Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Iraqi TV: CBI Strategy On 1-1 External Dinar Exchange Rate !

DinarThug

4 hours ago, jeepguy said:

what would be a  big  suck  " if this was actually a wall clock "   :roflblack:

Jeepguy what time does the clock say? Within 1 minute of midnight or high noon? All 3 of the time hands? Right down to the second hand?....yes it is within 1 minute of High Noon.....they are letting us know time is almost up. Not a coincidence....imo

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jeepguy said:

o kay  one  thing right off  {  glad  it wasn`t posted with luigi  ,  not knocking  luigi but   thuggie  is   lets say   " a little more in the  street credits "  :) }  luigi  has posted so much   ruby  material  it  gets a bit   off putting  I would have to say  {  well I  guess I did say it :huh: ....      come on  1 to 1     ,   WE ALL HAVE BILLS TO PAY OFF    

Have to agree with you Jeepguy, you should always believe information from a Cool Clown before a Nintendo cartoon character, Much Appreciated Thugs as always. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, jeepguy said:

o kay  one  thing right off  {  glad  it wasn`t posted with luigi  ,  not knocking  luigi but   thuggie  is   lets say   " a little more in the  street credits "  :) }  luigi  has posted so much   ruby  material  it  gets a bit   off putting  I would have to say  {  well I  guess I did say it :huh: ....      come on  1 to 1     ,   WE ALL HAVE BILLS TO PAY OFF    

Yes, but this is from DELTA and we know how those guys are............... about the same as Luigi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I wish we had someone that lived in Iraq on here and that could tell us if this news was true or not.

I agree, and surely it's really not that hard to find an Iraqi person to ask some questions to in comparison to how much research is going into validating this RV of the dinar. I recently added a few Iraqi people and businesses on Facebook and asked them a few questions and most of the answers were quite disappointing to say the least. They were all completely oblivious to the ATM machines in the country being loaded with lower denominations and none of them were aware of an RV of their currency. Only 1 person advised me that the CBI is in talks of dropping the 3 zeros and possibly returning the currency to its former glory, but even this person told me you can't be too sure about anything with Iraq and he reckons they usually like to do these things close to the election anyway.

• Thanks 3

More good news. Oil at $71.20.

Iraq stated over a year ago...$80 barrel oil ideal to support the RV.

It looks like we are getting closer to that goal.

Rising oil prices are due more to global tensions rather than global demand.

See news link below.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil/oil-settles-lower-after-dollar-reverses-losses-idUSKBN1FE047?il=0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Iraq stated over a year ago...$80 barrel oil ideal to...RV.

I musta missed that actual 'news". Was it from TerryK, RayRen, Okie, Brucie, Goat or Judy Lyington ?? 

I would TOTALLY believe any 'news' from those folks. LOL. :lol:

410ab57ad3cfdd4adb3b438525042a55--funny-headlines-newspaper-headlines.jpg

Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, fnbplanet said:

I would have been tragically scarred for life if he would have went out in this manner.

Ya But Remember When They Found Him - He Was Crawling Out Of A bleep! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Haha 1

here's another article related to the above....

28 Jan 2018  Delta....

CBI Document:  “…January 28, 2018…To all licensed banks and brokerage companies for the sale and purchase of all foreign currencies (opening an account)”

WOW VERY NICE… I WILL WAIT FOR FRANKIE BUT I WILL SAY THIS FOR NOW…IT LOOKS LIKE WE MIGHT HAVE A DATE BASED ON THIS INFO…

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, gregp said:

This comes right after we seen the 1-note. 

Some research done on another site found this to be a replica of a 1948 (?) note depicting a previous Iraq monarch. Doubtful that the CBI would just randomly display a new 1-dinar note without any fanfare. Sorry to disappoint. Though I do believe we are close to seeing new lower denominations and a value change. Keep the faith.

:twothumbs:

I also did an internet search and found 'that bill' included with outdated Iraq collections. Worthless at this time.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1