Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life

yota691

TRUMP CALLED IRAQI OFFICIALS 'THIEVES' AFTER OVAL OFFICE VISIT

BY JACK MOORE ON 2/9/18 AT 8:01 AM

U.S. relations with Iraq have undoubtedly worsened under President Donald Trump, not least when the country was added—although later removed—from Trump's so-called travel ban on six Muslim majority countries last year. 

And the latest revelations of Trump's private comments about Iraqi officials are unlikely to smooth things over: It has emerged that after an Iraqi delegation visited the president in the Oval Office last year, Trump described them as “the most accomplished groups of thieves he’d ever met,” a former U.S. official told The Washington Post.

The comment was made in jest, the official said, but Trump appeared to suggest that the Iraqis had stolen from the U.S. Washington has given $1.7 billion in humanitarian assistance to Iraq since 2014 to help its war-ravaged infrastructure and economy.

It was not the first time Trump accused Iraqis of stealing from U.S. coffers. At a 2016 presidential campaign rally, he said, “Iraq, crooked as hell. How about bringing baskets of money—millions and millions of dollars—and handing it out?

“I want to know who were the soldiers that had that job, because I think they’re living very well right now, whoever they may be.”

02_09_Abadi_TrumpU.S. President Donald Trump welcomes Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi to the White House on March 20, 2017.MOLLY RILEY/AFP/GETTY

Relations between Washington and Baghdad have been strained since Trump announced that Iraqi citizens would be banned from traveling to the U.S. under the travel ban he issued in January 2017. He exempted Iraq from the ban in March 2017, after protests by the Iraqi government.

Baghdad felt betrayed by the Trump administration at a time when the country served as a key ally in the battle to defeat the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) and end its territorial hold in western and northern Iraq.

The U.S. formed an international coalition to work with the Iraqi military and oust the jihadi group from the population centers, such as Ramadi, Tikrit, Mosul and Fallujah, it overran from the beginning of 2014 onward.

After his January 2017 inauguration, Trump suggested that the U.S. “should have kept the oil” after its forces invaded Iraq in 2003. “Maybe we’ll have another chance,” he said in his first speech at the CIA headquarters, Foreign Policy reported.

In December, he declared victory over ISIS after more than three years of an air and ground campaign to defeat the group.

“We’ve won in Syria, we’ve won in Iraq, but they spread to other areas, and we’re getting them as fast as they spread,” he said at the White House.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11

Trump "dissatisfied" with an Iraqi delegation and describes them as "the most brilliant thieves"

Trump "dissatisfied" with an Iraqi delegation and describes them as "the most brilliant thieves"

Twilight News    
 40 minutes ago

US President Donald Trump is unhappy with an Iraqi delegation that visited him earlier in the White House, according to US reports on Saturday.

The newspaper "Washington Post" US official said earlier that President Trump expressed his dissatisfaction with an Iraqi delegation after a visit to the Oval Office, describing them as "the most brilliant group of thieves."

"The comment came as a joke, but it seems that Trump was talking seriously," he said, noting that the Iraqis had stolen the United States.

"Since 2014, Washington has provided $ 1.7 billion in humanitarian aid to Iraq to rebuild the war-ravaged economy and infrastructure," he said, noting that "the offensive comments against Trump were not the first time in a rally for his 2016 presidential campaign, "He said that Iraq is completely corrupt, what about bringing baskets of money, millions and millions of dollars, and handing them over?" I want to know who the soldiers who took over this task. "

US President Donald Trump announced in January that Iraqi citizens would not be allowed to travel to the United States, but he backed down and issued another resolution in March that exempted Iraq from the embargo list.

Keywords: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

Well, he has just confirmed what everyone new, now that it’s out in the open, and, now in the press, perhaps something may change for the better. 

Hopefully Trump will put a stop to this because the GOI, they sure won’t, as long as the gravy train keeps producing, these scum bags will keep stealing, it’s in their blood.

The worst part is, with still so much corruption and thieving taking place, we could be here a while yet  😡

Edited by Wiljor
  • Upvote 10

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Twilight News    
 40 minutes ago

US President Donald Trump is unhappy with an Iraqi delegation that visited him earlier in the White House, according to US reports on Saturday.

The newspaper "Washington Post" US official said earlier that President Trump expressed his dissatisfaction with an Iraqi delegation after a visit to the Oval Office, describing them as "the most brilliant group of thieves."

"The comment came as a joke, but it seems that Trump was talking seriously," he said, noting that the Iraqis had stolen the United States.

"Since 2014, Washington has provided $ 1.7 billion in humanitarian aid to Iraq to rebuild the war-ravaged economy and infrastructure," he said, noting that "the offensive comments against Trump were not the first time in a rally for his 2016 presidential campaign, "He said that Iraq is completely corrupt, what about bringing baskets of money, millions and millions of dollars, and handing them over?" I want to know who the soldiers who took over this task. "

US President Donald Trump announced in January that Iraqi citizens would not be allowed to travel to the United States, but he backed down and issued another resolution in March that exempted Iraq from the embargo list.

Keywords: 

That is why Mr. Donald Trump must step in and clear all the corruption. It will justify why US launch Gulf War 1 and 2. 

• Upvote 3

I find the timing, related to the release of these articles very interesting, considering the up coming Kuwait conference.

Could it be a coincidence or a coordinated part of the plan ??

I am thinking President Trump is bluntly telling the Iraqis and the world - We know what you (IRAQ) did and we are not going to let it happen again.

Makes me go Hummm !

I am hopeful the next few days will show positive results for us at DV.

Semper Fi :salute:

GO RV :backflip:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Trump whether we like it or not calls it as he sees it.  He doesn't wait govern by what the polls say.  It is one of his biggest weaknesses but it is also one of his biggest strengths.  

To me he should try to understand the consequences of what he says and as the leader of the Free World his words have extra repercussions for the entire country.  Remember who didn't vote for the Health Bill, John McCain, the Senator Trump belittled for getting captured.  Remember the Mexican Judge Trump belittled, now that Judge may have the a big say in if the Great Wall is going to be built at all.  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Those weren’t necessarily anti Trump comments.  It’s my opinion that many times his words come back to bite him.  It’s human nature for people to push back when confronted.  As far as the investment goes do you think his words have helped or hurt the chances of a rate change?  I don’t think it helps,  just like his words didn’t help him with a health care bill, a wall, or other things he’s trying to get done. 

Edited by Pitcher
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

In other words ,Presidential Order # 13303 {sic} allowing US citizens to buy Iraqi dinar is a scam by Bush and the US government ?  I think not , or a huge class action suit complete with criminal  charges would be launched . Can't see that happening .

• Upvote 1

I don't think Trump went far enough.  He should cut off all US funding to Iraq and haul the leaders up on charges.  A few going to the dungeon might get them to all cough up their Swiss bank accounts.  He was right to say we made a huge mistake by not taking their oil until we were paid back.  The US Citizens got screwed by having to fund the wars.  

Trump should have Maliki executed in downtown Baghdad for all to see but not before he is made to turn over all his stolen assets.    

Edited by Rockymtnhi
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Roper said:

As an investor I'm not interested in Anti Trump comments pitcher.....i want to know from the  article how this will impact the near future prospects do for a rate change...

I know what you mean. I have always thought that President Trumps biggest reason for running was Iraq. I still think that he actually did buy 

$30 million dollars of Dinar. Iraq and getting rid of ISIS was his first goal, and he succeeded wonderfully. And I don't think that Abadi nor anyone else

is going to be able to play this game much longer. We all know that Trump has his limits. 

7 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Those weren’t necessarily anti Trump comments.  It’s my opinion that many times his words come back to bite him.  It’s human nature for people to push back when confronted.  As far as the investment goes do you think his words have helped or hurt the chances of a rate change?  I don’t think it helps,  just like his words didn’t help him with a health care bill, a wall, or other things he’s trying to get done. 

Are you crazy? Tell me how ANYTHING that President Trump has said has hurt him in any way. 

Today's polls show him at 49% which is greater than that racist pig Obuthead was at this point in his pathetic career 

And now President Trump is about to destroy years of corruption in the Justice System of America. And that you think is bad?

As a Christian I understand how some can have issues with Trumps rhetoric, but as a human I know that we've allowed evil to grow for so long that 

rudeness is what is necessary to destroy the evil that is in our government. And in our nation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2