Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I’ve seen easy chime in a couple times if something good comes along but I think he’s just keeping a low profile which isn’t a bad idea to do if it’s getting to frustrating for some people to handle, it’s not worth the high blood pressure if your not around to enjoy hopefully our new wealth after this happens,. unfortunately I have more then enough headaches in life to deal with excluding Iraq and it’s dinar, let’s just hope these monkeys can pull things together enough so we can all reap the rewards. 💰 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, "Fred" said:

I’ve seen easy chime in a couple times if something good comes along but I think he’s just keeping a low profile which isn’t a bad idea to do if it’s getting to frustrating for some people to handle, it’s not worth the high blood pressure if your not around to enjoy hopefully our new wealth after this happens,. unfortunately I have more then enough headaches in life to deal with excluding Iraq and it’s dinar, let’s just hope these monkeys can pull things together enough so we can all reap the rewards. 💰 😀

DITTO +1 4both of ya

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...