Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things That Make You Go Hummmm

MyLadiesDaddy

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I was under the impression that this carrier was coming from the Korean Peninsula. At least that is what my local news reported. 

Also it won't be in Vietnam until March. But I thought the timing of the release of the news article in conjunction with Trumps Davos Spectacular, was interesting.

And then there was this from the article,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

“(Vietnam) does have one of the region’s fastest growing economies and so freedom of navigation and access in the South China Sea will be critical to them economically and of course in their security efforts,” Mattis said before arrival on Wednesday.

You all know me, I tend far too often to put things together in interesting ways but this one just seemed to be so obvious to me. We will see.

Love that expression :lol:it can be annoying but don't tell SG or we'll both be in Big Trouble. :lmao:

As for XchangeofAmerica {which  used to be Dinar Trade that Ali owned} sending out an email like this before I really don't know. Wasn't paying nearly 

as much attention back then as I do now. I know I never saw one, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

One thing I do understand is that for nearly 10 years the CBI has been trying to get as many notes off the streets as they can and to start getting 

news again that there is going to be a shortage is nothing but GOOD news for us. 

UMMMM I copied and pasted it in the first post. And I am deeply sorry but when it comes to my Email that is as close as anyone is going to get to it. :lol:

January 15 2018...

Vietnam Is Following The Asian Tiger Currency Formula For Rapid Economic Growth

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, siberian_shaddow said:

So the that means it will continue to go up and stay strong for the next few hours possibly days. 

Before That Giant Aircraft Carrier Set Sail With Those Blue Pills - It Was Just A Little Dinghy ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

With the Feds going after all the pumpers before when they started pumping the dinar as “Buy it now before it RVs”, I tend to look at XOA as either ignorant of its ill doings, or arrogant that this will happen before the Feds can even get a Court Order. I hope it’s the latter!!!   :D  :crossedfingers:

Edited by jcfrag
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, handy said:

just fyi from here in al asad Iraq . The military just recently quit selling or exchanging Iraqi dinar last month .  They've been exchanging it here for years by the px and just recently stopped . Maybe coincidence maybe not but just throwing it out there ....

Thank you handy and please stay safe!!

Perhaps this is an indicator, who knows!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, handy said:

just fyi from here in al asad Iraq . The military just recently quit selling or exchanging Iraqi dinar last month .  They've been exchanging it here for years by the px and just recently stopped . Maybe coincidence maybe not but just throwing it out there ....

Much obliged handy, for sure something is getting ready to transpire :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, handy said:

Thanks, Handy.  

Wonderful news!

Stay safe.  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, handy said:

Thank you for your service....and for this information.  It's kind of you to share!  I will pray for your safe return and for a very prosperous future!

• Upvote 5

My question is why are they pushing the circulated notes?  I don't believe for one minute that  these are the only notes they banks will only be dealing with them.  All mine are new bought from Ali (Dinar Trade) and XOA and some from Safe Dinar and Chase who got them them from BOA.  HMMMMM  makes me think they are aren't selling enough even though they always seem to be on "back order."

Edited by Sandrider
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, handy said:

Thanks for your service and for this info.  Stay safe and God keep you safe.  My prayers are with you.

• Upvote 3

On 1/27/2018 at 11:05 AM, handy said:

I also think it will happen this year but for different reasons .  Unless i'm mistaken they're not going to get about 4 billion from the IMF unless they pass their budget . Also if they don't pass their budget soon they're supposedly going to suffer an economic collapse . Tied into their budget is the new laws needed for currency reform  . As well as Davos , 2 new trade banks in Dubai ( which is supposed to have a budget of over 4 billion instead of a few hundered million ). Why open trade banks in Dubai especially if you don't even have a tradeable currency ? A lot of international interest lately from big investors as well . Maybe i'm looking thru dinar goggles but they sure seem to be making a lot of preparations to go international for a country that hasn't even passed their budget yet . Just IMO , I think any negative news about the budget is a smoke screen for them to buy time to finish preparing the banks and I think when they have everything in place with the banks to go international they will then pass the budget , pass the currency reform laws and we'll see our RV . I think it will be close to a dollar based on the ministry of planning feasibility report , inspector generals report to the US congress (in 2013 I think) , the future project of Iraq document and several articles from Iraq in the past saying so . All this is just my opinion .

Thanks Handy . It seems there are ALOT of smoke screens . Smoke Screens in Iraq . The KOREAS. And that Continent our President refers to as a s&^t*ol%.That is currently digging gold and other natural resources out of the ground in various countries to back their country with these minerals . They are all being protected in my opinion while they produce their coming monetary reforms . Fantastic Job Mr. President !

• Upvote 3

On 1/27/2018 at 11:11 AM, handy said:

also as a side note on cryptos for anyone interested  - ck out XLM stellar is already partnered with IBM  ,  CANN and a few other pot coins- Canada is about to legalize recreational marijuana in June or july 

Litecoin comes out with their own debit card in feb (I think it will be a visa from the pic shown , like the bit pay card)  and I like STEEM , Ethereum and RIPPLE as well  .

Do you know if that is going to be through Coinbase like my Visa Shift card for Bitcoin, or somewhere else? 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, handy said:

Yes - Absolutely ! Thanks Handy ! ;) 

And Please Give Our Best Regards To Ur Counterpart Footy ...

:D  :D  :D 

12 hours ago, handy said:

Thank you for the information, it is great to hear this from someone who is actually in Iraq!!

Can you confirm if the Dinar is currently 1 to 1 in country like everyone keeps saying it is?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LGD, No I don't know if it will be thru coinbase . I just remember seeing an article saying they plan to launch their debit card in feb. and they showed a black card saying lite pay w/ visa in the corner . I just flip them off catalysts like that myself . I'm new  to the cryptos but it's making me some money . Also FYI , some really good indicators to play with cryptos  for your entries and exits is the Ichimoku clouds and set your MACD  on 13 and 48 on coinigy.com (great platform for coins). I've been nailing everytime w/ those they're pretty reliable when the clouds cross from red to green at the same time as those MACD it's going up and vice versa , from green to red and macd cross it's getting ready to come back down ....

• Thanks 1