Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Agents stop semitrailer with 76 immigrants inside in Texas

Pitcher

Inhumane, illegal immigration like this is wrong on so many levels.  Tougher law enforcement and tighter border security will stop these kinds of activities and maybe just maybe people who want to enter the US will do it the legal way like my grand parents. The West Texas border area is basically a desert and extremely dangerous to traverse on foot.  Hundreds die every year trying to get into our country through that rough terrain.  What has been going on at our borders is inhumane and needs to stop imo!!!

LAREDO, Texas (AP) — Authorities say a semitrailer driver is in custody after he was found to be transporting 76 immigrants in Texas.

The U.S. Border Patrol said in a statement Monday that the immigrants were discovered Friday at a checkpoint on U.S. 83, about 35 miles (56 kilometers) north of Laredo in South Texas. The semitrailer stopped in the checkpoint's primary lane where the driver, a U.S. citizen, was questioned about his immigration status.

His rig was kept for further inspection, and agents found the immigrants inside the trailer.

The immigrants are from Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala. Thirteen were unaccompanied minors. The Border Patrol says all of them are in good health.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman Nina Pruneda says the driver's identity and other details about the case are being withheld at this time.

• Upvote 4

On 1/30/2018 at 6:56 PM, Hammerknocker said:

and this is related to the dinar how ?

Well, it isn't. Seeing how this is the OFF TOPIC section of the forum and this would NOT be considered Dinar related

it would be considered OFF TOPIC.

I can tell you are probably a little excited about your dream and don't want to hear anything about anything else but this is the reality of the forum. 

Anybody that negged you should understand what your feeling I am sure we have all been through it. . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks but they came here in 1911. Deceased now but they had a great productive life, lived the American Dream.  My Father and Uncles defended the USA in WWII, as did I and my son in our era.  Everyone in our families has owned their own businesses and worked 10-12 hour days. I’m 65 and still work but to me it’s no big deal. 

• Upvote 1

Why is it when people ask what's your nationality or ethic background Americans say, "Oh I'm English, French, Spanish, German or whatever" Why don't we say we are American. When you go to France or Italy or wherever, people don't say I'm this or that they say "I'm French, I'm English I'm whatever country I'm from" When will people say I'm American. My mother and father were born here. I was born here. I don't go around saying my roots are from somewhere else. My roots are American... I don't care where my grand father or great grandfather came from. My family is American.  JMHO

B/A

10 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Why is it when people ask what's your nationality or ethic background Americans say, "Oh I'm English, French, Spanish, German or whatever" Why don't we say we are American. When you go to France or Italy or wherever, people don't say I'm this or that they say "I'm French, I'm English I'm whatever country I'm from" When will people say I'm American. My mother and father were born here. I was born here. I don't go around saying my roots are from somewhere else. My roots are American... I don't care where my grand father or great grandfather came from. My family is American.  JMHO

B/A

And if the current administration has it's way......centuries from now, all Americans will be close cousins.....for the gene pool will have been completely purged of immigrant blood.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1