Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I’m a 30 year plus stock trader and we are in rare territory as far as the current Bull Market goes. I really don’t think we will see a 1929 style Market Crash anytime soon but I’ve always believed that this Bull Market would end before the Dinar is RV’ed  Maybe a good Market correction will be followed by an RV.  

https://www.investopedia.com/news/1929-stock-market-crash-could-it-happen-2018/

• Upvote 2

After 30 years of trading stocks I just have a feel for how the crooks on Wall Street operate.   They never miss an opportunity and take advantage of EVERY situation.  How about last week and the Fake news that stated China “may” stop buying our treasuries.  Market went dow 100 points in the Dow Jones 30, premarket!!!  Crooks. 

The RV may not be directly related to our markets but it is not a coincidence that after nine years of shoring up the banking system we are in the beginning stages of a world wide recovery.  Most people have no idea how close the housing crisis was to bringing down the entire banking system.  I’ve never come on this board and given any dates or rates or any other predictions, but just reading the news and seeing what’s happening around the world, I think we are getting close.  I guess we might have to wait for the elections but after 10 years of waiting it’s nothing to wait a few more months. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2