Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump attends the NCAA National Championship game. Atlanta, Georgia. Jan 8, 2018

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

To Donald's credit......he seemed to know some of our National Anthem.  

GO RV, then BV 

Trump hasn't even been in office a year, and during this year in office he has been dogged and attacked from every side, even his own party. My mother believes he is the antichrist, and everything that he does she finds suspicious.  She, like many in this country have been brainwashed. Now, Trump could have taken down the Clintons and everyone associated with them right away, but the backlash he would face would be enormous. The mainstream media has half the population under some kind of trance. If he just went after everyone like we would like him to there would probably be a Civil War started.  Even though this is taking more time than us patriots would like, I believe he first has to win over the people who fear and loathe him. I believe he is playing an exceptional game of chess here-with the Democrats, with the FBI, the CIA, with the brainwashed left, with the mainstream media, with his supporters, and with the military. The pedophiles and the globalists are being caught completely offguard at this point.  I believe he is been using the patriot act and all of the surveillance that the previous administration put in place to entrap the bad guys. Arrests are taking place behind the scenes, but it seems like the lowest hanging fruit was picked up first. I'm sure they ratted on their up line, and on and on it goes.  Trumps first year has been described as trying to figure out all of the illegal activity that went on, all of the money that has been siphoned out of the government and corporate coffers, trying to figure out who to go after, and what can be salvaged. They then had to create a plan to go after these people while their enemies still had strongholds in the mainstream media, and federal agencies.  I'm sure Trump had to endure several assassination attempts in that time. At first it seemed Trump's first months in office were very chaotic, but it's clear that a lot needed to be figured out. As I understand it, the first year was "salvage", and this year will be "prosecute". He seems to be waging a war against the globalists and the satanic pedos under the radar. The public has no clue what is going on. He's extracting these nefarious elements out from the population with no civilian casualties- other than those caught up in the retaliation efforts by our enemies. Give this a little more time. He's also giving these stupid people enough rope to hang themselves. That way they take themselves out and it doesn't look as if Trump is on a witch hunt. It's brilliant from what I can see. Be patient. Let this unfold in the best way possible

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Trump hasn't even been in office a year, and during this year in office he has been dogged and attacked from every side, even his own party. My mother believes he is the antichrist, and everything that he does she finds suspicious.  She, like many in this country have been brainwashed. Now, Trump could have taken down the Clintons and everyone associated with them right away, but the backlash he would face would be enormous. The mainstream media has half the population under some kind of trance. If he just went after everyone like we would like him to there would probably be a Civil War started.  Even though this is taking more time than us patriots would like, I believe he first has to win over the people who fear and loathe him. I believe he is playing an exceptional game of chess here-with the Democrats, with the FBI, the CIA, with the brainwashed left, with the mainstream media, with his supporters, and with the military. The pedophiles and the globalists are being caught completely offguard at this point.  I believe he is been using the patriot act and all of the surveillance that the previous administration put in place to entrap the bad guys. Arrests are taking place behind the scenes, but it seems like the lowest hanging fruit was picked up first. I'm sure they ratted on their up line, and on and on it goes.  Trumps first year has been described as trying to figure out all of the illegal activity that went on, all of the money that has been siphoned out of the government and corporate coffers, trying to figure out who to go after, and what can be salvaged. They then had to create a plan to go after these people while their enemies still had strongholds in the mainstream media, and federal agencies.  I'm sure Trump had to endure several assassination attempts in that time. At first it seemed Trump's first months in office were very chaotic, but it's clear that a lot needed to be figured out. As I understand it, the first year was "salvage", and this year will be "prosecute". He seems to be waging a war against the globalists and the satanic pedos under the radar. The public has no clue what is going on. He's extracting these nefarious elements out from the population with no civilian casualties- other than those caught up in the retaliation efforts by our enemies. Give this a little more time. He's also giving these stupid people enough rope to hang themselves. That way they take themselves out and it doesn't look as if Trump is on a witch hunt. It's brilliant from what I can see. Be patient. Let this unfold in the best way possible

Relax....I gave him credit for knowing some of our National Anthem.....Sheesh.  :huh:  btw, you should always listen to your mother.......Mom knows best.  ;)   

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

11 minutes ago, Man_Kind said:

Hobuma Free Phone program

Government Program

Free Smartphone

With Free Monthly Service !

FREE Monthly Calling

FREE Monthly Data (Internet)

FREE Monthly Texting

No Credit Check

No Monthly Bills

No Fees

https://qlinkwireless.com

Or as I call it.........https://freechit.com

Thank you Hobuma !!!

Is the free Obama phone program still in force?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the compassion Shabs !

If and when I'm approved I'll give ya call. :D 

Won't have to worried about making long distance any MOE !

238,855 miles away so you may hear from me by the end of the week.:P

GO RV, then BV, then  GO Shabs !!! ynuck , ynuck, ynuck !

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Man_Kind said:

Thanks for the compassion Shabs !

If and when I'm approved I'll give ya call. :D 

Won't have to worried about making long distance any MOE !

238,855 miles away so you may hear from me by the end of the week.:P

GO RV, then BV, then  GO Shabs !!! ynuck , ynuck, ynuck !

Cell phone stores on the Moon.....who'd a thunk it?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2