Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BUYING MODE AGAIN: 10mil+ Southwest OK, TX, LA, AR

Soteria

Hey Everyone! I'm looking to buy more dinar; preferably uncirculated.

Why am I buying here? I figured I can get more band for my buck here than going through a dealer like usual. Besides, I figured some of you would rather offload some for more than what the dealers are paying, maybe helping us both out.

Buying mode, again!

For those of you we've already bought from, Thanks for making it an easy exchange!

If interested, to save us both some time, please send specifics:

1) How much are you selling?

2) Your rate?

3) Denominations (preferably 25k notes)?

4) Uncirrulated, or not?

5) Your general area, if you don't mind (region, state, or nearest city will do)**

6) Your preferred contact info

7) Your preferred method of payment (I'm comfortable with most, but prefer to meet at banks)

My location: DFW (close to the airport, fortunately)

Email: soteriapartners@gmail.com

Please, feel free to ask any questions.

Soteria

soteriapartners@gmail.com

Hi Soteria!

Have You considered acquiring 50K IQD notes? I have some of those (not for sale or to give away, of course) and they have some high tech security features that I think are pretty cool, too. The 50K IQD notes are nearly the same size as the USD notes and smaller than the 25K IQD notes. I posted a couple pics of a 50K note along with new issue 100 USD note in the gallery. My preference is the 50K IQD notes over the 25K IQD notes if I had a choice due to the fewer notes and smaller physical space (somewhat less than half) for the same total IQD amount.

Best Wishes On Your IQD Acquistion!

Synopsis

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Soteria

I have an extra 5mil I can sell if your interested. These are all brand new uncirculated 25k notes. I have sold them here a few times before thur paypal without any issues. Just need to NOT label it anything about dinar.

Let me know, thx. I'm in Michigan.

Edited by SeoWebTech
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SeoWebTech said:

Hi Soteria

I have an extra 5mil I can sell if your interested. These are all brand new uncirculated 25k notes. I have sold them here a few times before thur paypal without any issues. Just need to NOT label it anything about dinar.

Let me know, thx. I'm in Michigan.

I got 4mil that's 9 I'm in Mi also