Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: They are capable of achieving the miracle of fighting corruption and rebuilding the country

yota691

Abadi: They are capable of achieving the miracle of fighting corruption and rebuilding the country

2.jpg

20/1/2018 12:00 am 

He stressed the holding of elections on time  
Baghdad / morning 
the Prime Minister stressed that the Iraqis who have achieved a miracle victory can achieve the miracle of fighting corruption and reconstruction of the country, while stressing, during a meeting with head of the UN mission in Iraq , Jan Kubiš, to hold elections , its timing due and rejected attempts to delay. 
The Prime Minister's Office, Haider al-Abadi, received the head of the UN mission in Iraq, Jan Kubic, "said the press office of the Prime Minister in a statement received by the" morning ", indicating that" during the meeting discussed the holding of elections on time, political and security conditions and support for stability and reconstruction, Discuss developments on the regional and international arenas, and the positive role of Iraq in them. "
The office quoted Abadi as stressing "the holding of elections on schedule in accordance with the constitutional entitlements and rejecting any attempts to postpone them." For his part, Kubic stressed "the international position fully supporting Iraq and the need to hold elections on time," praising "the efforts of the Iraqi government and its efforts to restore stability Economic reforms and the fight against corruption. " 
"There is no place for pessimists or those who obstruct the path between us," the prime minister said in a speech during the victory ceremony held on Friday in the area between the two holy mosques in Karbala. "They are few, but they have the money and they own some The effect is here and there, and we have heard of them. "
"We have to be very aware," he said, warning of "attempts to mix cards, terrorists and criminals trying to kill innocents. There is a perverse and criminal thought that wants to kill innocents and is still there, and there are those who try to catch him under different headlines." 
"There is no place for promoters of false rumors, infidels and marjevin who are trying to weaken us," he said, calling for "not to disperse and the loss of victory and the blood of the martyrs." 
The Prime Minister pointed out that "the Iraqis have achieved the miracle of victory, and they can achieve a miracle to fight corruption and the reconstruction of the country," noting that "there are those who want to stand against reconstruction and investment and impede each step of our steps lying and indignity because he wants to steal." 
Abadi called a tribute to "every drop of blood that fell on the land of Iraq in defense of holy sites," noting that " 
The Prime Minister warned that "the victory should not be lost in any way, and we should not lose our victory by our division and our struggle and waste all our energies." He warned that "the disagreement that some people want is unacceptable. The great victory can only be achieved through unity and sacrifices through building And reconstruction. " 
"We have faced terrorism in our unity, we have to face corruption in our unity," Abadi said. "No single person or authority can fight corruption alone, and we must unite to confront corruption." 
He stressed, saying, "We must be patient and we should not rush the results because we will waste the results and achievement if we rushed, and put our effort with each other's effort." 
The Prime Minister Haider Abadi arrived on Friday, to the province of Karbala and met representatives of the religious authority, Mr. Ahmed al-Safi and Sheikh Abdul-Mahdi Karbalai.
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, yota691 said:

The Prime Minister pointed out that "the Iraqis have achieved the miracle of victory, and they can achieve a miracle to fight corruption and the reconstruction of the country," noting that "there are those who want to stand against reconstruction and investment and impede each step of our steps lying and indignity because he wants to steal."

huh !     must be talking about the G.O.I.  again :P      shoot   give the Iraqi`s  20 cents per one dinar ,  give the average  guy  something to believe in first !   the feeble minded , or the  " we will follow any one "   who will tell us what we  want to hear ,  will   do just that , follow the   idiotic , right to their own ending .   ----> insert malarkey  photo here  <_<  .....    ( in my opinion ,  if abididi   wants a clear win ,  seems  like the best course of action , would be give the people something valuable ---- i.e. -----  dinar with at least 20 cents per  , show  some movement in the correct direction of  " a job well done Iraq "  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

huh !     must be talking about the G.O.I.  again :P      shoot   give the Iraqi`s  20 cents per one dinar ,  give the average  guy  something to believe in first !   the feeble minded , or the  " we will follow any one "   who will tell us what we  want to hear ,  will   do just that , follow the   idiotic , right to their own ending .   ----> insert malarkey  photo here  <_<  .....    ( in my opinion ,  if abididi   wants a clear win ,  seems  like the best course of action , would be give the people something valuable ---- i.e. -----  dinar with at least 20 cents per  , show  some movement in the correct direction of  " a job well done Iraq "  

For me, if Mr. Haider Abadi realy want to win the election, he prove that anti corruption campaign by action with the help of Mr. Donald Trump (US President) and UN. Then give back Iraq wealth to his citizen by RV Iraqi Dinar by at least 1 to 1. I personally dont think Mr. Haider Abadi can win the election without RV the currency due to heavy support to corruption in Iraq by Maliki and corps.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Spider said:

I personally dont think Mr. Haider Abadi can win the election without RV the currency due to heavy support system" rel="">support to corruption in Iraq by Maliki and corps.

The best thing to do (imho) is to RV just a few weeks before any elections. The euphoria will be fresh as well as the memory of the RV.  It is true that voters memories are short.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Jeepguy for President !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1