Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nano Crystal Electricity

Instead of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Research Nano Crystal Electricity.

This technology will change lives and the world. 2019 Mercedes Benz cars will have this technology. You will be able to power devices without plugging them in.

Wireless power. Take your electric coffee maker camping with you. Or your blender. Or a small refrigerator. No outlets???  No worries.

This change will be like when we went from using candles to the electric light.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Lucky Dragon...Always looking for cutting edge technology...Never could quite grip the logic reasoning behind this bitcoin craze...Seems somewhere down the line all these bitcoin profits are going to have to face the retaliation of TPTB...This lead is much appreciated and I look forward to the research....

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Lucky Dragon...Always looking for cutting edge technology...Never could quite grip the logic reasoning behind this bitcoin craze...Seems somewhere down the line all these bitcoin profits are going to have to face the retaliation of TPTB...This lead is much appreciated and I look forward to the research....

I completely agree Skeetdog. Bitcoin seems like another dot com bubble to me. But it all about timing. I don't see any Government just letting their control of their currency ever being relinquished

Plus it too volatile for me. 

Nano Crystal Electricity on the other hand provides a world of good.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2018 at 9:30 PM, Kdogg82 said:

I’m reading that maybe Energous (WATT) is a company that will be using this tech ? Anyone have another opinion or source ? 

You are correct....this is the company that has patents on this technology......

When this news broke/was first promoted just before Christmas the stock was around 8 bucks.....it shot up to 32....and has now settled in around 20

http://www.energous.com/company/about-energous/

https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=NASDAQ%3A+WATT&oq=NASDAQ%3A+WATT&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.3045j0j8&{google:bookmarkBarPinned}sourceid=chrome&{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}{google:omniboxStartMarginParameter}ie=UTF-8

Is  one to watch........CL

• Upvote 1