Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

January 6, 2018 Mountain Goat

Synopsis

FYI

There is some "information" in this post not directly related to the IQD ReInstatement or ReValue.

Here is an interesting tidbit related to the IQD from the "CBI Contact":

Question: Are the ATMs dispersing the new lower category notes?

Answer: Not yet, as I just said not all these notes are ready. Some machines were activated and programmed for the 3 zero notes in order to prevent a cash shortage in circulation. Due to the electronic banking efforts we have created a shortage of notes beyond our planned limits. The plan is and always has been to load the ATM with only the newer notes and use the machines to launch these notes. This is still the plan.

If this is actually true, the CHUNKAE' MONAE' issue may be more than met and helps to bolster an IQD RI/RV on the international exchanges!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

January 6, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you important news today. Again I hope everyone is starting off to a very good new year.

I intentionally delayed Friday’s newsletter until today. I had to make connection with my CBI contact in Iraq with a series of questions for them. I will share their answers with you today.

Next, I need to refresh memories on what I said and what I didn’t say since many of you still can not still read properly. Then I will back into the new information I received from the CBI.

Let’s put our priorities in line with the FACTS.

I did NOT say we would get the RV by Jan 12th nor did I say it would come after the 12 days of Christmas ends either.

Many of you are either brain dead or can’t seem to read. Please STOP putting words in my mouth!

It’s all in my newsletters and so don’t accuse me of garbage intel. I know exactly what I said and why I said it. It is all in my recent past newsletter and so go back and re-read them.

I am talking about what is happening in the background. Yes, there is a connection with the re-instatement of the Iraqi dinar and the US Treasury department. I will explain this better later in this newsletter today.

But first let’s refresh some memories here. What I did say is that after the Christmas season (ends after the 12 days of Christmas) we would take another look at what is happening and go to our second level or stage of investigation. I also told everyone that corruption within the US govt and with the GOI has caused delays in the final rollout. Don’t believe me?

So let’s put on our THINKING CAPS and THINK…..

In my last newsletter I explained once again that a new IMF system was being put in place to “balance out” future rates for currencies throughout the world. Do you believe in a GCR? I don’t, but if I did this seems to line up with a like effort. This new system is not only technically brand new but is also a much more secure system. With all the cyber attacks this was needed. If you go back to my late 2012 newsletters you will find this information and why the IMF contracted with the US Treasury Dept to oversee this project.

I am telling you this because it is only through this new system will the new IQD rates be sent out to the exchanges for posting, along with the other updates and needed files.

So again, some of these idiots gurus don’t know their asses from their elbows. They say there is no connection between the US Treasury Dept and the global currency rates (or this process of rolling out). Really?

Can you imagine the havoc it would cause if someone was to hack into the depository database of the source files of exchange rates and asset inventories? They could literally compromise the entire system and make trillions overnight.

I am talking automated currency exchange systems not sitting with a bank person.

So where is all this sensitive information kept? It must be kept somewhere safe and some agency must safeguard it. When it is time to roll out this new software, some agency must be responsible for it.

The difference with the IQD is that it is coming back online as it was taken off the exchanges as a means to prevent terrorism during the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

When this system runs it calculates new rates, then transmits these files downstream. Then and only then the IQD can go back to its former “international” status. This is much different than the other existing currencies, which may get rate changes revalued or devalued through this new system that replaces the old.

The main differences: 
1) New secured channels of transmitting data downstream
2) New currency ‘asset derived” valuation rules based on Basel III requirements

So, is the IQD already back to an international status?

You tell me looking at all the FACTS. How can it be?

Some say the IQD is already back on the global exchanges, as the banks are willing to sell or buy the currency at the program rate. This is not correct.

First, the IQD is NOT back on the global exchanges and I just showed you why not.

Second, this means simply the banks are just selling and buying the currency. Other internet currency brokers too are still selling and buying IQD, so does this make it international again?

What is the difference with the current sales of IQD with the brokers vs the banks?

This is my point exactly! There is no difference!

So why does some of these so called idiotic intel “gurus” namely TNT in particular, keep telling you that the IQD is now international and we are all just waiting for a new rate, a much higher rate we want?

Oh –but these idiots even said to their listeners and I quote – “the IQD has not get gone global but it is international”.

Folks who does this make sense to?

International is global, get it?

We can see now that this statement is totally false. But rather it only means that the banks have a desire to trade the currency since, even with the very low program rate, it is still a legitimate, legal currency within Iraq and does have some value – and most importantly – there is demand and they can make money off a spread.

After all, why give all these profits to the internet brokers when there is money to be made too by the banks? Get it?

Seems many have short memories. Let me jog your memories to remember that the banks handled the IQD all the way until from 2003 until nearly 2014, when they were told to shut it down by the Treasury Dept due to ISIS invading Iraq in mid 2014.

So how could the banks then handle the IQD from 2003 to 2014 when it was not international, but now it has to be international for them to handle it?

Who does this make sense to?

Once again more intel guru garbage de-bunked.

I just explained it to you as how they are handling the selling and buying of the IQD is now no different than between 2003 and 2014 only now the war with ISIS is over and the threat with funding terrorism is much less and the banks now have easy access to the IQD once again. The Treasury dept gave them the green light again to begin selling it, if and only if they chose to sell and buy it again. Some do and some don’t.

Once again, these guru idiots misinterpret the FACTS and can not see the trees from the forest. They keep their intel at a level of rumors and hysteria instead of the actual FACTS. I have no idea why they do this. Either it is intentional and they are scammers or they are just plain really stupid people.

These gurus seem to have short memories and can’t connect what has happened in the past to current events. They think everything happens in a vacuum and not a progression of events, like an “on-going saga”.

WOW – on-going saga? Really?

Did you ever hear me talk about the IQD process as an “on-going saga”?
This is exactly what I mean and you MUST be able to connect past events with current events. If you can’t do this you will get lost in this saga.

It is kind of like watching a TV Soap and then stepping away for a month. When you come back you are totally lost and must catch up. How do you do this? You simply ask someone what happened, you struggle through it, or you go back and re-play all the episodes you missed.

Most of you would rather struggle than go back and re-play the news. The replay is why I publish my newsletters. You can always go back and re-wind and re-play them over and over again if you forget.

Also you have to keep telling yourself over and over that these very 3 zero notes of the IQD were mean solely for use within Iraq and their war torn economy and a solution to the hyper- inflation they experienced.

These notes saved the Iraq dinar from becoming totally worthless. This is why I presented the history of the Iraqi dinar to you, so we all can get on the same page and learn together. I also do not want to have to keep repeating these FACTS over and over again to you. At some point I hope this is all going to “click” for you and you will realize just what is going on with this currency. There is no other way for me to explain it to you.

The 3 zero notes were meant as a TEMPORARY currency to solve a very dangerous potential meltdown of the Iraqi economy. These notes saved the economy. But now to revert back to normalcy, and re-issue the normal notes ($1,5,10,50, etc and coins) they must first re-work their economy and get it to the point to at least, if not better than the 1991 invasion. Yes, we must go all the way back to 1991.

Currency Auctions
We are now hearing so much about these currency auctions. Again keep telling yourself what is the real purpose of them. So again tell this to yourself over and over again so you won’t forget. Then relate it to the currency news with all the corruption of these auctions. Remember the CBI told us months ago they have a new plan to implement. We waiting for this plan and now it is here.

The new CBI plan is simply revoking past letters of guarantees and replacing this with the banks own cash deposit with the CBI of 100 million dinars (about $100,000 US dollars).. So now in the future is the bank does not verify the documents correctly or itself is directly involved in bank fraud within these auctions, this deposit can be confiscated by the CBI to make up for the loss of the CBI revenues from its reserves.

By the way these banks have a deadline of Jan 31st to make these deposits with the CBI if they desire to continue to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency. Folks this has nothing to do with doing away with the auctions or the RV. Get it? Please see full article below in articles section.

Why is this important to us and why did I spend so much time telling you about this change to the auctions today?

It is VERY important because they are still using the US dollar to pay remittances to the outside world and thus must still exchange the dinar to buy these dollars. This is the currency auctions. They are not selling dinars but rather sell US dollars. Get it?

So, this is yet another sign and more proof that the RV has NOT yet happened in Iraq. I don’t care what these other idiots are telling you. The RV is not yet effective in IRAQ. We still wait.

Funny too how many of these very same gurus who, told you only months ago, the IQD revalued in-country, now also tell you they are waiting for it to happen. Really? This is all so confusing to their listeners who only want a straight forward and FACTUAL approach to the news. Did they ever come back and apologize for their mistake? No – of course not. Their next conference call was like they never said it. Simply amazing liars!

So what did the CBI have to say to me yesterday?

Question: Is everything still on path to re-instate the IQD?

Answer: The IQD is already re-instated. There are no security or political problems in Iraq that interfere. The signed paperwork has been forwarded and was approved by all needed entities.

Question: Have you already launched the new currency notes?

Answer: We decided to re-do the lower category notes in polymer. These have not yet arrived from the vender.

Question: Can you give me some info on the ATMs?

Answer: What do you want to know?

Question: Are the ATMs dispersing the new lower category notes?

Answer: Not yet, as I just said not all these notes are ready. Some machines were activated and programmed for the 3 zero notes in order to prevent a cash shortage in circulation. Due to the electronic banking efforts we have created a shortage of notes beyond our planned limits. The plan is and always has been to load the ATM with only the newer notes and use the machines to launch these notes. This is still the plan.

Question: Is the new re-instatement rate now being used by the government in payrolls?

Answer: No, the Finance Ministry is still paying on the existing program rates and will not change over until the global community rolls it out. This is the event we are waiting for.

Question: What is the plan to rollout the re-instatement rate to the global exchanges?

Answer: Both the CBI and the Finance Ministry would like to see the foreign currency exchanges updated as soon as possible but we realize there are formal protocols that must be followed.

Question: Can you give me a tentative timeline?

Answer: We are told this could happen sometime in mid to the end of the month of January. Our accounting systems would best be served if we begin the new fiscal year with this news process. This is anyhow the plan.

Folks there is nothing else I to tell in this saga. I was initially told earlier in January for a timeline for the exchange rollouts. This is why I was using the 12 days of Christmas as my mantra. So now we see this is extended out up to the end of January.

All we can do is relax, keep our fingers crossed and wait all goes well. I suggest everyone reading this newsletter take out some paper and write down your investment plan and how you will manage and proceeds.

If I were you I would think about putting a team together to help: 
- Bank Manager contact
- Licensed Investment Manager – to advise and establish your long and short term investments
- CPA or some professional licensed tax processor
- Estate Planning Lawyer – to set up asset protection

Don’t ask me about taxes. I do not see how the government will not tax this money since this would be a win-win for you and the government. You in all the money you never had with such a very low investment and for the govt in the much needed tax revenues.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks. 
Articles Begin

THE CENTRAL BANK CANCELS LETTERS OF GUARANTEE TO EXCHANGE COMPANIES

Economy News Baghdad: The Central Bank of Iraq, THE COMPANIES TO MEDIATE THE SALE AND PURCHASE OF FOREIGN CURRENCY NEED TO DEPOSIT 100 MILLION DINARS instead of the letter of guarantee in its dealings with the Central Bank.

(Mnt Goat – this amount will probably keep increasing if corruption continues afterwards)

According to a document issued by the Central Bank and obtained by “Economy News”, “The Central Bank decided on the basis of the decision of the Board of Directors of exchange companies to deposit a hundred million dinars in the insurance account with the Central Bank instead of providing letters of guarantee.”

“The payment will be by notice of the payment system ( RTGS) of the same amount from the bank account with which these companies are working for the central bank,” the document said.

The document stated that the decision obligates the companies to complete this decision, ie the deposit of 100 million dinars at the end of January.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen 
Much love to ya all, 
Mnt Goat

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

FYI, Mtn. Goat is the guru Breitling dissed by name on his video.  He then took down the first video and said basically the same thing without naming names on a new video.  I realize some may not care for Breitling, so take it however you will.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

FYI, Mtn. Goat is the guru Breitling dissed by name on his video.  He then took down the first video and said basically the same thing without naming names on a new video.  I realize some may not care for Breitling, so take it however you will.

Thank You, Shedagal, AND The Best Of 2018 To You! :tiphat:

Time tells for any portion of a guru's (well, OK, Mountain Goat has explicitly stated "she" is not a guru and is offended by being called a guru) to be proven valid or a formulated story of some sort usually with the intent to deceive others to profit (money, attention, status, etc.) off others' good faith.

Kinda interesting but sad to see the spectrum of gurus out there with varying degrees of supportable (if at all) information discrediting and/or bashing other gurus. Mountain Goat seems to have far less inhibition and far less discreet practice of "discrediting" other gurus. For this IQD speculative investment, GURU could be an acronym for (maybe among other things):

• Gigantic beyond belief
  • Untruth without shame presented as
  • Rumor in an
  • Uncontrolled, unrestrained, and irresponsible manner

There are potentially minuscule tidbits in this post to indicate what is fueling Mountain Goat's and other guru's story line - for whatever purpose the guru intended to realize from said story line.

For the actual Iraqi electronic news publications, I have caught a few times the current issue of the news to be outdated on one or more points in the news article leading me to believe there is somewhat of or some sort of propaganda campaign from one or a variety of different sources for potentially innocuous purposes for the speculative investors.

As such, I attempt to use collaborating information of various sorts to come to a particular conclusion and/or opinion while attempting to screen out the nonsense.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 6