Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Online Account Access

caper

When I try this URL https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/ I get 403 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , I am also getting unsecured or uncertified notifications, indicating that I am being blocked due to security considerations. If someone out there is gaining access to their Warka Online account, I NEED HELP !!!!!!

Edited by caper

13 minutes ago, caper said:

When I try this URL https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/ I get 403 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , or it freezes. I am also getting unsecured or uncertified notifications, indicating that I am being blocked due to security considerations. If someone out there is gaining access to their Warka Online account, I NEED HELP !!!!!!

2 hours ago, caper said:

When I try this URL https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/ I get 403 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , I am also getting unsecured or uncertified notifications, indicating that I am being blocked due to security considerations. If someone out there is gaining access to their Warka Online account, I NEED HELP !!!!!!

The online banking website has been down since last thursday. Warka knows as my email informing them was read by Mr Isaa and the e-bank address.

Have not been able to access online account for 2 weeks. Tried FireFox and Internet Explorer. Get a little further with Internet explorer. I also sent an email to Warka bank. How ever, cannot get on to read messages....go figure, probably adjusting the rate for us as we speak and getting ready for the rush...lol. I did get a message from Mohammad Issa with an updated password, just cannot get on the site. This is typical for Warka. Should be used to it by now. Want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but really?

If you are able to get into the first page, beyond the main page of Warka online banking, the "Disclosure" page, where you check off a box on the bottom left, agreeing to the terms and conditions, before you are allowed to proceed, I would very much appreciate if you would provide me with the exact URL at the top of that page, then I should be able to proceed further from that point, into the online banking. As it is, I can bring up the main site, yet when I click on the online banking, on the bottom right, it moves into another screen, and freezes

Look forward to you reply. Thanks.

Edited by caper

Thanks for the update. Was able to get to the online window, but the password they supplied shows incorrect. I have written them again and asked for rest of password they sent Tuesday. Probably will not her reply because they as closed until Sunday.

Once again,thanks for all your help

Just signed into my account at Warka with zero problems. One thing I might suggest. try and log into your account at least once every 1-2 months, that way your password allows you in and if they need you to change it they will let you know. Hope this helps. If you have to contact them via e-mail, it could take awhile. their sense of urgency does not seem to register.

Warka seems to be getting better at responding to customers issues. I sent Mr. I an email last week telling him my problems an he responding the next day. He requested me to give them my account number which I felt pretty dumb. I sent him my account number an he sent me the temporary password the following day. Everything is all good...I did thank him an asked about the process of getting a summary of my ISX portfolio.

• 4 weeks later...

When I attempt to access Warka it takes me to a page that states: YOUR ACTION IS NOT PRIVATE. It says passwords are not safe. 

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there another way to access my account?

Its been a few years since I last did this and I know I probably need a new password but I can't even try my old password because I first need to know how to navigate thru the system.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.  ...... Thanks

Good Saturday,

If you have not accessed your account in the last few months, you will need to contact Mr Mohammad Issa. They will need permission to draw annual dues and will then provide a temporary password for you. At that time you can access and update your password. The site is NOT SECURE, but the account access requires double verification. That is the best I have seen. Usually takes a few days to get a reply. Remember, they are 9 hours ahead of us and off Fridays and Saturdays. Opening for business on Sunday at 1 AM US time. If you send it after hours it is discarded.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Steelwire said:

So I just received an email from Mr. Issa. He issued a online password but it doesn't work. Thought I would give it a day and try again. Has anyone else experienced this?  

Yeah Steel, I had the same problem. Same scenario locked out of account-send email -wait one month +, get new password. New password doesn’t work-email again (twice) finally (month plus) get new password-all is well