Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Ironic

coorslite21

This Super Bowl will See the Patriots vs The Eagles............two great symbols of American Pride......

The NFL...(national felons league) will probably start the game with a number of these fine gentlemen taking a knee during the playing of the National Anthem.

To witness this, the NFL has brought in 15 of the Congressional Metal of Honor recipients........the highest honor awarded to those who have served....

The lone WW2 surviving recipient will flip the coin....

These guys should be honored.....

Hopefully the players will stand, if for no other reason, to honor the valor of these men.

+++++++++++

So let's lighten this up.....

Eagles 31........Patriots 27        at least I hope so anyhow??

Post your thoughts and score.......I don't watch much football........but half time and the commercials are always of some interest in this one.......hope they don't disappoint.....

• Upvote 2

I wont be watching as way too many of these over paid what ever they are these days have already shown there Disrespect For Our Flag, Our Soldiers and what this country is all about. Honestly I am surprised that 15 Medal of Honor Recipients are even in attendance.....let alone the WW2 Veteran. 

If either side take a knee the stadium should empty and everyone demand a refund in cash.

Just my High Strung Opinion

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1