Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 7 February 2018

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, jmstapp8 said:

I'm sorry maybe it's 25,000 notes.  I've all but given up on this investment, and haven't looked at them for years as they sit in my cabinet.

I bought my 25K notes from Safe Dinar in 2004. You should be good with your notes.  No need to open an account.  When the dinar goes international you will be able to take them to a bank and exchange the for dollars.  Don't give up on the investment.  It's coming.  I haven't seen mine in 2 years but I know where they are at.  In the original envelope, wrapped up in the original packaging and in a a fire proof safe.

• Thanks 1

You won't miss out.  Believe me when I say the media will be all over this when the Iraqi Dinar goes international.  There will be many, many new millionaires that will pay more in taxes. (That is what the newsworthy part will be.)  We'll probably stimulate the economy for a week or two.  Haha!  The LOP is always being debated .  Kind of like religion, politics and flat earth.  Everyone has their faith, belief and opinions.  We just wait and see.

"He's still around for the same reason Hillarious is... too connected to be charged for the crimes they should be charged with, operating in a corrupt system, manipulating the situation for their own benefit"

You're forgetting the rest of the criminals. They're not all libs.  Both sides have plenty who should be charged. Fraud is fraud.

Edited by bahamamama
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2018 at 9:29 AM, cranman said:

You won't miss out.  Believe me when I say the media will be all over this when the Iraqi Dinar goes international.  There will be many, many new millionaires that will pay more in taxes. (That is what the newsworthy part will be.)  We'll probably stimulate the economy for a week or two.  Haha!  The LOP is always being debated .  Kind of like religion, politics and flat earth.  Everyone has their faith, belief and opinions.  We just wait and see.

I agree about the Millionaires being created, but I am not so sure about media coverage. Since it is speculated that only 1%-2% of Americans hold IQD (and the average investor has perhaps 2M) it could fairly easily be passed over as newsworthy. As a matter-of-fact, do you recall the headlines during the Clinton administration when the IQD increased 600% and Iraq paid back 75% of their debt for our military costs? (I didn't think so)

I believe other than interested groups like this, the greatest interest will be by the US government (for taxes) and other unscrupulous scammers looking to separate people from their new wealth. I feel the majority of investors (certainly the smarter ones) will not want anything released (and will have enough power to make sure very little is). :o:twothumbs: :twocents:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Everyone should, cranman.   The problem is....most people just can't contain themselves.  They are busting at the gut to gloat, and that gets them in trouble!     I'm hoping all of our DV friends on here have learned enough to not go that route.   I know it's been discussed in VIP and OSi numerous times.   So the educated peeps should know how to handle themselves.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2018 at 10:08 PM, jmstapp8 said:

cranman thanks I appreciate it!  I always heard talk about lopping off 0's and the sorts, so I've always been a bit paranoid that I might miss out.

Based on the discussion here a loop is unlikely. Not official, bu i hope it helps somewhat. 

• Thanks 1