. They will be bankrupt soon. I urge you to take out all your money."#IranProtests are taking their toll on the regime. pic.twitter.com/NLBmQ8eNLI

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

The campaign was launched a few days earlier but it is causing the Mullah's regime to live in fear of the results of such campaign, experts said, adding that Iranian civilians are showing a new kind of struggle against heinous regimes like the one ruling Iran now.

The eyewitnesses added that many Iranian people have withdrew their money from Iranian Bank Melli, adding that the bank's headquarters are filled with people. They noted that the banks' staff are hindering this process via several bureaucratic measures.

Image1_2201810162214699105649.png

The Iranian citizens are feeling proud of their new method of rebellion against the unjust regime in which they posted photos and videos showing how they participated in this campaign within their efforts to encourage others to follow their track and withdrew their money.

Although, the majority of Iranian people are poor but they are trying their best to participate in this campaign. "I was able to take out around $6,750 from the bank," an Iranian citizen said. "I don't have much, but proud to take part in this campaign against the regime," an Iranian college student said showing how the campaign is gaining more participants everyday who want to oust the Iranian regime.

• Upvote 1