Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 10 JANUARY 2018

Adam Montana

:tiphat:Thank you for your upbeat look at the IQD situation. The situation in Kirkuk could go a loooong ways towards getting this RI/RV moved into the complete column! :twothumbs:

While the imminent IQD RI/RV may well be life changing (even FAMILY) changing, I have found the CRYPTO section to be extremely helpful! Some of these products I know of have experienced a 30X increase in under 60 days!

When you turn $10 into $300 in 6 weeks, you kind of forget about your Dinars...:bravo:  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Caye98 said:

When you turn $10 into $300 in 6 weeks, you kind of forget about your Dinars...:bravo:  

.........you kind of forget about your Dinars...so could I have all of Yours, Caye98???!!! Hey, You did say "kind of forget" so maybe I can help You really forget about 'em???!!!

:o       :o       :o

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Caye98, AND Many Thanks For All You And All The Others Have Done To Help Us Out!!!  :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Synopsis said:

.........you kind of forget about your Dinars...so could I have all of Yours, Caye98???!!! Hey, You did say "kind of forget" so maybe I can help You really forget about 'em???!!!

:o       :o       :o

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Caye98, AND Many Thanks For All You And All The Others Have Done To Help Us Out!!!  :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I put my next to @paperboy's under a Yellow Umbrella (seemed like a good idea at the time) and I think his ferret may have dug them up and moved them... I I think the operative words might have been "kind of" ( and of course boat drinks can do that to you as well)... I am hoping that @ladyGrace'sDaddy will still have a truck available to help move that load when we get the RV notice!?( you really can't afford postage  on a pallet that large (unless of course you're the US government and you're sending it to Iran) :o

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

I put my next to @paperboy's under a Yellow Umbrella (seemed like a good idea at the time) and I think his ferret may have dug them up and moved them... I I think the operative words might have been "kind of" ( and of course boat drinks can do that to you as well)... I am hoping that @ladyGrace'sDaddy will still have a truck available to help move that load when we get the RV notice!?( you really can't afford postage  on a pallet that large (unless of course you're the US government and you're sending it to Iran) :o

LGD will be in Belize with us, but I’m sure he can ^_^refer you to a reputable trucker

1 hour ago, Caye98 said:

Yeah, that is a much, much better idea, Caye98! I suspected I couldn't just walk off with THAT pallet! I am sure You have much more secure means and have far more potential of maximizing Your windfall on that truck load (with LadyGrace'sDaddy's help, of course)!

:twothumbs:

Again, The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Caye98, AND Many Thanks For All You And All The Others Have Done To Help Us Out!!!  :tiphat:

I'm still sweet talking my little ferret to find out where he hid those dinars!    I know I buried them under the faded yellow umbrella somewhere on a Belize beach,  but then tjokie came along & moved the umbrella.    Then Caye98 dug several new holes to bury all of his dinar (yes, he's got THAT much) and now, I'm so confused.   There's too many new holes on the beach and I can't find a thing.   Maybe my little ferret will come along & help me find it all.     Caye98 - finder's keepers!     :P

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, that is a much, much better idea, Caye98! I suspected I couldn't just walk off with THAT pallet! I am sure You have much more secure means and have far more potential of maximizing Your windfall on that truck load (with LadyGrace'sDaddy's help, of course)!

:twothumbs:

Again, The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Caye98, AND Many Thanks For All You And All The Others Have Done To Help Us Out!!!  :tiphat:

As Bullish as I am on Crypto's (and that is being conservative), I still have GREAT FAITH in the IQD/Dinar RI/RV! Admittedly, if the people I know with Dinar had the same money in Crypto's over the last 6 months...The Faded Yellow Umbrella would be open now, AND we would be accepting IQD as payment! :D

5 hours ago, paperboy said:

I'm still sweet talking my little ferret to find out where he hid those dinars!    I know I buried them under the faded yellow umbrella somewhere on a Belize beach,  but then tjokie came along & moved the umbrella.    Then Caye98 dug several new holes to bury all of his dinar (yes, he's got THAT much) and now, I'm so confused.   There's too many new holes on the beach and I can't find a thing.   Maybe my little ferret will come along & help me find it all.     Caye98 - finder's keepers!     :P

I may resort to "Carl Spackler's" [Bill Murray] solution in "Caddy Shack"! explosives-collection-007.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/11/2018 at 2:31 PM, Caye98 said:

:tiphat:Thank you for your upbeat look at the IQD situation. The situation in Kirkuk could go a loooong ways towards getting this RI/RV moved into the complete column! :twothumbs:

While the imminent IQD RI/RV may well be life changing (even FAMILY) changing, I have found the CRYPTO section to be extremely helpful! Some of these products I know of have experienced a 30X increase in under 60 days!

Hear hear, and being in the Dominican for a week helps you forget about them too, until you realize you have to fly back to the frozen tundra because they haven’t revalued yet!!! Someday (soon) we hope 😂😜

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1