Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 2-7-2018

TexasGranny

So now that the Kurds are throwing a hissy fit over losing almost 5% share of the budget, where does that leave the RV???  They keep boycotting meetings and know without them and their supporters, there is no quorum.  So no budget, no HCL, no RV.  I predicted when they lowered the share of the budget that this would happen.   What can Abadi and the Parliament  do to fix the problem???

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Ok it's been over 10 years plus dealing with Iraq Dinar and still we are NO closer to when Iraq will RV their currency.  With that said:

1. Adam and mods do you really thinks Iraq really plans on RVing their currency?  The reason I ask this question is because Iraq and CBI is making tons of money from auctions and loans from other countries and IMF.  Why should they RV if they don't have to....

2.  Are we wasting our time in this investment?  We been waiting on the HCL to pass and still the Kurds do not want to sign off on this because of their percentage is not high enough...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Hi Adam!

I trust You are having a Good Day AND I really appreciate all You and Your affiliates do for us pre event! :tiphat:

THANK YOU!!! :D

I have personally experienced and can attest to the finest local Wisconsin Cuisine with no better or no equal elsewhere!!! :twothumbs:

Is it truly possible for the fine Wisconsin cheese to augment the bitter whine(rs) that have such bad taste???!!!

:o       :o       :o

Is it the truth You, Adam, have absolutely no control of what Iraq does especially with regard to currency reform and our interest in this speculative investment but yet You, Adam, tirelessly provide the best services possible for all of us pre event for optimal post event benefits?

I sure am grateful for any insights You provide even though there are absolutely no guarantees anyone (such as yourself) can provide with regard to Iraq and their currency reforms or can even know specifically what Iraq is doing or will do or when!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

After startin’ to plunge in on the Crypto learning curve in VIP, and hearing that many US soldiers are pulling out of Iraq...sayin’ ISIS is no longer a threat...it looks like the times to come should be very interesting!  Sandfly Sir Adam and your Mod Squad for keepin’ it real and informative!

For any who are on the fence about VIP...you don’t know what your missing!  Make the leap...trust me...the next few months should make it all worth while! (This is an unpaid for, unashamed testimonial of the benefits of the VIP program... but in case your reading this Adam I’ll work for cheese curds)!:lol::cheesehead:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

After startin’ to plunge in on the Crypto learning curve in VIP, and hearing that many US soldiers are pulling out of Iraq...sayin’ ISIS is no longer a threat...it looks like the times to come should be very interesting!  Sandfly Sir Adam and your Mod Squad for keepin’ it real and informative!

For any who are on the fence about VIP...you don’t know what your missing!  Make the leap...trust me...the next few months should make it all worth while! (This is an unpaid for, unashamed testimonial of the benefits of the VIP program... but in case your reading this Adam I’ll work for cheese curds)!:lol::cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

While I believe that an RV will be simultainious world wide is their a possability that some restrictions may be put in place for Dinar outside the country ? The reason I ask is I believe they still need to take back dinar that corruption has stolen and moved out of country.

Just thinking outside the box here.

pp

• Upvote 2