Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Crypto trader heads to Fed Prison

Nothing wrong with that imo.  Nothing going on in the Dinar world until the HCL gets resolved, etc etc.  Crypto Currency is not going away.  Saying it’s not going to last is like saying the internet was just a fad in 1995!!!  Sure many of the Crypto currencies are a little crazy in their valuation but NOT to buy a few is foolish.  Overstock, Kodak and other retailers are accepting Bitcoin and maybe soon Amazon!!!!!!  What do you think is going to happen when Amazon says it has its own crypto currency or accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple etc etc.  

Since many of us on this board are always looking for an investment opportunity it would be foolish not to use our collective knowledge to help maximize whatever opportunity arises.  The wealthy are buying cryptos, as are the banks and hedge funds. If you don’t own any crypto currencies I suggest taking some time to read and educate yourself.  A small investment could be like buying Google, Amazon or Apple 20 years ago. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Nothing wrong with that imo.  Nothing going on in the Dinar world until the HCL gets resolved, etc etc.  Crypto Currency is not going away.  Saying it’s not going to last is like saying the internet was just a fad in 1995!!!  Sure many of the Crypto currencies are a little crazy in their valuation but NOT to buy a few is foolish.  Overstock, Kodak and other retailers are accepting Bitcoin and maybe soon Amazon!!!!!!  What do you think is going to happen when Amazon says it has its own crypto currency or accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple etc etc.  

Since many of us on this board are always looking for an investment opportunity it would be foolish not to use our collective knowledge to help maximize whatever opportunity arises.  The wealthy are buying cryptos, as are the banks and hedge funds. If you don’t own any crypto currencies I suggest taking some time to read and educate yourself.  A small investment could be like buying Google, Amazon or Apple 20 years ago. 

Thanks Pitcher, 

I appreciate your input.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Furbrain said:

Banks and sovereign countries will integrate the block chain technology into the existing currencies.  Once that happens, the rest of the 1450  crypto currencies will disappear like a fart in the wind. The hint of regulations caused a major sell off today. 

I agree and as I saw 48% of my portfolio disappear today, I still believe we have a little ways to go! I would suggest buying coins that have a very specific purpose.. i.e. privacy... smart contracts, mobile app payments, gaming payments... things that really serve a function. I believe we have two years left for a bull market until countries are actually in the position to really establish a global or National blockchains themselves. Govt moves slowly typically. Look at the post office for example

• Upvote 1