Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News of air strikes near the Syrian-Iraqi border

yota691

• yota691 changed the title to International Staff Commissions Inspired by Iraqi Army Experience

International Staff Commissions Inspired by Iraqi Army Experience

5-4284.jpg

02/7/2018 12:00 am 

Experts: Great victories have created high confidence among the citizens and our heroic forces   

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif
Security experts revealed that four international staffs have begun to draw inspiration from the experience of the Iraqi military units to win over the gangs, and while pointing to the high confidence gained by our heroic army in the citizens after the series of major victories achieved during the past few years, The military will carry out an operation in the "dangerous triangle" that is concentrated by the terrorist gangs to eliminate it completely.
A global experience

"The recent victories of the Iraqi army against the terrorists have given a great impetus to the military and security establishment which has become a leader in the international community," security expert Jassem Hanoun told Al-Sabah. "Four bodies, led by the United States, Britain, France and Germany, Which were fought by the military units to win over these terrorist organizations, and to know the methods and the foundations on which the basis of terrorism in the face of these countries, not to mention the capabilities that have grown and multiplied in relation to the fight against those gangs which are unknown to many of the forces of the mass Yeh in the world because it has a radical idea but using modern technology and sophisticated weapons. »
"The language of the numbers is present in the victories of our forces to liberate one third of the Iraqi territories and to expel the terrorists by beating them completely and killing all the founders of the organization and urging it to deprive it of the economic resources of 5 million dollars a day of smuggled oil and the effects and imposition of royalties and related to the affairs of citizens, That «this achievement gave Iraq an advanced position in the ranks of respected countries». 
The security expert added that «Iraq gave France one of the important lessons in the treatment of terrorism after its failure in how to eradicate it, although it is a nuclear state and has the military potential and the fifth state in NATO, and this is important because it did not face such terrorist gangs and began to take the Iraqi experience in how to besiege Supply sites and identify terrorist methods on which they depend. " The dangerous triangle

• Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to NATO is preparing to send 550 experts to train Iraqi forces in the absence of Germany

fit

NATO intends to send 550 experts to train Iraqi forces, while Germany refused to participate in the new tasks of the alliance.
The German Social Democratic Party (SPD) rejects the participation of his country in the new tasks planned by NATO in Iraq.
The German party supports the idea of providing military support to Iraq, but refuses to participate in the new tasks NATO intends to carry out in this country.
NATO is scheduled to hold its summit in the Belgian capital of Brussels on July 11-12.
The summit is expected to be a confrontation between US President Donald Trump and German Chancellor Angela Merkel because of their different views on the work and expenses of NATO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’m guess you think your ruby is more important than my opinion. 

Nah, Pitcher, THAT Red Ruby Citation for “Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power” says it ALL!!! :tiphat:

Good Show My Good Man AND Keep Up The Good Work!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

P.S. I’ll be back to give You some Emeralds (I hope You don’t mind) when I get restocked, please accept +++++++++++++ for now!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

That’s awesome Synopsis. I’m all good. I never give Red Rubies. It’s so much more intellectually correct and positive to enter debate and try to understand each other’s point of view. Unfortunately some on this board are too incompetent or too lazy to discuss what bothers them in a post. To me that is cowardly. 

The Best of the coming week to you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

That’s awesome Synopsis. I’m all good. I never give Red Rubies. It’s so much more intellectually correct and positive to enter debate and try to understand each other’s point of view. Unfortunately some on this board are too incompetent or too lazy to discuss what bothers them in a post. To me that is cowardly. 

The Best of the coming week to you. 

:twothumbs: Pitcher, I like Your IC (Intellectually Correct) approach that YOU demonstrate Oh So Well!!! :tiphat:

Too bad there are some on this board who are too incompetent or too lazy to discuss what bothers them in a post and are Oh So Cowardly!!! :shakehead:

Kudos To You, Sir, For Your Extraordinarily Exemplary IC Power!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to NATO: new mission to establish military schools and increase security capacity in Iraq
Editorial Date: 2018/7/10 19:47 • 91 times read
NATO: new mission to establish military schools and increase security capacity in Iraq
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg announced that the new NATO mission will build military schools and increase security capabilities in Iraq. Stoltenberg told reporters on the eve of a NATO summit in Brussels on July 11-12 in Brussels that "this mission, which is scheduled to be approved by the members of the alliance, will be non-combat, but it will help Iraq to prevent the revival of a supporter and other terrorist groups" . 
"The training mission in Iraq will involve hundreds of NATO trainers and will help establish new military schools and increase the professional capabilities of Iraqi forces," he said. 
Today marks the first anniversary of the proclamation of the liberation of the Iraqi city of Mosul in full, after a battle lasted nearly nine months, led to a lot of human and material losses, and the displacement of more than 920 thousand people.
The NATO summit is scheduled to take place on Wednesday and Thursday in Brussels, where NATO leaders will discuss a wide range of issues, including military spending by member states, cooperation with the EU, the promotion of a joint defense strategy, the war against terrorism and support for countries in the Middle East. Including Iraq, Jordan and others.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to NATO makes a pledge to Iraq

NATO makes a pledge to Iraq

Twilight News    
 2 hours ago

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said NATO's new mission to train Iraqi security forces would help prevent the return of terrorism to Iraq.

Stoltenberg told reporters on the eve of the NATO summit in Brussels on July 11-12 in Brussels that "this mission, which is scheduled to be approved by members of the alliance, will be non-combat, but it will help Iraq to prevent the revival of the organization and other terrorist groups "He said.

The NATO Secretary-General indicated that the training mission in Iraq would include hundreds of NATO trainers and would help establish new military schools and increase the professional capabilities of Iraqi forces.

Today marks the first anniversary of the declaration of the liberation of the Iraqi city of Mosul completely from "Daash", after a battle lasted nearly nine months, and led to a lot of human and material losses, and the displacement of more than 920 thousand people.

The NATO summit is scheduled to take place on Wednesday and Thursday in Brussels, where NATO leaders will discuss a wide range of issues, including military spending by member states, cooperation with the EU, the promotion of a joint defense strategy, the war against terrorism and support for countries in the Middle East. Including Iraq, Jordan and others.

Keywords: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Hundreds of NATO military trainers will arrive in Iraq

NATO chief reveals new mission to ...

arabic

10/07/2018 - 19:41

Hundreds of NATO military trainers will arrive in Iraq

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg has announced that NATO's new mission to train Iraqi security forces will help prevent the return of terrorism to Iraq.

"This mission, which is due to be approved by NATO members, will be non-combatant, but it will help Iraq prevent the revival of an advocacy organization and groups," Stoltenberg told reporters on the eve of a NATO summit in Brussels on July 11-12 in Brussels. Other terrorists ".

The NATO Secretary-General indicated that the training mission in Iraq would include hundreds of NATO trainers and would help establish new military schools and increase the professional capabilities of Iraqi forces.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/450842

• Upvote 2

2018-07-11 BY SOTALIRAQ

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg has announced that NATO's new mission to train Iraqi security forces will help prevent the return of terrorism to Iraq.

Stoltenberg told reporters on the eve of the NATO summit in Brussels on July 11-12 in Brussels that "this mission, which is scheduled to be approved by members of the alliance, will be non-combat, but it will help Iraq to prevent the revival of the organization and other terrorist groups "He said.

Today marks the first anniversary of the declaration of the liberation of the Iraqi city of Mosul completely from "Daash", after a battle lasted nearly nine months, and led to a lot of human and material losses, and the displacement of more than 920 thousand people.

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2018/07/11/حلف-الناتو-يقدم-تعهداً-للعراق/

On 7/8/2018 at 6:55 PM, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Pitcher, I like Your IC (Intellectually Correct) approach that YOU demonstrate Oh So Well!!! :tiphat:

Too bad there are some on this board who are too incompetent or too lazy to discuss what bothers them in a post and are Oh So Cowardly!!! :shakehead:

Kudos To You, Sir, For Your Extraordinarily Exemplary IC Power!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

Thank You, Red Rubymeister, for the Red Ruby Citation for “Display Of Speed And Power” for acknowledging another esteemed poster’s IC power!!! These are Badges Of Honor for ME!!!

:tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

2018-07-11 BY SOTALIRAQ

The NATO summit is scheduled to take place on Wednesday and Thursday in Brussels, where NATO leaders will discuss a wide range of issues, including military spending by member states, cooperation with the EU, the promotion of a joint defense strategy, the war against terrorism and support system" rel="">support for countries in the Middle East. Including Iraq, Jordan and others.

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2018/07/11/حلف-الناتو-يقدم-تعهداً-للعراق/

How about this for a NATO pledge....  "Dear Iraq, RV your currency ASAP and we pledge to take care of Iran for you."

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Yep, I got one too.  I think I know who it is but will not divulge my suspicions yet. What a loser.  I covered your red ruby and raised the bid with a 💜 

And To You As Well, Pitcher, ESPECIALLY For Attending To Our Purple Heart Vietnam Veterans AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You, Sir!!!

:tiphat:  :salute:     🇺🇸

Welcome Back AND Welcome Home To You, ALL Vietnam Veterans, AND ALL Veterans AND Active Service Personnel!!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:      🇺🇸      

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Maybe we should keep our 700 b we give to NATO and pay all us Dinar holders. 

I like that plan. Force the other counties to pay up and get current before we contribute another dime. Then only pay our fair share. Can't believe Merkel is still in office after allowing her country to be overrun by well over a million muslims who are wrecking Germany, France, England, Sweden, Netherlands, etc.  Go Trump. Stop them from coming here. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Rockymtnhi said:

I like that plan. Force the other counties to pay up and get current before we contribute another dime. Then only pay our fair share. Can't believe Merkel is still in office after allowing her country to be overrun by well over a million muslims who are wrecking Germany, France, England, Sweden, Netherlands, etc.  Go Trump. Stop them from coming here. 

POTUS...so rightly stated...the United States is NOT the worlds piggy bank!!!🇺🇸

• Upvote 1

I was driving today and was listening to Hannity on the radio.  He was saying that Trump asked the Germans why they were buying all their gas from Russia, to the tune of billions of dollars, and then asking the U.S. to protect them from Russia?  (And we foot the bill for protecting Germany.)  Hannity says Trump told them the U.S. has plenty of gas and they should buy from us instead, if they want us to protect them.  :bravo:

• Upvote 2

We need to stand with the world to support Iraq

Wednesday 11 July 2018 – 07:10 PM

23130486_786313944886636_8805118289636195362_n.jpg
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Wednesday that the federal government needs the world to stand with it in order to support Iraq in its renaissance.

“After the defeat of the terrorist organization by the Iraqi forces, the country needs to invest, rebuild and create jobs for thousands of unemployed citizens,” he said in a televised speech. “This can be achieved in the coming years with the cooperation of all Iraqis, And the world stand with Iraq.

He added that the government through the federal budget allocated a lot of spending and assignments for services and reconstruction and to create jobs and restore stability and the return of the displaced, but this is a major task that needs international support, as he urged the bringing of various terrorists from more than 100 countries and tried to destroy the infrastructure and the abandonment of millions of citizens In Iraq, stressing Iraq’s need for an international effort with Iraq to regain control and to eliminate terrorism.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to News of air strikes near the Syrian-Iraqi border