Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 24 January 2018

Adam Montana

Good morning everyone!

Today's chat will be posted this evening - in the meantime, feel free to comment below with any questions.

I will update this post later.

==================================

*SPACE RESERVED FOR AFTERNOON/EVENING UPDATE*

BOY HOWDY today has been a doozie! All good stuff though, so no complaints from me :D 

Some good questions below, which I'll get to in a moment. For now, this update is going to be BRIEF, and I'm not talking about underwear!

Dinar is in a good spot. ALL of the points I hit in my last 3 updates (just click tag symbol "adam montana weekly" on this post) are still moving forward, and FINALLY I get to say something I rarely get to say:

Not only are the things I mentioned in my last 3 weekly updates moving forward... they are moving forward with NO snags that I can see. ZERO. NONE. There's a VERY good chance that we're going to scoot on into February with solid ground under us, we should see a successful re-election of my man Abadi, and HCL simply can't be avoided forever. At SOME POINT they are going to be ready to pull the trigger on this damn thing, and the "perfect scenario" is so close we can almost TOUCH it. 

Hang in there, friends! We made it this far, there's no reason to jump ship now. 

:pirateship: 

Before I move onto the questions posted today, I have to mention cryptos... Our crypto section is STILL on fire! Even with a slight decline in the markets, our members in the VIP section are still finding ways to profit. Most of us are still UP in profits, even though the market recently took a scary turn. (Did you detect fear in my update last week, when the market was "crashing"? :lol: I sure hope not, because that was not the case! I said I was off to buy more, and that's exactly what I did!)

If you're already in VIP, hop into the crypto section and join us.

If you're not in VIP... hmm... what's wrong with you? You don't like money? You don't enjoy intelligent conversation? Maybe you have a fear of success? STOP THAT! Get in with us! We're having a blast, educating ourselves, making our future better, and it's AWESOME!

See you in there. :twothumbs: 

Here are the Questions posted:

6 hours ago, dinarolover said:

Hi Adam on a scale from 0 - 10 how far or how close are we to thé HCL Rv ? 

Kisss thank you 💓 

How does a person turn down sweet kisses?!?!

I give your 💓  a 10/10.

:) 

6 hours ago, alloywheelmaster said:

I want to buy some more crypto so can you please come back with the RV date and rate LOL

GO RV and cryptos TO THE MOON! 

:twothumbs:

6 hours ago, gregp said:

Mr. Adam,

Are you hearing any reason from your sources, as to why the dinar started moving? 

Thank You, Sir.

CBI has it listed at 1185, and none of my people are telling me it's "moving" as far as any exchanges are concerned.

The "movement" I'm watching is political for the most part. And that movement is just the result of patience, hard work, and progress.

It's a good thing. :twothumbs:

6 hours ago, davis411 said:

let me know if the kisses work to get the answers

if so lip stick out and i will pucker up and take one for 

the team and send many kisses to get to the rv

:eyebrows:

I'll just take a hug ;)

3 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Adam,  What is your take on the recent meetings between PM Abadi, GOI with PM N. Barzani & KRG Delegations?   It all seems very positive IMHO.

ABSOLUTELY positive. That's a lot of what I was referring to in my statements above. :twothumbs: 

3 hours ago, robert c said:

isn't Iraq election in February? If so if the rv is not do before the election what is Abadi's chances of being re-elected?

Election dates... actually, ANY event in Iraq... they tend to be confusing and subject to change. It seems to change from week to week more or less. :shrug: 

It appears that the election process will start in February, but the actual vote will not happen till May.

All the more reason to get in VIP and start making money on cryptos. :twocents:

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao:That's gonna be  more fun than riding on a crypto roller coaster waiting for an RV

but dang, I'll bet that clown pee's his panty's.:lmao:

:lol: "CryptoCoaster"!!! That's perfect :D

That's it for this weekly update. I'm off to the VIP section. SEE YOU THERE!

:tiphat: 

- Adam

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

13 minutes ago, dinarolover said:

Hi Adam on a scale from 0 - 10 how far or how close are we to thé HCL Rv ? 

Kisss thank you 💓 

let me know if the kisses work to get the answers

if so lip stick out and i will pucker up and take one for 

the team and send many kisses to get to the rv

:eyebrows:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Today's chat will be posted this evening - 

I will update this post later.

Since We Have A Little Bit Of Time Until Adam Returns Later - I’ll Tell A Joke ! :o 

Stop Me If U’ve Heard This One Already ...

A Clown, An Italian DJ And A Truck Driver Dressed Like Santa Claus Walk Into A Bar...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 12
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Since We Have A Little Bit Of Time Until Adam Returns Later - I’ll Tell A Joke ! :o 

A Clown, An Italian DJ And A Truck Driver Dressed Like Santa Claus Walk Into A Bar...

AND, a horse.....the bartender says to the horse: "so, why the long face?"

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Uh..... go on.. :-)

• Upvote 2

The bartender looks up and says "Which one of you is the Rabbi?"

The bartender looks up and says "This has to be some kind of a joke..."

The bartender looks up and says "You want the Faded Yellow Umbrella - another block down"

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

The bartender serves the Italian DJ and Santa Trucker 2 Amaretto Egg Nogs.....but refuses service to the smarty pants Clown......who then spontaneously breaks out in the whisky shakes?  :shrug:

CoordinatedPersonalGalah-max-1mb.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

boy did they ever have a headache!  :pirateship:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

:lmao:That's gonna be  more fun than riding on a crypto roller coaster waiting for an RV

but dang, I'll bet that clown pee's his panty's.:lmao:

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legit said:

I need someone to tell me if I am doing something wrong....just checked my wallet ....still not balance???????

I think you may be in the wrong section.  Or else that was a subtle joke connected to the IQD and still no RV!  LOL!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3