Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 01/21/2018

yota691

25 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Tiger, PP, Halfcrazyrunner, you are welcome, not sure if that note is the real thing, but, my friend translated the Arabic writing on that note and he did say it does say one Iraq Dinar. Let’s hope we are being advised of things to come :eyebrows:

This is why I was saying I wish they had captioned those pics from the event so we might know exactly what the Big Dinar was for! I’m still optimistic, it’s gotta mean something...

Already out of +++ today on this thread, I’ll have to come back tomorrow and catch up 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks again Wiljor!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

You still have lots of good years & good times left Chuck!  And post RV, you’ll have plenty of $$ to retire in style 🍾🥂🏖

When this hits i am going to retool my body and mind. I may be 63+  but i am be physical and mentally much young. Working it now, but will be kicking it into high gear when this hits. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

When this hits i am going to retool my body and mind. I may be 63+  but i am be physical and mentally much young. Working it now, but will be kicking it into high gear when this hits. 

I like this mentality, ChuckFinley.   I will be 57 this July.  But I believe it’s our turn, and our time this year.  I started out at 162 lbs on 12/26/17.  Change your mind, change your life. . . .  I’m now at 145lbs and still going.  I decided it’s time to shine and prepare for what’s to come.  All these years and this is the year I decided to glow.  Glorious blessings to us all. 

And to the serial neg-ger.  

Why. Oh. Why . . .

must you be a buttface?  We have way to much confidence to allow you to succeed.  

We. Have. Faith

We. Have.  Belief.

Edited by ScaryMary
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 8

40 minutes ago, ScaryMary said:

I like this mentality, ChuckFinley.   I will be 57 this July.  But I believe it’s our turn, and our time this year.  I started out at 162 lbs on 12/26/17.  Change your mind, change your life. . . .  I’m now at 145lbs and still going.  I decided it’s time to shine and prepare for what’s to come.  All these years and this is the year I decided to glow.  Glorious blessings to us all. 

And to the serial neg-ger.  

Why. Oh. Why . . .

must you be a buttface?  We have way to much confidence to allow you to succeed.  

We. Have. Faith

We. Have.  Belief.

Excellent,  keep it up.  I have been hitting the gym every morning. I am planning on hot yoga, and returning to college to get up to speed on some areas in international business.  

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Excellent,  keep it up.  I have been hitting the gym every morning. I am planning on hot yoga, and returning to college to get up to speed on some areas in international business.  

Great plan! Exercise your body & your mind 👍🏻💪🏻 

Those are the things that will keep you young. And a dog 🐶😄 a good walking buddy 👍🏻

• Upvote 1

The thing I want to know and can't stop thinking about is even though it is an old 1 Dinar, even if it was just a novelty gift.... they could have chosen any other currency denomination yet the 1 dinar was chosen.... still gives me good vibes about the lower denoms coming out soon.... I hope it will happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

The thing I want to know and can't stop thinking about is even though it is an old 1 Dinar, even if it was just a novelty gift.... they could have chosen any other currency denomination yet the 1 dinar was chosen.... still gives me good vibes about the lower denoms coming out soon.... I hope it will happen.

I agree! And the fact that they put clock hands on the large open circle shape on the left side showing 1 minute to 12 ... it’s gotta mean something ..?

• Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

11 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I agree! And the fact that they put clock hands on the large open circle shape on the left side showing 1 minute to 12 ... it’s gotta mean something ..?

I been thinking the same thing all day too, why a 1 dinar note!

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

I been thinking the same thing all day too, why a 1 dinar note!

Wouldn't be a bad idea to educate the masses with the old notes, if you think about it.  They learn, and get to remember the "Glory Days" (Queue Springsteen) AND not tip off the counterfeiters and speculators.  

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Now I am confused.  Someone posted this pic as the retired 1947 1 note.  The one in our pic looks different.  So could it be the new one today is the new number 1?

27067078_10203900141019369_1375838432783831497_n.jpg

So true. He is looking straight on in this note and in the other note he is looking to the side. They do look different.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Yes that is a one, from the central bank of Iraq. I just checked with my Lebanese co worker. The bill shown is one Dinar  :twothumbs:

Also, in Arabic on the bill, says one Iraq Dinar 

Wow I only have a chance to get on here once a day anymore. Glad my comment went where it did. Somebody would have figured it out though. :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, cutter73 said:

I'll be 45 in couple weeks... Sure would be a nice birthday present and retirement party 😂

I'll be 54 tomorrow:bravo:

come on Iraq give Santa a big Birthday present.

3 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

So true. He is looking straight on in this note and in the other note he is looking to the side. They do look different.

Yes and the old note doesn't have the clock.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11