Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USD/IQD SPOT EXCHANGE RATE

Wiljor

1 hour ago, Mxmann said:

How long have u been checking on bloomberg?  To me there must b a reason!!!

I have checked periodically on Bloomberg over the years but I had never seen the usd/IQD posted there. 

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

Any updates on Bloomberg? 

No changes climber7, but, the rate is there and you can see it for yourself  :twothumbs:

This is as of now, as you can see the rate remains the same, as always. (sorry for the add, unavoidable) but, it’s the first time Bloomberg has posted the usd/IQD rate. 

67A0FD76-E7B8-424B-9D2B-B4862F2940FD.thumb.png.a8e9352e68c1508248978e1529f49ac6.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

I have checked periodically on Bloomberg over the years but I had never seen the usd/IQD posted there. 

No changes climber7, but, the rate is there and you can see it for yourself  :twothumbs:

This is as of now, as you can see the rate remains the same, as always. (sorry for the add, unavoidable) but, it’s the first time Bloomberg has posted the usd/IQD rate. 

67A0FD76-E7B8-424B-9D2B-B4862F2940FD.thumb.png.a8e9352e68c1508248978e1529f49ac6.png

Thanks Wiljor!  Just wondering,,,,,, would it cost bloomberg money to have a programmer add the IQD to the list?  Bloomberg wouldnt spend money for no reason, so I'm sure they did it for some reason?  Now if i could only figure out what that could be????

• Upvote 3

“Let's hope it has legs straight to the RV / RI in the weeks ahead.”

Wishing it so tiger, I could be way out on a limb here but perhaps Abadi will secure his re election with the RV, and, these last important points, HCL the passing of the budget will lead to such a historical event. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Coming in a bit late to this - when did U first begin to see the IQD/USD on Bloomberg, Wiljor ?

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Coming in a bit late to this - when did U first begin to see the IQD/USD on Bloomberg, Wiljor ?

Good morning 10 Years Later, I noticed it last week. Periodically, since I have been in this roller coaster ride I would  check the Bloomberg currency site to see when they would begin posting the IQD/USD exchange rate, as I thought that maaaaaaaybe it would be a sign that they were going somewhere with the IQD. Well, I never seen it posted until last week, in the Bloomberg search bar I used to type IQD, and, nothing. Now type IQD in the search bar and it now gives you the rate to USD. :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Just now, Wiljor said:

Good morning 10 Years Later, I noticed it last week. Periodically, since I have been in this roller coaster ride I would  check the Bloomberg currency site to see when they would begin posting the IQD/USD exchange rate, as I thought that maaaaaaaybe it would be a sign that they were going somewhere with the IQD. Well, I never seen it posted until last week, in the Bloomberg search bar I used to type IQD, and, nothing. Now type IQD in the search bar and it now gives you the rate to USD. :twothumbs:

Good Morning, Wiljor Brother, AND I Hope You Are Having A Wonderful Morning Enjoying Your Freshly Brewed Tim's!!!  :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

With all the ultra modern banking systems put in place in Iraq and being connected to all the international financial platforms with the appropriate international protocols, I am imagining there is a "start up" for all these international financial platforms with the IQD that is likely to be an international currency, in my opinion, in the very near term. I suspect as part of this "start up" that testing needs to be completed on various international financial platforms to avoid any inconsistencies once the IQD goes international that could have temporal dire financial consequences on a local to comprehensive scale that may induce panic of various forms further cascading to some sort of world wide financial tail spin.

All the way through the Saddam Hussein era, Iraq was in the Prehistoric/Stone Age financial and financial connectivity era. Today, Iraq is financially and financially connected at the forefront of banking capabilities world wide so Iraq is totally different financially now and will be than through the Saddam Hussein era.

As such, testing on the various financial platforms as part of the "start up" is crucial for the success of the IQD internationally where everyone associated will benefit.

Like us!!! :o

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Good Morning, Wiljor Brother, AND I Hope You Are Having A Wonderful Morning Enjoying Your Freshly Brewed Tim's!!!  :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

With all the ultra modern banking systems put in place in Iraq and being connected to all the international financial platforms with the appropriate international protocols, I am imagining there is a "start up" for all these international financial platforms with the IQD that is likely to be an international currency, in my opinion, in the very near term. I suspect as part of this "start up" that testing needs to be completed on various international financial platforms to avoid any inconsistencies once the IQD goes international that could have temporal dire financial consequences on a local to comprehensive scale that may induce panic of various forms further cascading to some sort of world wide financial tail spin.

All the way through the Saddam Hussein era, Iraq was in the Prehistoric/Stone Age financial and financial connectivity era. Today, Iraq is financially and financially connected at the forefront of banking capabilities world wide so Iraq is totally different financially now and will be than through the Saddam Hussein era.

As such, testing on the various financial platforms as part of the "start up" is crucial for the success of the IQD internationally where everyone associated will benefit.

Like us!!! :o

Go Moola Nova!

Morning Syn, a super day out to ya my brother, and, yes the coffee is perfect on this sunny day in Cancun. 

‘As always your assessment of the situation makes sense, now, let’s see how all this unfolds in the first quarter. The pressure is on and the international community getting impatient for results :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Morning Syn, a super day out to ya my brother, and, yes the coffee is perfect on this sunny day in Cancun. 

‘As always your assessment of the situation makes sense, now, let’s see how all this unfolds in the first quarter. The pressure is on and the international community getting impatient for results :twothumbs:

Oh, Yeah, Wiljor, AND Great Comments, Bro! :twothumbs:

Yeah, I have to admit, I am a little giddy and impatient now, too, for results!

But, hey, it's not all about me! Well, OK, I wish it was and I could just push the Ole RV Button!

So, we all wait and see. I imagined as much when I decided to invest in this speculative investment. I just wish I was wrong on the waiting part when I got into all this!!!

:o       :o       :o

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4