Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament holds its 12th session under the chairmanship of Jubouri

yota691

Document .. Deputy collects signatures to calculate the university certificate for employees holding "preparatory"

Since 2018-02-11 at 16:22 (Baghdad time)

-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9

Baghdad - Mawazine News

Secretary General of the Wisdom Stream in Babil province MP Salim al-Musallamawi revealed on Sunday the collection of signatures of deputies to calculate the university certificate for employees holding the preparatory certificate.

In a statement received by Mawazine News, al-Muslimawi said in a statement that "depriving them of this right unjustly entails material damage and kills their legitimate ambition to promote scientific progress."

The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Sheikh Hammam Hamoudi, on Sunday, mandated my parliamentary and media circles to verify the legality of today's session.

This and resume the House of Representatives, its next next Tuesday, following a verbal argument between the MP for the Liberal bloc Awad Al-Awadi and the Speaker of the Council Salim Jubouri, ended the continuation of the meeting for today.

%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9..%20%D9%8

• Upvote 3

Hamoudi assigned my parliamentary and media circles to verify the legality of today's meeting

Since 2018-02-11 at 16:13 (Baghdad time)

9.jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Sheikh Hamam Hamoudi on Sunday ordered my parliamentary and media circles to verify the legality of today's session.

"In respect of the legislative process and its preservation, we are seeking to verify the objection of the members of the House of Representatives on the legality of the quorum necessary to hold today's session, which saw the vote on the second amendment to the law of the House of Representatives," Hamoudi said in a press release.

This and resume the House of Representatives, its next next Tuesday, following a verbal argument between the MP for the Liberal bloc Awad Al-Awadi and the Speaker of the Council Salim Jubouri, ended the continuation of the meeting for today.

• Upvote 3

Monday 12 February

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
showed the leader of Sadr Muqtada al - Sadr, on Monday, thanks to the Liberal bloc's "stance of refusing" to accept the nomination of those who do not hold a bachelor 's degree. 

Sadr said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, " We salute the brothers in the Liberal bloc and thank them for their position on the national support for the reform process and refusing to accept the nomination of those who do not hold a minimum to participate in the next election reform bachelor 's degree."

The parliament voted on Sunday on the second amendment to the law of the elections of the House of Representatives, among the parliamentary source that the amendment includes that 20% of the members of the House of Representatives next of the holders of a preparatory certificate or equivalent.

• Upvote 2

Virtue: Presidency of the Parliament Three mistakes were made during the voting session on the election law

Since 2018-02-12 at 13:54 (Baghdad time)
qweqwer.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

The head of the virtue bloc Ammar Tohma, on Monday, the Presidency of the Parliament made serious mistakes in the administration of the voting session on the amendment of the election law.

"The Presidency of Parliament has made serious mistakes in its management of the voting session on the law to amend the law of the elections of the Parliament, by insisting on the deletion of the article was read in the first reading and final proposal of the law to prevent candidates covered by the law Amnesty for financial and administrative corruption crimes, which is a clear defect and a clear violation of the rules of procedure and popular demands against corruption.

He added that "the second mistake is related to the continuation of voting on the paragraphs of the other proposed law, despite the clarity of the lack of quorum, the meeting began with the presence of (165) deputies and is the minimum quorum and withdrew a number of not a few members of parliament after the beginning of the vote and in spite of that The Presidency continued to vote and is a clear violation of the provisions of the Constitution and the rules of procedure. "

The head of the bloc: "The third mistake is the lack of interest of the Presidency of the inclusion of the second reading of the law of the general budget, despite the necessity and was eager to pass the paragraph of academic achievement by the certificate of preparatory or equivalent to a large extent that neglected the subject of the budget and left aside."

• Upvote 2

After rejecting candidates who do not hold "bachelor" .. Sadr praises the bloc of free

Since 2018-02-12 at 16:04 (Baghdad time)

%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr praised on Monday the position of the deputies of the Liberal bloc "National" of the nomination of those who do not hold a bachelor's degree.

"We salute the brothers in the Liberal bloc and thank them for their national position in support of the reform process and rejecting the acceptance of candidates who do not hold a bachelor's degree as a minimum to participate in the upcoming reformist elections," Sadr said in a tweet on Twitter.

It is noteworthy that the Liberal bloc parliamentary, objected to the amendment of the House of Representatives during its meeting on Sunday, the electoral law, which allows 20% of the holders of preparatory diplomas to run for elections.

dddd5.jpg

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Even some people in his group do not think he is right.  

Not ashamed to say I'm one that disagrees with Kap. My belief lies in the fact that the SIGIR (?) report to the US Congress several years back stated a reinstatement at $1.17 (approx.) and allowed to grow from there. All this $3, $4, $5 BS is just that. There is a lot of banking, investment news out of Iraq these days, so I DO believe we are close to what we all desire. And I don't think we are waiting on those Parliament fools. JMHO.

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Yota...

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

Not ashamed to say I'm one that disagrees with Kap. My belief lies in the fact that the SIGIR (?) report to the US Congress several years back stated a reinstatement at $1.17 (approx.) and allowed to grow from there. All this $3, $4, $5 BS is just that. There is a lot of banking, investment news out of Iraq these days, so I DO believe we are close to what we all desire. And I don't think we are waiting on those Parliament fools. JMHO.

...In what I've researched, the best exchange rate for the dinar to appear on the international markets is anywhere between $1.08 to $1.25...Iraq will become an 'open-market' and then dinar will be allowed to adjusts to market rates...With the world waiting for Iraq to 'bust-a-move' so they can reap the rewards of the 'Paris Agreement', trade/taxes/tariffs, imports and exports...The dinar has the best growth potential of any other merging economy...it's about time for Iraq to slip into their 'Big'Boy Pants'....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Thanks King Bean! This post lifted my spirits immensely   :twothumbs:

If you’re right, and the dinar gets reinstated anywhere near $1.17, I for one won’t be waiting around for any further rate growth. I’ll be cashing it all in, moving on never to look back at the craziness that is Iraq ...😄 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

38 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks King Bean! This post lifted my spirits immensely   :twothumbs:

If you’re right, and the dinar gets reinstated anywhere near $1.17, I for one won’t be waiting around for any further rate growth. I’ll be cashing it all in, moving on never to look back at the craziness that is Iraq ...😄 

That makes two of us. Done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Sounds like my date night

drinks dinner

nothing 

What I have right now is a feeling of - “ THE BURDEN OF HOPE “

15 years of having this monkey on my back while riding the Peaks & Valleys of this Roller Coaster you can’t help but feel beat up once in a while.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, King Bean said:

I feel the same way. We need to gut it out.   

• Upvote 5

The Parliamentary Law of / Mawazin News: Passing the paragraph of the preparatory certificates is contrary to the Constitution and the judiciary

Since 2018-02-14 at 13:44 (Baghdad time)

49_1.jpg

Special Mawazine News

The so-called "right of deputies", the debate over the passing of the legal clause on allowing the holders of preparatory diplomas to run for elections despite the great discontent raised by the attempts to allow a percentage of the holders of the preparatory certificate to nominate the parliament in the election law for various motives and justifications, despite the criticism in the media And social networking sites.

It is also noteworthy that there are currently about 100 deputies from among the members of the parliament do not have at least bachelor's degrees.

The MP from the legal committee, Ibtisam al-Hilali, told / Mawazin News / that "the Iraqi constitution did not provide a specific certificate, but gave the right to run for the House without specifying the candidate's certificate."

Al-Hilali added that "the parliament voted earlier to amend the paragraph on the certificate holders of the election law, provided that the university certificate is the basic certificate of the nomination of the Council as a legislative and regulatory authority and should be the university certificate basis, and then supported the court decision."

"After that, signatures were collected on a proposal to allow 15 to 20 percent of the holders of the preparatory certificate to participate in the upcoming parliamentary elections. The parliamentary legal committee completed the proposal and presented it to the first and second readings and was voted two days ago in parliament."

Al Hilali, the decision to allow the holders of the preparatory certificate to run in the upcoming elections, "a constitutional violation of the decision of the Federal Court."

On the vote on allowing 20% of the holders of the preparatory certificate and institutes to enter the elections despite the constitutional violation, says the deputy of the Legal Committee "was voted on the proposal as the right of deputies to collect signatures to amend the paragraphs of any law."

In previous sessions, a number of deputies raised remarks about the proposed law between the demands and rejecting to determine a certain percentage of the junior high school campaign in the direction of some of them to increase the seats of the House of Representatives in the provinces, and the demands that the proportion of the twenty percent non-binding.

• Upvote 2

%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

Information / Special ...

The Liberal bloc announced on Thursday, submitted a challenge to the Federal Court quorum session of the amendment of the election law on the certificates of prep, indicating that it presented a disk to the court confirms the imbalance of the quorum.

A member of the bloc Zeinab al-Tai for the "information" that "the session amendment of the paragraph certificates preparatory to the candidates of the elections were free of quorum."

"A videotape of the session was presented to the Federal Court to challenge the quorum and cancel the hearing," she said.

Taie attributed the appeal to "the presence of deputies from the graduates of the Shiite and Sunni Awqaf, as well as the existence of large fraudulent certificates".

• Upvote 3

Deputies: We have not objected to the amendment of the preparatory campaign paragraph because we are part of parliament

Since 2018-02-20 at 14:09 (Baghdad time)

41.jpg

Special Mawazine News

The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Tuesday that it did not object to the violation in the matter of allowing the preparatory campaign of deputies to be nominated by the House of Representatives because it is part of the Council.

The chairman of the committee, Mohsen al-Saadoun, told Mawazine News that 35 deputies gathered in a race time, signatures to appeal the decision of the Council to allow the junior campaign of deputies to run in the next elections, "noting that" the appeal is still pending so far before the Federal Court. "

He added Saadoun, "The appeal was focused on the first two points is the lack of quorum for the session during which the vote on the amendment, and may not vote on the amendment of a law where the quorum is incomplete and this violates the Iraqi constitution," echoing "The second remark made by the signatories to Considering that the Federal Court had already decided on this matter and the adoption of the bachelor's degree as a basis for candidacy. "

He called on the court to "expedite its decision on the appeals filed, to allow the Commission to take time to move on this subject."

And on the lack of objection to the Committee on the resolution, said Saadoun, "The Legal Committee can not object in the event of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives before the Council, being part of it."

The Parliament voted on Sunday, February 11, on the second amendment to the law of the elections of the House of Representatives, while the amendment required that 20% of the members of the House of Representatives next to holders of a certificate of preparatory or equivalent.

• Upvote 1