Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - THE BEGINNING OF THE ENDING !

DinarThug

Just now, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

:wave:^_^:wave::D

I am so Thankful for people like Rex Tillerson in our State Department. Well, OK, I do like to fondly refer to him as T Rex. My opinion is there have been many, many wars fought out of US Embassies on foreign soil to protect the interests and freedoms of the American People without firing a shot that have severely more dire consequences than open conflict. Sadly, the Great American Patriotic (for those who were actually Patriotic) service of these individuals in Our State Department has gone unnoticed and grossly unappreciated fighting internal ideological wars as well to keep the internal and external enemies at bay.

If I may humbly again.............................

:salute:   :salute: SgtFuryUSCZ!!! :salute:   :salute:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Well, Murd is one of the aholes.  And Murd, just go to the news section and don't read peoples comments if it bothers you that bad. Talk about growing up, geeez

Do you kiss your mama with that dirty mouth little boy? I hardly think it was that necessary to call somebody an *******, just for giving an opinion. Let's just get back to being a class site like the way it set out to be.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I never give anyone a neg because I feel  that everyone should be able to express their stupid opinions. And as far as anuses (   Or would the plural be anusi )

I am a proponent of good anal health. Without an anus you would just be another guru, full of s**t. So here  to hoping that everyone out there has a happy and healthy anus. Feel free to let me know how your anus is doing. Because I care.  And since this is the rumor section you will get extra points for telling an anus story at a bank. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

And you think negging people is a classy thing to do?   Your a piece of work....I'm done conversating with a dodo. See ya

How you figure I'm the person who is doing all the negging is beyond me. I never once said I was. If you look at your last few comments you have 8 negs. I never negged you, but you look like you have quite the fan club. Let's get back to a  quality informative site.The good ol' boy garbage isn't working.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

WOW sounds like everyone needs to do the vet and get their anal glands squeezed a bit. :lol:

***/// MAGA !

TheFLASH !   :tiphat: 

Fear not the Negerator ! 

He/she/it is powerless against the force of good, smart n' damned funny we got up in here ! :D:P

We even took TheClown to the Vet & has his glands squeezed & got him a shot series.

He is officially protected against pain-in-the-azz Negerators !!  :twothumbs:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***/// MAGA !

Fear not the Negerator ! 

He/she/it is powerless against the force of good, smart n' damned funny we got up in here ! :D:P

We even took TheClown to the Vet & has his glands squeezed & got him a shot series.

So that brown eye is winking fine now :lol: +1

Edited by Flash101
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***/// MAGA !

Fear not the Negerator ! 

Ol' Gals....sorry to inform you that Thugs probably squeezes his own glands!  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***/// MAGA !

We all know TheClown is a talented freak ! :eek: He can do things nobody else can !

Now we know why he's wearin' no pants behind TheCNN desk !   :P:lmao:

Hence my comment about Ethel not looking.  LOL  Some things are not meant to be seen.  Ala a clown with no pants.  :lmao:  BTW ladies I have enjoyed your off canter humor for a while.  Keep up the good work.  :twothumbs:

SR

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1-25-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   IMO Iraq has an International Currency Now. 

IMO CBI has a strategy and are distributing the LD’s ( Lower Denominations) in the banks now.  

This week Dems asked President Trump how he would pay for the Wall...

He said (IMO) to ask him next week!  

We told you...to wait until Davos was over...

and soon President Trump will make his keynote Speech in Davos. 

President Trump will also say IMPORTANT THINGS in his State of the Union Speech!  

IMO..Something is planned for January...

Don’t know for sure if it’s to raise the value? 

Next week my teams and I will know more. 

IMO At the end of all of this the USD will come back stronger just like it did in 1999 ( Kuwait RV? ).   

IMO Banks may have RI’d already and we just can’t see it posted yet….

but, IMO they  are sure acting like it in Davos...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2