Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Surrender or Die!

George Hayduke

"ISIS needs to understand that the Joint Force is on orders to annihilate them. So, they have two options should they decide to come up against the United States, our allies and partners: surrender or die!

If they surrender, we will safeguard them to their detainee facility cell, provide them chow, a cot and due process.

HOWEVER, if they choose not to surrender, then we will kill them with extreme prejudice, whether that be through security force assistance, by dropping bombs on them, shooting them in the face, or beating them to death with our entrenching tools.

Regardless, they cannot win, so they need to choose how it's going to be."

Army Command Sgt. Maj. John Wayne Troxell

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

The effect of common sense ROE policy was immediate, I wonder how many IS fighters felt like they were betrayed.. by obama

Remember how hopeless it felt when they just stormed across the desert and the Iraq soldiers were so scared 20,000 dropped their guns and ran so less than 1,500 IS could take Mosul?

Yet, there are still so many hopelessly stupid libtards calling Trump a moron, like the great philosopher said, "stupid as stupid does" ..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

If memory serves....I believe it was Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, who called Trump a moron.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

That right there is the fundamental difference between  conservatives and liberals, yet, you don't seem to even be able to see it.

Tillerson made that comment before he spoke to Trump, based solely on the now proven lies and false narratives published by ethics-deficient "jorno's" who were openly engaged in abusing their position of public trust in an attempt to promote personal political agenda.

Tillerson, however, is luckily a constitution loving individualist, and not a mind numb drone slave of the MSM, which meant he has the mental capacity to think for himself,so he was able to cure his own ignorance after actually meeting Trump, and then in a move that was sure to make libtards heads just burst open and splatter that moldy,  stale, and stinky stuff they call gray matter all over their bedroom walls, Tillerman was able to actually ADMIT he was wrong, (Yes, Yes, someone ACTUALLY admitted they were wrong and their heart just kept right on beating, really, it DOES happen!), that's because he also has something else clearly lacking in libturds, it's called HONESTY. I figured I'd shout that word seeing as it seems to be woefully lacking from every anti-Trump snowflake wanna be ruler of the world for some bizarre reason.

I might have given Tillerson a little too much credit, he's more establishment than we would like, but he's doing a OK job so far.

In diving it's called "self-rescue", in life it's called "growing up", in reality, no adult should have to be told.

Instead possibly intellectually challenged everywhere simply refuse to let go of the past and try with all their might to change today's reality, and when actual adults refuse to listen as those poor challenged folks start burning flags, attacking innocent people, and destroying other people's property, and claim they will continue to be violent until everyone pretends they are now ignorant too, the rest of us just shake our heads and pray our neighbors will one day enjoy the sweet smell of fresh air that is not soiled  first with the stench of dingleberrys before it can get to their heads.

Oh, those poor neanderthals, when will they learn they can't keep living in the past?

Why, I wonder, must they waste so much energy trying to make everyone else as stupid as they?

Wouldn't it be easier for them to just wake the hell up and step back into TODAY?

I'm betting it would be a lot easier for them to DEAL WITH REALITY is they did.

Good job Shabs, you NAILED it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, George Hayduke said:

That was pretty darn near eloquent Dive.  I may need to order some of that there special balm you've been brewing up...:tiphat:B)

There are times when the "entertainment"  hall pass is abused, especially when the same old slapstick loses humor.

Like a broadway show running it's second venue of the day ending a one year six days a week run, the actors have their lines down to perfection, but nobody came to watch because the whole town already knew the ending led to nowhere.

It's for the clowns to get a new gig or just go home..

• Upvote 5

As far as IS and the remaining terrorist are concerned.........Give then a highway out of town and a pass to get gone. About mid way send out the A-10 and destroy everything on that road with Extreme  Prejudiced. Then just dig a big hole, send the CAT's and cover the worthless mess up. Re name in the Highway of Death # 2b after Bush's Highway of Death out of Kuwait. 

Hell of a lot more humane and civil than what IS did to their victims.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

That right there is the fundamental difference between  conservatives and liberals, yet, you don't seem to even be able to see it.

Tillerson made that comment before he spoke to Trump, based solely on the now proven lies and false narratives published by ethics-deficient "jorno's" who were openly engaged in abusing their position of public trust in an attempt to promote personal political agenda.

Tillerson, however, is luckily a constitution loving individualist, and not a mind numb drone slave of the MSM, which meant he has the mental capacity to think for himself,so he was able to cure his own ignorance after actually meeting Trump, and then in a move that was sure to make libtards heads just burst open and splatter that moldy,  stale, and stinky stuff they call gray matter all over their bedroom walls, Tillerman was able to actually ADMIT he was wrong, (Yes, Yes, someone ACTUALLY admitted they were wrong and their heart just kept right on beating, really, it DOES happen!), that's because he also has something else clearly lacking in libturds, it's called HONESTY. I figured I'd shout that word seeing as it seems to be woefully lacking from every anti-Trump snowflake wanna be ruler of the world for some bizarre reason.

I might have given Tillerson a little too much credit, he's more establishment than we would like, but he's doing a OK job so far.

In diving it's called "self-rescue", in life it's called "growing up", in reality, no adult should have to be told.

Instead possibly intellectually challenged everywhere simply refuse to let go of the past and try with all their might to change today's reality, and when actual adults refuse to listen as those poor challenged folks start burning flags, attacking innocent people, and destroying other people's property, and claim they will continue to be violent until everyone pretends they are now ignorant too, the rest of us just shake our heads and pray our neighbors will one day enjoy the sweet smell of fresh air that is not soiled  first with the stench of dingleberrys before it can get to their heads.

Oh, those poor neanderthals, when will they learn they can't keep living in the past?

Why, I wonder, must they waste so much energy trying to make everyone else as stupid as they?

Wouldn't it be easier for them to just wake the hell up and step back into TODAY?

Wow!!! Those were some damn good words there fella.

You know one angel would tell me, your words were mesmerizing to read. Agreed.:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Expressing the need for adult growth....and using the word "libturds" to do it.  Nice.  :lol:  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

On 1/13/2018 at 7:35 AM, bostonangler said:

Huh????

I believe they had several face too face meetings long before he made his comment.... One would have to think, you actually meet the president before you become a cabinet member... JMHO

B/

With all the embellishment, innuendo, "fudged" facts, and outright lies you are bombarded with as you indulge yourself with your anti-Trump  pandering media, I'm amazed you even still believe  that America is "allowed" to self-rule.   

It can't be easy, waking up every day with the sole mission of searching out division, hate, anger, and fake news, being careful to avoid all things positive, doggedly determined to dwell in a cave and spend your days watching the shadows.

You don't have to, you kow.

It's OK to deal with reality sometimes.

Humans can not create perfection, we are imperfect.

Trump is human, therefore  bound to error.

The beautiful thing is the direction of his focus and the tenacity with which he pursues that agenda.

You could marvel at the economic recovery spreading across America, the 97% drop in illegal immigration, or the unemployment rate lower than it has been since even before the village idiot gave the helm a hard left spin, instead you eagerly lap up those oh so tantalizing tidbits of misinformation, the ones that  CNN and NBC are careful to present, with just enough pretext to allow even the slowest viewer to draw the conclusion they intend, so that by the time the "verdict" is delivered all those bottom dwellers can jump up and down and scream " I just KNEW it!!"

How many times did Tillerson deny he ever called Trumpa any names?

How many press releases?

How many aides confirmed he did not?

He refused to directly address the question is because it was beneath dignity, following your presumption, if a reporter shouted a question suggesting some sexual perversion, and Tillerson refused to answer, or to even address it, then that would mean he is guilty of indulging in it.

So by that you are now declaring any and all conservatives must either now force themselves to address any and every fantasy by any and every "reporter", or they will be labeled a pervert by any liberal with aberrant tenancies.  

Sorry sweetheart, that just is not how it works in real life.

Liberals may enjoy wallowing in filth, but the rest of us just don't even want to go there. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

that's just to drown out the screams as that sickle separates the non-believers offensive chaff from their soylent green...

Hey George, the request can be arranged.

Mr. DM,

It's easy for many to throw rocks from the other side of the fence and hide behind it.

While I do not have your linguistic skills, your outlook hit's home and thank you.

We are all human and I for one did not hire Mr. Trump for his ability to make friends.

We knew it would take the ego the size of the grand canyon to fix this mess and put our interests first.

Break a little china in the closet, so be it. It was getting dusty anyway.

That's why we elected him, PERIOD!

He will make mistakes in technique but I do not think he will ever stop until the goal is achieved.

Thank you for sharing.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...