Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“When They Call You a Terrorist”: The Life of Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors

January 16, 2018

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/1/16/when_they_call_you_a_terrorist

We Are Not the Terrorists: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Speaks Out About Attacks on Movement

January 16, 2018

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/1/16/we_are_not_the_terrorists_black

***///

When your "movement" calls for violence & death to be rained down upon the American People,

including our Law Enforcement & Military Personnel ==>  you're a TERRORIST org. PERIOD.

Don;t deny it.  YOU built that.  <_<

Nothing more than useful tools of ignorance employed by the likes of osama ho'bummer's 

evil 'resist' movement ... also, BTW, an arm of terror on our shores. <_<

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

When your "movement" calls for violence & death to be rained down upon the American People,

including our Law Enforcement & Military Personnel ==>  you're a TERRORIST org. PERIOD.

Don;t deny it.  YOU built that.  <_<

Nothing more than useful tools of ignorance employed by the likes of osama ho'bummer's 

evil 'resist' movement ... also, BTW, an arm of terror on our shores. <_<

Hey wait a minute.....didn't you just disparage that Latino Texas Sheriff for simply being Latino?  Hypocrisy much?  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

hey, don't be a little kommie tool.... stop parroting your leftist handbook by turning everything into a RACE issue.

None of this is about race -- it's about bad people making bad decisions.

We'd say 'use your head' but we see THAT ship has already sailed for you...

right into Port Kommie.  <_<

Twisting again.  You should take the time to think your rapid fire responses through.....so they don't come back to haunt you mere hours later.  :lol:

Dallas_County_Sheriff_Lupe_Valdez.jpg

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree this isn't a race issue since the largest domestic attacks have been carried out by crazy white guys.... Eric Rudolph,  The KKK, Theodore "Ted" Kaczynski, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, Wade Michael Page. Dylann Roof, Stephen Paddock, just name a few... Of course there others from every race and ethnicity, but these are some of the big ones.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

I agree this isn't a race issue since the largest domestic attacks have been carried out by crazy white guys.... Eric Rudolph,  The KKK, Theodore "Ted" Kaczynski, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, Wade Michael Page. Dylann Roof, Stephen Paddock, just name a few... Of course there others from every race and ethnicity, but these are some of the big ones.

B/A

DHS Neilsen didn't mention any of those people in her 549 page report.....therefore those tragedies never happened.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Are you 2 leftist tools implying that we should give all the current illegal actors a pass until they catch up to

every other bad act perpetrated by every other criminal in America first...?

Can you even hear yourselves...? :facepalm3:

Remember the current marching orders, MAGA?........Clean your own house first.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

we should give all the current illegal actors a pass until they catch up

Nope I'm saying let's look within before we forget... The most evil doers have been homegrown and that is something we need to fix. This isn't a left or right problem, it is a human problem. When someone reaches the point of thinking murder is a good answer, there is a serious underlying issue. JHMO

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Their you go again Shabbs, always having to get the last word.  You are a typical arrogant, know it all, angry, intolerant, hypocritical, lib-progressive.  Now we can add fat shaming to your title. Now don’t disappoint me, I know you or one of your other garbage Lib buddies will respond.  Trolls.

Adam why do you allow these political aggitators to take over your boards.  Shabbs isn’t the only one who can stand up for their beliefs. Is that what you want, more political trash?  Shabbs is a troll and adds nothing to your boards.  The constant Lib propaganda is boring.  I know you will say put them on ignore. I did that but their headers are still there. I used to enjoy reading the boards but not anymore. There is too much political acrimony. This will be my last post on anything political.  

Edited by Pitcher
  • Upvote 1

Not going away, said my piece, now I’ll check in every now and then.  I’m older and I get cranky, especially with all the PC stuff. I was raised in a very Liberal-Democratic voting family. As a matter of fact I consider myself a Liberal when it comes to helping others.  In money matters I’m very conservative.  I don’t really care for either Political Party. To me they both are the same, a bunch of lying hypocrites.  

The Republicans are using the same arguments that the Democrats used when they were in power and vice versa for the Democrats vs the Republicans now that they are not the majority.  To argue for one party vs the other is ludicrous.  I vote who I think will do the best job for the American people. That’s why I get so crazy when people argue one side. I’ve got snowflake nieces and nephews who wouldn’t know how to think for themselves if you gave them a million bucks.  They took the Democratic Party line hook line and sinker.  President Obama is correct about one thing. If all you watch or read is MSNBC if you’re a Democrat or Fox News and Rush if you are a Republican then your views will be skewed and most will fight for their side when in a conversation.   I’ve seen families so split by Politics they don’t speak anymore. That is insane. I wish Adam would tamp down the Political stuff or move it to another board. I know Shabbs is trying to get under our skin, that’s his job, he’s probably a paid troll for the Democratic Party. Or maybe he’s here to get clicks for Adams site. 

Have fun with your Political disagreements.  I’m done with them on this board. Peace out!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Not going away, said my piece, now I’ll check in every now and then.  I’m older and I get cranky, especially with all the PC stuff. I was raised in a very Liberal-Democratic voting family. As a matter of fact I consider myself a Liberal when it comes to helping others.  In money matters I’m very conservative.  I don’t really care for either Political Party. To me they both are the same, a bunch of lying hypocrites.  

The Republicans are using the same arguments that the Democrats used when they were in power and vice versa for the Democrats vs the Republicans now that they are not the majority.  To argue for one party vs the other is ludicrous.  I vote who I think will do the best job for the American people. That’s why I get so crazy when people argue one side. I’ve got snowflake nieces and nephews who wouldn’t know how to think for themselves if you gave them a million bucks.  They took the Democratic Party line hook line and sinker.  President Obama is correct about one thing. If all you watch or read is MSNBC if you’re a Democrat or Fox News and Rush if you are a Republican then your views will be skewed and most will fight for their side when in a conversation.   I’ve seen families so split by Politics they don’t speak anymore. That is insane. I wish Adam would tamp down the Political stuff or move it to another board. I know Shabbs is trying to get under our skin, that’s his job, he’s probably a paid troll for the Democratic Party. Or maybe he’s here to get clicks for Adams site. 

Have fun with your Political disagreements.  I’m done with them on this board. Peace out!

If that's what you think of me, then you obviously haven't been paying attention since I joined this site in 2011.....and for a guy like you that's been here since 2009, I find that hard to believe.  I have always been a fence sitter, voting my conscience while definitely leaning left.  I, like you, would rather help people as you described liberals to be that way.  It's this very treason and how Trump treats every non-white, non-male individual he seeks to intimidate, that makes me a never Trumper.  I have nothing against the Republican party or fiscal responsibility.....but I can't stomach cowardly enablers, which seems to be what today's Republican party is all about.  Stand up to the man, and make him fly right and show at least a speck of human decency.  And trust me when I say (though I know you never will), I would love to get paid for my political viewpoint, easy cash.....but it's simply not in the cards.  Have a nice day.  :)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

Well, you started off pretty good and you ended good but you still had to trash Trump. It’s not necessary, he’s doing enough damage to himself with all his ridiculous tweets.  BTW, President Obama didn’t do much to help my life any. Some even say he is a reverse racist. I’ll let you guys figure all that out.  If you are a truly fair minded person you would speak out against all hypocrisy both left and right. It’s highly unintelligent to pick one side and argue only that side. It’s not helpful and nothing gets accomplished.  You’re not in a court of law. 

Edited by Pitcher
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Well, you started off pretty good and you ended good but you still had to trash Trump. It’s not necessary, he’s doing enough damage to himself with all his ridiculous tweets.  BTW, President Obama didn’t do much to help my life any. Some even say he is a reverse racist. I’ll let you guys figure all that out.  If you are a truly fair minded person you would speak out against all hypocrisy both left and right. It’s highly un intelligent to pick one side and argue only that side. It’s not helpful and nothing gets accomplished.  

See Pitcher, I told you that you bring in interesting stuff... Even if you are old and cranky!!! LOL

B/A

• Upvote 1