Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CONTROL TOWER...CONTROL TOWER...THIS IS OOM...I'M COMING IN HOT.

Luigi1

Luigi says....

Warring...take this OOM tweet as a rumor.

This may be a FAKE OOM...This is not his writing style.

Once more...OOM never tweets.

Not verified. Your opine.

-OOM TWEET-

(RED ALTERT (DEFCON-2)

12 JAN 2018   OOM

I AM NOT PERMITTED

TO STATE DETAILS

BUT WE ARE ON RED-

ALERT- (DEFCON-2) -

WILL ELABORATE

WHEN PERMITTED.

# TIMES UP  #ABOMB

# SPEAKPROJECT

# I AM YOU @ UST

@Kre8change

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

here's another article related to the above...

Luigi asks....Did China just go to DEFCON-2 ???

12 Jan 2018   SITREP...
A prime directive from Alpha Command emanated midnight Wednesday in Beijing.
Handpicked military command generals from all nations were alerted and ordered to have assets ready for full engagement and deployed in 12 hours, which would have been around 11am Tuesday in the United States.
The GESARA release protocol goes as follows for every nation’s elected leader per their own constitution:
Alpha - Standby
Beta - Received
Alpha/Alpha - Engage
Beta/Beta - Conquer
This same protocol is then followed at all participating military bases, call centers and off-site redemption locations by all central commands ultimately responding with the same “beta/beta - conquer.”

Once all redeeming nation’s leaders and the armed forces commanders return in the beta/beta affirmative, global consensus has been achieved, and then Marshall’s are then notified to prepare for the delivery of Matrix Funds Packages, Prosperity Packages and Farmer’s Claims Packages.
Final activation however rests still in Beijing. We believe this is an honorary gesture given to the architect(s) of the GCR/RV master plan. No different than a ribbon cutting.
Once released in China, the much heralded 800#s spit out globally to authorized legal touch points, banking sources and chosen internet providers and/or pre-selected civilians for disbursal.
Redemptions are set to begin immediately upon achievement of all master plan criteria met as to ensure the safe and sustainable release of prosperous and peaceful future for mankind and planet earth.
When this event actually happens is still unknown. There’s is no firm performance window per se regardless of reports. There’s a timelessness to the release design. All go or none go.
Whenever China believes we’re ready to launch as a family of nations, we go. Not before, not after. Perfect timing.
All is well.
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

here's another article related to the above....

more gurus go to defcon-2

A. Jan. 12 2018 10:21 pm EST Zim Exchange, Tilton: ***Removed Link***

This week I was privy to a meeting about the UST and Zim. That meeting has carried into tomorrow, June 13. The Zim has to be more than $.15 since that is the amount insured by Lloyd’s of London for ongoing HK trades.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

46 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

where do people come up with this sh!t....???

Too much Astrogel :o

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

On the throne. They have to much time on their hands .

Yes Sir, they got too much something in there hands :eek::facepalm2:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, ranger173 said:

Alfa command my A $$. More like alfalfa command. I know this is rumor section, but AR least bring real rumores. What does oomph stand for anyways. Out of moronville. Thank have a nice day

OOM stands for  Oklahoma  oil man. He is a long time dinar "GURU"  that had first-hand knowledge of the RV every week.  I miss his posts because they were hilarious.  Much like our beloved Dinar Thug. Only OKie wasn't trying to be funny. That's what made it hilarious. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/18/2018 at 11:54 PM, new york kevin said:

There's a serial neg-er out there. Neg'd everyone that disagreed with them and verbalized an opposing point of view. Thats their right but it so unlike luigi.

You can add giving someone a complement. Gave Yota a thumbs up and got negged.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

OOM stands for  Oklahoma  oil man. He is a long time dinar "GURU"  that had first-hand knowledge of the RV every week.  I miss his posts because they were hilarious.  Much like our beloved Dinar Thug. Only OKie wasn't trying to be funny. That's what made it hilarious. 

OOM meant well. He had a bad bunch of worthless intel providers.

Same thing with Bruce & Ray. They got sh*t for sources.

Maybe they should take one good hard look at their sources.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

11 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Oh I thought OOM meant Out Of (their) Mind. 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Did someone photo shop those eye brows on HRC ? Or what?

Such a PHUGLY sweetheart at 2:30 a.m. and your gettin kicked out of the bar :drunk: NOT.           :facepalm::facepalm1::facepalm2::facepalm3::rake:for even thinking that.

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 4