Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iran: We can not provide hard currency

yota691

i can detact the person ability by looking his birthday and then used to check for trump . he have charm in money games lol . I more confident when trump negotiate with iran and iraq means something benefit for him lol . 

Edited by nor
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, nor said:

i can detact the person ability by looking his birthday and then used to check for trump . he have charm in money games lol . I more confident when trump negotiate with iran and iraq means something benefit for him lol . 

I'm an ARIES my B-DAY is in April -6--- What can you Detect for me???   :).......................................... Hopefully something good :lol: 

3 minutes ago, stangernan said:

I'm an ARIES my B-DAY is in April -6--- What can you Detect for me???   :).......................................... Hopefully something good :lol: 

years ?

trump have good in forex but business not really . trump have mess the stock  but on this currency games is good . i hope can says direct to trump just stop mess the stock lol . but who am i lol 

Edited by nor
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, stangernan said:

Now I see it I feel old :lol:  GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are popular person 

get easy make money if you like to join forex is good easy to

make money . 

you love do for money 

you have good sixsense

if you plan anything  easy to get than without plan 

you have opportunity to have lot property for your self . 

Edited by nor
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nor said:

you are popular person 

get easy make money if you like to join forex is good easy to

make money . 

you love do for money 

you have good sixsense

if you plan anything  easy to get than without plan 

you have opportunity to have lot property for your self . 

Thank you! sounds like me!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jaybake said:

sorry, I was born on July 24, 1962.  Thanks.

-this hiddent talent you should find out in yourself - 

*You have good talent to using your voice . You will sucess to work be a speaker or teacher or be a musician 

*Yes you also love money and investing is also good for you 

*You cant stay in one place love walk around

* You can make a business but you need have the good plan if not you success just for awhile 

* You have higher taste 

* You have faster boring and always change your mind 

my opinion you just find work or interest that something need challange your mind . you will not have time to think boring lol . 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

20-05-2018 11:06 AM
image.php?token=4472e4f9dadd7fd6227db4edd1e538af&size=

Iranian media said on Sunday that Iranian diplomatic offices in Iraq will begin to collect consular services either in euros or dinars instead of the US dollar as of next Tuesday. 

"This decision comes as part of a new Iranian policy to reduce its dependence on the US currency, especially as the legal risks imposed by US sanctions on the Islamic Republic have made lenders and foreign companies unwilling to deal with Tehran," the agency said. 

It is noteworthy that the price of the Iranian currency fell against the dollar in recent days to an unprecedented level in the history of the country, where the dollar exceeded the barrier of five thousand tomans after four thousand tomans last October.

In an interview with the 'Tasnim', a member of the Budget Committee in the Iranian parliament, Jabbar Kuchki Nejad, the government, working to raise the price of the dollar to meet the deficit in the general budget, which was denied by the government earlier on the words of Iranian Vice President for Economic Affairs Mohammad Nahwandian, The administration of President Hassan Rowhani is trying hard to stabilize the market and fix the price along with controlling inflation and rising prices. 

The devaluation of the local currency is the second in two months, as the tumans fell to the same level in early February, prompting the security forces to intervene and launch raids in the exchange market in central Tehran and arrest dozens of accused of manipulating the money market. 

Economists say the sharp drop in the Iranian currency is due to increased demand for the dollar during the New Year's Day, where hundreds of thousands of Iranians spend their holidays abroad.

Other experts attributed the decline to US President Donald Trump's announcement of an extended sanctions freeze on Iran for the last time, calling for an amendment to the nuclear deal, along with new sanctions on individuals and entities linked to Iran's nuclear program and missile program. 

The Iranian currency was relatively stable with the signing of the nuclear deal in 2015, but the prospect of Washington's withdrawal from the agreement will challenge the government of President Hassan Rowhani, and its ability to restore stability to the market.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

International Monetary Fund: Continue to cooperate with the Central Bank of Iran           

17:50 - 25/05/2018

%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9

Information / follow-up ...

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said Friday it was continuing to cooperate with Iran's central bank and its governor, Aliullah Saif, despite the US embargo.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said Iran was a member of the fund, which would continue to cooperate with it and the governor of Iran's central bank, Aliullah Saif.

The US Treasury Department announced a ban on Iran's central bank governor and Crown Prince Aliullah Seif on May 15 after US President Donald Trump decided to withdraw from the nuclear deal and impose a US embargo on Iran within 90 to 180 days.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/05/25/312685/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11846318

:blink: huh?

what? i just said the rial maybe toman will worth 1 usd . 

May 15 after US President Donald Trump decided to withdraw from the nuclear deal and impose a US embargo on Iran within 90 to 180 days.

Come again on this web if september that iran have something news . 

Edited by normala rashid
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, normala rashid said:

what? i just said the rial maybe toman will worth 1 usd . 

May 15 after US President Donald Trump decided to withdraw from the nuclear deal and impose a US embargo on Iran within 90 to 180 days.

Come again on this web if september iran have something news . 

Okie dokie :twothumbs:

• Haha 1

Erdogan calls on Turks to abandon the dollar to stop the collapse of the lira

Erdogan calls on Turks to abandon the dollar to stop the collapse of the lira

28 May 2018 01:31 PM

Mubasher: Turkey's president has asked his countrymen to convert foreign currency into the lira, in an effort to stop the record decline of the local currency.

The Turkish lira has lost about 20 percent of its value against the US dollar since the beginning of this year, amid economic and political concerns that prompted investors to sell their holdings of investments in Turkish assets.

"The brothers who have dollars and euros, I asked you to go to turn this money into a pound," Recep Tayyip Erdogan told an election conference in Erzurum on Saturday.

Turkey is due to hold early parliamentary and presidential elections on June 24.

The Turkish lira has seen record losses in recent weeks pushing it to record a record low, to intervene the central bank and raise the interest rate on emergency liquidity by 3%.

Turkey's economy is suffering from rising current account deficits, accelerating inflation, rising external debt relative to the country's foreign exchange reserves, and worries about Erdogan's intervention in the country's monetary policy.

By 10:18 am GMT, the Turkish lira rose 2.9 percent against the dollar, with the greenback falling to 4.5784 lira.

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3292551/أردوغان-يطالب-الأتراك-بالتخلي-عن-الدولار-لوقف-انهيار-الليرة

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Iraqi Depositors ‘Trapped’ In Iranian Banking System

Abbas Sarhan

Unfortunately the streets of Karbala are not paved with gold.

The Iranian banking system was seen as an attractive alternative to Iraq’s shaky financial institutions. But a recent, drastic devaluation in the Iranian rial means Iraqi money is stuck over the border.

7.06.2018  |  Karbala

Economy

Unfortunately the streets of Karbala are not paved with gold.

Depositing money in Iranian banks has been popular in Iraq since around 2012, and even more so since 2014, and the security crisis caused by the extremist group known as the Islamic State.

In the southern city of Karbala, it was a popular move for people who had sold property, especially after the decline of prices in the Iraqi real estate market since June 2014 and the beginning of the security crisis.

Anybody who does want to withdraw their cash needs to change the rials for dollars first.

But in fact, small and mid-sized Iraqi investors have been putting money into Iranian banks since 2012, when the Iranian authorities significantly increased the interest rate on savings in a bid to get more currency flowing into their sanctioned nation. Iraqi investors were encouraged to deposit cash in Iran. Iraqis could change their money into Iranian rials, then deposit them with bank officers based in Karbala or Najaf, without ever having to leave home.

Tens of thousands of Iraqis took up the offer, says Mohammed Abbas, one of the locals who also did so: He put US$500,000 in Iranian banks.

“It was too tempting for anyone with a small or medium sized deposit,” he explains. “Iraqis were afraid to invest their money in Iraq and there are really not many other opportunities for investment.” Abbas says that in the first three years he made good money off his deposits and he used the rials on his frequent trips to Iran.

However the situation has since deteriorated badly. The Iranian rial has recently lost a lot of value and even those Iraqis who had done well with the interest rates on their money, saw that extra cash wiped out. Now, Abbas says, Iraqi money is trapped in Iran. Depositors cannot withdraw their deposits for fear of wiping out half the value so they leave it there in the hope that the Iranian authorities may be able to revalue their own currency.

However the Iranian authorities appear to only have been able to take limited steps. In April this year, Iranians arrested as many as 90 foreign exchange traders, accusing them of raising the price of foreign currencies against the rial, and suspended activities in ten foreign exchange bureaus. They also tried to set the exchange rate more favourably.

However these measures have not worked and thousands of Iraqis who deposited savings over the border remain frustrated. Anybody who does want to withdraw their cash needs to change the rial for dollars first. Iraqis must change their money on the black market. Iranian banks only exchange dollars in specific situations and then only to Iranians. Even though the Iranian authorities have tried to set the exchange rate against the US dollar there, the black market exchange rate puts the dollar at significantly higher rates. Which still leaves Iraqi depositors in a bad way.

Iraqi economist Abdul-Hussein al-Rumi says there’s not much anyone can really do. That is the risk that Iraqi investors were taking and Iran’s economy and currency is unlikely to be able to withstand the new round of US sanctions.

Instead of taking their money out of Iran, al-Rumi suggests withdrawing the deposits, buying Iranian goods over the border and then selling them on the Iraqi market to try and reduce their losses and to get out of the Iranian banking system.

http://www.niqash.org/en/articles/economy/5921/iraqi-depositors-trapped-in-iranian-banking-system.htm

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraqi Depositors ‘Trapped’ In Iranian Banking System

It's awful that Iraqi depositors are trapped in the Iranian Banking System, thinking their money was safer there than in Iraqi banks.

Maybe we should put our money where we think the economy is going to improve drastically.

How about North Korean Banks?   😂

• Haha 3

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank of Iran: We can not provide hard currency
  • TexasGranny locked this topic