Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Source inside Trump campaign reported concerns to FBI, new transcript suggests

Senator Feinstein releases testimony from Fusion GPS boss Glenn Simpson

Fusion GPS compiled explosive dossier on Trump campaign and Russians

Alan Yuhas in New York and Julian Borger in Washington

Tue 9 Jan ‘18 22.30 GMT

5113.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=00656fe7f4d644149e83adf9b9b250b4
Dianne Feinstein serves on the Senate judiciary committee that heard testimony from the founder of the research firm that compiled a dossier on Donald Trump’s alleged links with Russia
Photograph: Andrew Harnik/AP

@Shabs and @Umber, I just have to ask, and I am looking for an honest straight up answer...do you believe this Dossier, which was paid for by the DNC, has any information that would point to Trump-Russia Collusion that would hold up in a US court of law? If so, what is the evidence?

Indy 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Indraman said:

@Shabs and @Umber, I just have to ask, and I am looking for an honest straight up answer...do you believe this Dossier, which was paid for by the DNC, has any information that would point to Trump-Russia Collusion that would hold up in a US court of law? If so, what is the evidence?

Indy 

I thought it was originally started by a Republican running against Trump in the primaries. Then picked up by the Democrats after the other candidate dropped out.

B/A

14 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Indy 

I'm not an attorney.  I was merely pointing to the fact that transparency is a good thing.....and the very thing most Americans want from their government.  In all honesty, Indy....I don't believe this investigation will ultimately end with collusion, but will transform into something else, money laundering would be my guess.  As always, just my opinion.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I thought it was originally started by a Republican running against Trump in the primaries. Then picked up by the Democrats after the other candidate dropped out.

B/A

In any case it is all fake. It has been proven to be a made up fictitious story. This whole thing along with Mueller needs to go away. It is just wasting tax payer dollars.

44 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Transparency, nice.  :)

GO RV, then BV

Transparency? I want to see the transparency under obummer. I want to see his college transcripts, everything on fast and furious, the IRS targeting certain political groups, Bengazi, do I need to go on?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 8th ID said:

In any case it is all fake. It has been proven to be a made up fictitious story. This whole thing along with Mueller needs to go away. It is just wasting tax payer dollars.

Transparency? I want to see the transparency under obummer. I want to see his college transcripts, everything on fast and furious, the IRS targeting certain political groups, Bengazi, do I need to go on?

But you don't want transparency now?

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm not an attorney.  I was merely pointing to the fact that transparency is a good thing.....and the very thing most Americans want from their government.  In all honesty, Indy....I don't believe this investigation will ultimately end with collusion,

We agree on that buddy! :D

but will transform into something else, money laundering would be my guess.  As always, just my opinion.  :peace:

I really do not think it will transform into anything else. You may be right. We just have to wait and see I guess.

***///

Mueller & his entire leftist killary-loving-hacks commission can suck it.

Their entire investigation is based on a fake dossier of which a significant part was

used to ILLEGALLY obtain a FISA Warrant so the ho'bummer administration could spy on Trump and his team.

Now that the truth is out, all investigations should turn to klintons, ho'bummer & his DOJ, FBI, et al...

The REAL criminals.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Mueller & his entire leftist killary-loving-hacks commission can suck it.

Their entire investigation is based on a fake dossier of which a significant part was

used to ILLEGALLY obtain a FISA Warrant so the ho'bummer administration could spy on Trump and his team.

Now that the truth is out, all investigations should turn to klintons, ho'bummer & his DOJ, FBI, et al...

The REAL criminals.

Totally agree.............Suck it !

• Upvote 1