Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A bad day is still a Good Day to me

I had a real bad day trading stocks this morning. If my trading day was a baseball game I went 0-4 with 4 strikeouts and we lost the game 9-0.

i have no idea what I was thinking as I was flaying away at curve balls in the dirt.  Sometimes trading is confusing and you get beat up. The trick is don’t do it too often. That was my first losing day in over a month.  

Whenever I have a bad day I take a moment to count my many blessings and focus on stuff that truly matters, like family and friends. I’m grateful to live in a free country and have opportunities as long as I’m willing to do the work.  After awhile of looking at the glass half full vs half empty I realize all is good and we’ll try again tomorrow. Besides I’m up against a lefty tomorrow and I hit lefties real good. Who knows maybe tomorrow we’ll RV..  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

hahahaha  you guys and your  " investment chase "  ( well o.k.  me too  :huh: )    following  one particular  guy on the crypto mess ,  in December  , he mentioned he had a  strong  feeling that the  bit coin was going to tumble  down to 10,ooo   from 19,ooo    and hold this area for a few months  if not a little longer ,  ---->  and now we see it has bumped all the way down too  9,ooo   gessss `o pete  , down too 8,245 to be more accurate ...  even the electronium  , was up too  I think .15  tumbled back too .o5      ,  so basically  , it is just a crap shoot ,  study the heck out of the  markets , and let it ride , buy while it is low ,  and expect too go broke with each  turn of the page !  if it goes high  start to worry !  :D