Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament holds a meeting chaired by Jubouri and the presence of 200 deputies

yota691

4 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Bravo 11 gives a July window this year, if not in March 2018 , after that I think we are on our own, to make a decision on  wheither you stay or get out, Im staying till the bitter end! :salute:

I am all in too.  Been 15 long years, just pass it along to my kids.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Not only do they not have anything good to say, they just supress the "peasants" more by keeping votes a secret...they never had a legitimate voting system to begin with. The only reason they inform that they pretend to meet and discuss is because they afraid what happening in iran might happen in iraq. Theyr big fear is the citizens..juburi looks pathetic...abadi looks even more pathetic with broken promises like obummer. They all in the basket of hillarys diplorables-rebranded for her too. Im so fed up with iraqs fake news that i think cnn atleast is funny and clowny, iraq press is just downright stupid and retarded.. i wonder if they even take THEMSELVES seriously..if they dont play the puppet some other guy will. I notice juburi is gaining some bald spots. Will they ever decide to fight for their citizens...and not for their own power and greed...

• Upvote 1

On 18/01/2018 at 1:48 AM, King Bean said:

Let's see. 4 meetings (if you call it that). Nothing accomplished. No surprise there. They did manage to discuss guidelines for nurse uniforms couple weeks back. We can expect they will take all of April off to focus on elections, all of May off while they hand-count all the ballots coming to Baghdad by camel train. All of June for Ramadan. All of July and August due to heat (who knew the desert was hot?) Then into September so new/old Prime Minister is chosen and elects all his cabinet (which are still vacant positions from 2014) and GOI would never approve. Sound about right??

Lest we forget they met about 66 times in 2017 and accomplished that all important.............oops, that's right.........they accomplished NOTHING!!

Pathetic is too kind a word. But I'm left speechless to find one that more aptly describes their utter uselessness. :wacko:

I missed reading of the outcome of that meeting KB ..Perhaps you could enlighten us as to whether guidelines put in place allowed the nurses uniforms length to be two inches above the ankle or at ankle length..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Who's Bravo 11  ???

Bravo 11 posted frequently many moons ago. I always looked forward to reading his post as I do presently with so may knowledgeable  members out there such as yourself, Master Yota, Chuck, Synopsis, LGD, Buti, SW Florida Guy...don't know where to stop.What a tremendous group we have here that shares their insights and :twocents: with everyone.

Later on Bravo 11, I believe, posted as 11 Ovarb. A very articulate individual who posted very well thought out comments.

YJ 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 
A member of the parliamentary legal committee Sadik al-Laban, on Thursday, what happened in parliament today, "positive" and indicates that the majority of members with the holding of elections on time. 
Al-Labban said in a statement to "Al-Gharab Press" that "the presidency of parliament did not act properly in the issue of voting on the date of the elections in today's session and held the vote, although the number of those who attended the secret ballot to complete the quorum," adding that "the presidency of parliament also sent a message, Positive, that the majority of parliamentarians are not with the postponement of the elections. "

He pointed out that "postponement of the date of the election procedures is unconstitutional and the payment of this demand is totally unfounded, especially as the parliament is going through real shocks, most notably the loss of confidence by the Iraqi citizen." 
"The government has sent the date for the elections, May 12, so the parliament has to vote to accept this date to resolve this crisis and abide by the constitutional timing so as not to enter the country in a constitutional vacuum." 
It is noteworthy that the parliament held a meeting on Thursday and voted on the secret ballot on the date of the elections, but failed to postpone it.
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am all in too.  Been 15 long years, just pass it along to my kids.  

Ohhhhh the agony, passing the tradition of logging on dinar sights several times a day to your children. I hope it ends soon. I'd rather just pass the money to them. After I spend some anyway:)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, YukonJohn said:

Who's Bravo 11  ???

Bravo 11 posted frequently many moons ago. I always looked forward to reading his post as I do presently with so may knowledgeable  members out there such as yourself, Master Yota, Chuck, Synopsis, LGD, Buti, SW Florida Guy...don't know where to stop.What a tremendous group we have here that shares their insights and :twocents: with everyone.

Later on Bravo 11, I believe, posted as 11 Ovarb. A very articulate individual who posted very well thought out comments.

YJ 

You forgot to mention Luigi:eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Friday 19 January

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, said MP from the coalition of Iraqi forces Badr stallion, on Friday, the alliance will work to re - submit a request for the postponement of the election session on Saturday, adding that setting the date for the elections need to get consensus between the National Alliance and the forces and the Kurdistan. 

Al-Fahal said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the date of the elections announced by the government is not reassuring to us due to the lack of appropriate ground to be conducted in our regions, whether to update the voters' records or the return of displaced people with a lack of services and destructive infrastructure in our regions," noting that " To our citizens when we ask him to go to elections, sitting in a tent and without any services. "

"We have four demands that we have submitted to the government to ensure that we enter the elections - the return of the displaced, the reconstruction of the liberated areas and the allocation of funds to compensate those affected by their homes to ensure their return and the restoration of these homes," he said. But we could not get enough quorum to vote as a result of the withdrawal of the National Alliance deputies from yesterday's meeting. " 

Al-Fahal pointed out that "we will seek to re-submit the request by postponing the meeting on Saturday, but frankly there will be no around or a force to pass in the absence of a consensus between the National Alliance and the forces and Kurdistan on a specific date," stressing "the need for agreement between the leaders of the political blocs on An appropriate formula that guarantees the integrity and transparency of the elections in all areas of Iraq . " 

The House of Representatives failed in its session held on Thursday, to vote secret to set a date for the next elections after the withdrawal of the National Alliance to protest the secret ballot.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, YukonJohn said:

Who's Bravo 11  ???

YJ 

Thanks YukonJohn. Miss SW Florida Guy.

• Upvote 2