Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 31 JANUARY 2018

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam,

See you on the other (VIP) side.

On another note, maybe Rodger's new girl friend will keep him straight and focused next season.

There shouldn't be much of an argument on who's the better driver and he'll have time to think in the passenger seat while going to diner.

:o

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Thank You, Adam! I don't think I have ever seen You say this before:

12 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

We're close. It's only a matter of time, a practice in patience, and some sweet sweet victory soon.

I agree, things sure are looking good for the Iraqi Dinar and it is hard not to get a little :backflip:       :backflip:         :backflip: about NOW!!!

Thank You, Adam, for all You and Your affiliates have and are doing for us!!! :tiphat:

I look forward to meeting You and the other DVers post event!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, Sk 1962 said:

Thanks Adam for the update, Since joining VIP I can"t stay out of the crypto section ,so much to learn and a lot of fun along the way and such a great support system" rel="">support group in there. 

Mind blowing stuff, isn't it?! What a ride :D 

11 minutes ago, billbill said:

Just did a quick check....nothing to complain about!!!!!

AMEN MY FRIEND!!!! 

:twothumbs: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

Good morning Adam and DV, It’s only a matter of time before this thing explodes. Hang tight, be healthy and enjoy the life :twothumbs: 

So much to learn in VIP, and,  that coupled with our Crypto threads, I’m sure we are all seeing gains on our coins. No matter what your gig is I sure am greatfull for being a part of this amazing group :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

feel free to complain in the comments below.

The complaint department is closed. For now leave your complaints below and someone may respond to you eventually, NOT. :o

The rest of us are partying it up at the VIP Crypto Extravaganza. 

Better yet, forget your complaints and just come party with us all night long.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

Yo Snap - Adam Rolled Right Past The Questions This Week ! :bananacamel:

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Adam - Umbertino (Team Britney) Is Having Another Massive Hissy Fit Debate With LGD (Team Taylor Swift) Down In The DV Music Basement ! :blink: 

And So Now They Want To Know Which Team U Would Choose Or If Ur Going With Ur Own Rogue Choice Like Miley Cyrus - Aka Hannah Montana ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Oh Well, Now Umbertino’s Moved On To His Annual ‘Spice Girls’ Tribute And Is All Dressed Up Under His ‘Spice Girls’ Name - Oregano Spice ! :blink: 

CNN Will Be Broadcasting Today’s Big Event Live As ‘Silly Spice’ Along With LGD (Santa Spice) And Sarge’s Gals (Old Spice) ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 11
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, Adam! I don't think I have ever seen You say this before:

I agree, things sure are looking good for the Iraqi Dinar and it is hard not to get a little :backflip:       :backflip:         :backflip: about NOW!!!

Thank You, Adam, for all You and Your affiliates have and are doing for us!!! :tiphat:

I look forward to meeting You and the other DVers post event!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Absolutely agree!! Umbrella drinks....it won't be long before you are enjoyed!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4