Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: An expanded investment fund to finance projects

yota691

Central Bank: An expanded investment fund to finance projects

18/1/2018 12:00 am 

Baghdad / Tariq al-Araji  
The Central Bank has adopted the draft of establishing a joint fund for investment in which all government and private banks will participate in order to provide large amounts to finance projects throughout the country. 
"The Central Bank is currently working on the project and is expected to start this year and establish a joint investment fund in which all government and private banks will participate, which will save large sums to finance investment projects," the governor of Al-Alaq told Al-Sabah. Financial and economic development in the country and improve it to serve the public interest as it had a significant role during the economic crisis experienced by the country because of low oil prices.
The central bank's project comes within the direction of the government to encourage investment, especially that next month will see the launch of donors conference in Kuwait, to reconstruct the liberated Iraqi cities, with the participation of a large number of countries and specialized investment companies.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

The central bank's project comes within the direction of the government to encourage investment, especially that next month will see the launch of donors conference in Kuwait, to reconstruct the liberated Iraqi cities, with the participation of a large number of countries and specialized investment companies.

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

I may be reading way, way too much into this but it appears as if the "dinar (whoops donor) conference in Kuwait" is a key event to determine what direction this speculative investment will go. Let's see. Today is January 17, 2018 and there are 28 more days until the end of February 14, 2018 (last day of the three day conference). I suspect there will be all kinds of news piling up to and through the "dinar (whoops donor) conference in Kuwait" including progress on the HCL, Article 140, 2018 budget, and a few other associated and not so associated goodies. I kinda feel like I am a little kid that CAN NOT wait for Christmas. 28 days is a long, long time. Hey, Christmas may come early this year so the "large number of countries" and "specialized investment companies" are primed and ready to go for the "launch"!!!

DISCLAIMER:

This potentially viable scenario is in no way investment or deinvestment advice for this speculative Iraqi Dinar (IQD) investment. Each person is responsible for making their own assessment of this speculative IQD investment to include the potential consequences or benefits thereof with associated value and timing. The statements made here are pure conjecture based on a potentially viable scenario!!!

Caveat Emptor!!!

But hey, this appears to be looking really, really good!!!

And (of course)................................................................

Go, Go, Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Some other people are saying the same thing Synopsis.  It does sound good.

Some of the critical indicators, in my opinion, seem to be lining up, Botzwana! :twothumbs:

Also in my opinion, the strong start of the reconstruction and economic development really needs to occur fairly quickly before the war torn area impoverished peoples succumb to anti GOI influences due to the ineffectiveness of the GOI that could lead to sectarian strife or even Civil War.

Still some key things, in my opinion, need to occur like the HCL, Article 140, key corrupt officials (Maliki, etc.) removed with corresponding news articles periodically noting these items.

6 hours ago, handy said:

wow don't see synopsis getting pumped up a lot , must be something really good coming our way..

Yeah, Handy! :twothumbs:

When I first investigated this speculative investment over seven years ago, I saw the potential. Iraq is strategically located for trade to include the Belt and Road Initiative (B&RI - hey, kinda sounds like a railroad or something!) as well as the vast untapped mineral resources not to mention the economic boost other countries will have trading with Iraq. The show has to get on the road sometime while current indicators seem to be very positive.

5 hours ago, Goggles said:

Ditto!

Ditto 2, Googles!!! :twothumbs:

The Best Of Your Day To You, Botzwana, Handy, Googles, AND All DV! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I may be reading way, way too much into this but it appears as if the "dinar (whoops donor) conference in Kuwait" is a key event to determine what direction this speculative investment will go. Let's see. Today is January 17, 2018 and there are 28 more days until the end of February 14, 2018 (last day of the three day conference). I suspect there will be all kinds of news piling up to and through the "dinar (whoops donor) conference in Kuwait" including progress on the HCL, Article 140, 2018 budget, and a few other associated and not so associated goodies. I kinda feel like I am a little kid that CAN NOT wait for Christmas. 28 days is a long, long time. Hey, Christmas may come early this year so the "large number of countries" and "specialized investment companies" are primed and ready to go for the "launch"!!!

I love reading your "synopsis" of the news articles!    Hopefully, this train is coming to a stop at the RV station! 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

I knew DV'ers would start "following" you Synopsis!  :pirateship::lol:

Hey, BoosterBGlee, I'm just a Ship Matey On the DV ship with You and Everyone Else and I'm just trying to do my part! The Best Of Your Day To You, BoosterBGlee! :tiphat:

And (if I may humbly add)........................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Synopsis said:

DISCLAIMER:

This potentially viable scenario is in no way investment or deinvestment advice for this speculative Iraqi Dinar (IQD) investment. Each person is responsible for making their own assessment of this speculative IQD investment to include the potential consequences or benefits thereof with associated value and timing. The statements made here are pure conjecture based on a potentially viable scenario!!!

Caveat Emptor!!!

You’re not the only one who feels this way about the Kuwait conference!  :backflip:   Lots of buzz surrounding this...

I have that little kid Christmas feeling too 😃🎄🍾🤞🏻

P. S. Love your disclaimer... 😆

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

You’re not the only one who feels this way about the Kuwait conference!  :backflip:   Lots of buzz surrounding this...

I have that little kid Christmas feeling too 😃🎄🍾🤞🏻

P. S. Love your disclaimer... 😆

Thank You, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Best Of Your Day To You! :tiphat:

Yeah, I am just trying to "interpret" what they are saying and "anticipate" what that may all mean for us so I have to keep considering I may not be reading everything the way it will turn out hence the "disclaimer". I agree, things are sure Lookin' Good, though!

I suspect we are fast approaching the point of no return or bust here. I am pretty sure a lot of international and local powerful folks won't let the "bust" happen. Apparently, the Israeli Mossad was given the "Green Light" to liquidate Qassem Soleimani. Pretty sure the other IMIS, IRGC, and all the other Iranian subversives will get the hint after that - or really should get the hint (next up - T Rex AND Mad Dog Mattis!!!). Yep, Qassem Soleimani should have opened the CIA note and heeded the "encouragement". Maybe Baghdaddi and Soleimani will get the "liquidation" announcement about the same time. Now THAT would be some really Good News!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2