Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things That Make You Go Hummmm

MyLadiesDaddy

7 hours ago, Botzwana said:

BUT...it could be just a sly selling technique as well.  I want to think the best but I think Ali did the same thing some years ago.

and they are  pushing  the 50,000   dinar ,    would think they would have  mentioned ,  we also  have  the 10,000  and the 25,000   for your smaller purchases !  :P  ...   just hope  they are correct in the   ---   shortage of dinar , and the  new prices are coming  , like next week !      thanks for the   post  trucker  santa

• Upvote 4

Thank You LGD . I was listening to a conference call last Monday .  I won't say what group(That You f26). But they were told from a currency dealer that these next 2 week's would be volatile also and that the dealer would have to raise prices . I saw and heard this myself . Something is Definitely on the move . Thanks again LGD .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

BUT...it could be just a sly selling technique as well.  I want to think the best but I think Ali did the same thing some years ago.

Correct, Ali did the exact same thing.  I remember it well because I almost fell for it.

• Upvote 5

I too, got a letter from xoa. In the past ,when we thought that a rate change was coming, we all watched the places that supplied us with our Dinars to see if a change in prices was near. IF the CBI was cracking down on Three zero notes ,then the exchange places would be short on supply and thus ,price increase. It did not happen then . IT IS HAPPENING NOW ! I'm ready as a house cat clawing at the back door !

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, idplzr said:

LGD, nice thought. You are correct that the aircraft carrier is there for something but I don’t think for a rising dong. IMHO it is there because it is a hop, skip and jump away from North Korea. 

I was under the impression that this carrier was coming from the Korean Peninsula. At least that is what my local news reported. 

Also it won't be in Vietnam until March. But I thought the timing of the release of the news article in conjunction with Trumps Davos Spectacular, was interesting.

And then there was this from the article,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

“(Vietnam) does have one of the region’s fastest growing economies and so freedom of navigation and access in the South China Sea will be critical to them economically and of course in their security efforts,” Mattis said before arrival on Wednesday.

You all know me, I tend far too often to put things together in interesting ways but this one just seemed to be so obvious to me. We will see.

52 minutes ago, kjwayne said:

I too, got a letter from xoa. In the past ,when we thought that a rate change was coming, we all watched the places that supplied us with our Dinars to see if a change in prices was near. IF the CBI was cracking down on Three zero notes ,then the exchange places would be short on supply and thus ,price increase. It did not happen then . IT IS HAPPENING NOW ! I'm ready as a house cat clawing at the back door !

Love that expression :lol:it can be annoying but don't tell SG or we'll both be in Big Trouble. :lmao:

As for XchangeofAmerica {which  used to be Dinar Trade that Ali owned} sending out an email like this before I really don't know. Wasn't paying nearly 

as much attention back then as I do now. I know I never saw one, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

One thing I do understand is that for nearly 10 years the CBI has been trying to get as many notes off the streets as they can and to start getting 

news again that there is going to be a shortage is nothing but GOOD news for us. 

4 minutes ago, MFA said:

screen shot the email..wanna  see it

UMMMM I copied and pasted it in the first post. And I am deeply sorry but when it comes to my Email that is as close as anyone is going to get to it. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 5

LGD thanks for sharing that post. A buddy of mine, who has been in this for years, as have I, called me the other day talking about the rollout of the ATM machines. Several at first, then more to come. I have requested he send the link to the article so that I could read it, but haven't seen it as of yet. I'm still searching for a valid article on this subject. Maybe Newshound Master Yota could shed some light on this subject.

i have to say, though, from the gut, it feels like something is changing. The crypto market is a very short time away From another parabolic run, and gold and silver are about to explode. If Iraq were to devalue the dollar against their currency and stop using it for the sale of oil, that might be the catalyst needed to push the dollar down and kick start this commodities boom that's coming, and it would be a great seguey to using lower denoms i.e. A significant raise in the value of the dinar. 

We wait and see

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Why only 50,000 notes mentioned?  It seems to me like the larger notes only diluted the market.  I hope I'm wrong and don't understand all of this but I have learned to only get excited on actual facts and progress.   Therefore, I don't get excited too often.  Hahaha

This post is for entertainment purposes only.  And lacking in that regard too.

What do you expect in a post from an Animal???

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I also think it will happen this year but for different reasons .  Unless i'm mistaken they're not going to get about 4 billion from the IMF unless they pass their budget . Also if they don't pass their budget soon they're supposedly going to suffer an economic collapse . Tied into their budget is the new laws needed for currency reform  . As well as Davos , 2 new trade banks in Dubai ( which is supposed to have a budget of over 4 billion instead of a few hundered million ). Why open trade banks in Dubai especially if you don't even have a tradeable currency ? A lot of international interest lately from big investors as well . Maybe i'm looking thru dinar goggles but they sure seem to be making a lot of preparations to go international for a country that hasn't even passed their budget yet . Just IMO , I think any negative news about the budget is a smoke screen for them to buy time to finish preparing the banks and I think when they have everything in place with the banks to go international they will then pass the budget , pass the currency reform laws and we'll see our RV . I think it will be close to a dollar based on the ministry of planning feasibility report , inspector generals report to the US congress (in 2013 I think) , the future project of Iraq document and several articles from Iraq in the past saying so . All this is just my opinion .

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 13

also as a side note on cryptos for anyone interested  - ck out XLM stellar is already partnered with IBM  ,  CANN and a few other pot coins- Canada is about to legalize recreational marijuana in June or july 

Litecoin comes out with their own debit card in feb (I think it will be a visa from the pic shown , like the bit pay card)  and I like STEEM , Ethereum and RIPPLE as well  .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, handy said:

I also think it will happen this year but for different reasons .  Unless i'm mistaken they're not going to get about 4 billion from the IMF unless they pass their budget . Also if they don't pass their budget soon they're supposedly going to suffer an economic collapse . Tied into their budget is the new laws needed for currency reform  . As well as Davos , 2 new trade banks in Dubai ( which is supposed to have a budget of over 4 billion instead of a few hundered million ). Why open trade banks in Dubai especially if you don't even have a tradeable currency ? A lot of international interest lately from big investors as well . Maybe i'm looking thru dinar goggles but they sure seem to be making a lot of preparations to go international for a country that hasn't even passed their budget yet . Just IMO , I think any negative news about the budget is a smoke screen for them to buy time to finish preparing the banks and I think when they have everything in place with the banks to go international they will then pass the budget , pass the currency reform laws and we'll see our RV . I think it will be close to a dollar based on the ministry of planning feasibility report , inspector generals report to the US congress (in 2013 I think) , the future project of Iraq document and several articles from Iraq in the past saying so . All this is just my opinion .

Thanks for the input handy and well said. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5